Resultat 1 till 3 av 3

Ämne: kent gigs

Nybörjare
    Reg.datum
    May 2007

Standard kent gigs

I have not been on here in forever, only recently since the album is coming out because I thought of something which someone may have thought of already. Okay before people get in a fuss about what I am going to say, I already know that kent will never do english albums nor tour america again. And I can respect this, they are content with what they are doing and they can stay close to their families, etc..., I understand this, but....... I believe Kent should or atleast consider doing a festival in america when an album is coming out that year, the festival may happen way before or after the album release but like this year since they have a new album, they could have tried to set themselves up for SXSW, Coachella or Bonnaroo. In essence they would play for an extended weekend like every two years..... its not much of a commitment. Its just a thought but alas I know will never happen, just throwing it out there for atleast the practicality of the idea.
    Senast redigerat av Doman1526 den 2012-04-23 klockan 06:45.

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Oct 2009

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Doman1526 Visa inlägg
    its not much of a commitment.
    Isn't it? Not saying that you're wrong, but I really wonder if it's such a small thing for a band to do. It must be quite a big investment, as sending over the band + roadies/sound technicians/etc + all the equipment over to the US must be very expensive. Say there are 1000 fans in a country as big as the US, how many will actually be able to make it if they play one gig? 10? 20? Is that really a good idea? As they already tried to make it over there and that didn't succeed, I would really understand if they never do it again or very, very rarely. It would only make sense if they would really want to give the US another serious try, or if they would just see it as a cool thing that they'd like to put their money in.

Nybörjare
    Reg.datum
    May 2011

Standard

Oh how I'd love to see Kent come over here again. A festival would be perfect for them just to gain some more fans over here. Afterall, they did travel to New York for the Röd launch party. No doubt it is a big investment but I am too biased towards Kent, I just don't see how anyone wouldn't like their music.

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •