Sidan 2 av 3 FörstaFörsta 123 SistaSista
Resultat 16 till 30 av 31

Ämne: Help with Spring tour tickets!

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Oct 2009

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Shana Visa inlägg
    After several attempts at payment for Malmö, I got a confirmation email and message on the site that my order had gone through! Please let this be true!!! I'll have to call Ticnet between now and the 2nd regarding what to do about the other shows. So excited right now!!! Hope everyone's having luck!

Did you get the tickets? They appear on the website when it says your booking has gone through, you just have to click on the link "hämta biljetter". Really hope you made it!!

Nybörjare
    Reg.datum
    Aug 2010

Standard

It gave me the option to print the tickets in .pdf format but unfortunately I've only got my phone right now, so I'll open and print them later. So happy my card worked! Why on earth can't Ticnet accept international cards? I know they did in the past. Anyway, just glad I got one done! Thanks for the link earlier, by the way

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Oct 2009

Standard

For anyone who saw that Malmö was sold out, keep trying! Right now there are tickets available again, it changes from red to green because the tickets of those who don't go through the whole payment process end up on the site again 15 minutes after they started booking!

So glad we both seem to have made it, Shana!
    Senast redigerat av Reina den 2012-04-27 klockan 08:42.

Nybörjare
    Reg.datum
    Aug 2010

Standard

Omg! Just under the wire! I'm back off to sleep now. Good thing I checked the time difference again before setting my alarm earlier...I actually had to wake up at 2am, not 1am

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Yay!

I'm so pleased you both got tickets! Both for Malmö, I assume?
    coloursatnight

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Oct 2009

Standard

Yes, Malmö for me! Never thought I'd see them play at KB, it's a rock bar very close to where I live! One big concert and one intimate one, and I can walk home afterwards... this summer is going to be good Moving to Sweden was a good step, haha.

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

That's one advantage I see if I ever move to sweden (it'll never happen unless I win the lottery!), kent on my doorstep!

Hope you manage to get some great photos at KB, how many people does it hold?
    coloursatnight

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Oct 2009

Standard

750. Which I think is perfect! I'm going to try to get some photos/videos, but I'm usually not a person who likes to stand front row, so I doubt that will be any good!

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Ooooh, that's nice size. I'm not one for the front rows either (I did enough of that when I was younger, I prefer not to be crushed these days), but I was impressed how much zoom my camera had at Långholmen, as I was pretty much at the back. It did help that I had a nice tall friend taking the pics/videos for me, while I sang along and enjoyed myself. The pics themselves aren't the greatest quality, but you can clearly make out who's who on stage and stuff.
    coloursatnight

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Oct 2011

Standard

GOT A TICKET FOR MALMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Standard

has tried ticket booking for oslo show too and met same error message at the payment option. after checking their help page, it said they only accept european credit cards. T__T

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Oh no Are you only trying for Oslo tickets? Or will you be trying to get Stockholm, etc when they come on sale next week? I think there are still Malmö tickets available, and we know they accepted Shana's American card.

Did you manage to get tickets for the summer tour?
    coloursatnight

Standard

thanks stjärnor! i can only get may/june vacation this time. originally i am hoping to see them at sthlm/gbg/etuna shows. haven's decided to see the oslo one till now... (well due to the short notice of the tour announcement >"<)

think i will need to look for friend's help for that and hope tickets will still be available later!

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

While I'm disappointed that I can't make any of these gigs (due to work), in a way I'm glad I don't have the stress & expense of trying to get tickets, flights and a hotel sorted out twice in one summer!

I so pleased that so many on the forum have managed to get tickets so far. I hope you can get something sorted firth for these ones, since you can't make the summer gigs.
    coloursatnight

Standard

i think it is not helpful but again would like to complain stupid ticketmaster ticket sales rule here. how can this website be so annoying to reject non-european credit cards? fans which live out of europe are not fans? ticnet.se which hadn't been bought by ticketmaster before wouldn't have such stupid rule concerning ticket sales. that really pisses me of. :@

anyways, update what i've met... non-european credit card won't be accepted at ticketmaster chain website (norway & sweden one).
    Senast redigerat av firth den 2012-05-02 klockan 10:09.

Sidan 2 av 3 FörstaFörsta 123 SistaSista

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •