Sidan 1 av 3 123 SistaSista
Resultat 1 till 15 av 31

Ämne: Help with Spring tour tickets!

Nybörjare
    Reg.datum
    Aug 2010

Standard Help with Spring tour tickets!

Hello Everyone,

It looks like the tickets for the Spring dates are not available on Ticnet.se. Does anyone know how I can purchase them from outside the country? It looks like it says something about paying with a credit card, but I'm assuming that's within Sweden only since I had to actually wire money to ticnet for the summer tour tickets. How can I get tickets? They go on sale Friday, right? There won't be time for me to wire money...please help!!!

Thanks a lot,

Shana

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Hi Shana

Which date/ venue are you looking for? It may just be that the link isn't on ticnet just yet. Some go up earlier than others, I noticed that when the summer tour ones were announced.
    I can find Gothenburg and Eskilstuna so far- look here: spring.JPG.

There was a little note on kent.nu to say that all tickets must be paid for with a card at the time of booking, reserving & pick up of tickets wasn't available. (I'm guessing this is due to the small number of tickets available, so that they all get sold and none left 'uncollected/ unpaid'). I had to send money electronically in 2010, and I had to reserve a ticket beforehand, so this won't work for you this time.

Are you sure your credit card won't work over the internet outside America? It does say somewhere at ticnet that they only accept only nordic cards, but then somewhere else on the site talks about e-tickets for those outside the nordics. It's a bit all over the place! You might just have to wait and see what happens at 9am swedish time, if your card will work.

Hope this helps a little bit, I gotta go and get ready for work!

Edit- just found the link at ticnet for cirkus/ stockholm. clicky here!
    Now I really better get ready, or I'll be late!!!
    Senast redigerat av stjärnor den 2012-04-26 klockan 07:19.
    coloursatnight

Nybörjare
    Reg.datum
    Aug 2010

Standard

Thank you for your help! I really appreciate it. I will check Ticnet again. My card doesn't work on the site; I tried got the summer tour ;( I guess I'll try at 1am and see what happens! Thank you again!

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

You're welcome! I really hope your card works for you, because you're willing to come such a long way for kent AND for staying up till 1am to book the tickets! Can I ask what kind of card it is? (not that I'll be able to help or magically make it work, unfortunately ) Is there anyone else you know with a different type of card which you could try if your doesn't work?

It's a pity it's such short notice and small venues for this club tour, as it gives the international fans such little time to get stuff organised.
    coloursatnight

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Oct 2009

Standard

That's what the big tour is for, though This is just a very small, exclusive, intimate tour, which unfortunately doesn't leave many options for people from abroad. But it's a little extra they're giving to some lucky ones, besides the big tour. Anyone who will be going will be lucky though, a lot of people who live in Sweden will miss out on it too. The Malmö tickets can be bought at eventim.se, but the credit card thing there seems even more problematic. You need to have something called '3D secure' activated, which we don't have. Might therefore not be able to buy tickets either. Still gonna give it a try though!

Tickets for Copenhagen can be bought at billetlugen.dk.
    Senast redigerat av Reina den 2012-04-26 klockan 19:09.

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Oh yeah, I'm not complaining as such (since I can't actually go anyway in May), I imagine it's short notice for you folk living in the nordics too. (jealous, me? never!)
    Remember the good old days when you'd walk into HMV and just buy tickets with cash? None of this hoping your card will work, or will the ticket site crash, or will I get through on the premium rate phone number? The ticnet site is down at the moment with a 'serious hardwear problem' and they've moved the lady gaga release date, I think it was clashing with kent's tomorrow!!!

My text on here keeps going wonky, it'll jump and start me typing randomly somewhere else in the message. wierd, is it only me?
    coloursatnight

Nybörjare
    Reg.datum
    Aug 2010

Standard

I'm definitely excited for the summer tour, but if by any chance at all I could head to these May dates ( Göteborg, Eskilstuna, and Malmö), I would be so happy!!! I've only seen Kent 3 times...twice in '98 (or '99?) and at the Röd release. I've been wanting to come over to some shows since the start and now I just feel it's time, Mafeking the finances!

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Oct 2009

Standard

Hope you'll make it! Hope we both do, in fact

Ticnet is still down, the message on kent.nu still says the same thing, but I think this could mean that the kent tickets could be delayed too. Either only those that are sold over ticnet, or all of them. Sure hope not, what if they move it to a time when I can't sit at my computer?

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Oct 2009

Standard

The ticket release for the Stockholm (Cirkus) concert has been moved to may 2nd, 10am, according to Cirkus' website. No info on the other concerts though, so still hoping they will be released today.

Edit: The Stockholm, Göteborg and Eskilstuna tickets will all be released may 2nd, 10am. The other tickets will still be released today at 9am.
    Senast redigerat av Reina den 2012-04-27 klockan 07:25.

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

I have the slowest internet connection this morning, otherwise I would have been saying the same thing half an hour ago. Have rebooted my router to not much difference.

Good luck for Malmö/ Copenhagen/ Oslo tickets, I'll see how you all got on when I get into work!
    coloursatnight

Medlem sakermansers avatar
    Reg.datum
    Mar 2003

Standard

Seems to be an error on the Ticketmaster Norway site...or does that just mean that tickets are sold out?...not that I'm looking...lol.

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Oct 2009

Standard

I think I did it! Still waiting for the confirmation email but I already have my tickets in pdf-format on my computer. So I guess I should be fine? Or can they delete those if anything goes wrong with the payment? At least it says my booking has gone through and like I said I have the tickets, I'm just still afraid I'm missing something

How is it going for you, Shana? And anyone else who wanted to buy Malmö/Köpenhamn/Oslo tickets? Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Medlem kevlarheads avatar
    Reg.datum
    Jul 2005

Standard

koelkast, did you book through ticnet.se? If so, the site appears to be unreachable from Germany (there's still this hardware error notification).

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Oct 2009

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av kevlarhead Visa inlägg
    koelkast, did you book through ticnet.se? If so, the site appears to be unreachable from Germany (there's still this hardware error notification).
    Ticnet is down, so the ticket release for stockholm, göteborg, eskilstuna will be next week.

I booked on www.eventim.se for malmö, copenhagen tickets can be bought at www.billetlugen.dk, oslo at www.billettservice.no
    Senast redigerat av Reina den 2012-04-27 klockan 08:21.

Nybörjare
    Reg.datum
    Aug 2010

Standard

After several attempts at payment for Malmö, I got a confirmation email and message on the site that my order had gone through! Please let this be true!!! I'll have to call Ticnet between now and the 2nd regarding what to do about the other shows. So excited right now!!! Hope everyone's having luck!

Sidan 1 av 3 123 SistaSista

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •