Resultat 1 till 7 av 7

Ämne: Let's play Guess The Setlist!

Nybörjare
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2011

Standard Let's play Guess The Setlist!

So not long now until Kent kick of the Spring dates (very exciting!) but no-one knows what sort of set they're gonna be playing. So I think we should play a game of Guess The Setlist! How are the tracks from JAIRFM going to fit in? What will they open with? What about an encore? Any older tracks you'd like to see? Whoever guesses the closest to the actual set that they play wins a prize! The prize being the title of 'Best Setlist Guesser 2012'!

Here's my effort. It was hard work, so don't laugh at it too much!

1. 999
    2. Taxmannen
    3. Musik non stop
    4. Kärleken väntar
    5. Jag ser dig
    6. Beredd på allt
    7. Dom som försvann
    8. Ingenting
    9. Gravitation
    10. Gamla Ullevi
    11. Max 500
    12. Ruta 1
    13. Töntarna
    14. Låt dom komma
    15. Dom andra
    16. 747

17. Isis & Bast
    18. OWC
    19. Mannen i den vita hatten (16 år senare)

I'd be proper happy if they went with this set, by the way!

Medlem JukkeBerrys avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

Kent likes to change their set list from concert to concert. I really like that, especially when I go to more than one concert on the same tour. However, I wouldn't be surprised if Taxmannen isn't played at all on this tour.

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Yeah, if can save Taxmannen for when I see them in August, and if they threw in Sjukhus and Vals för Satan too...oh wow!

There's no way I could make up a set list, (I'd be there for days picking songs, nevermind trying to put them in some sort of order- how you managed that I'm not sure!) plus it's always nice when a song you hadn't expected pops up, it sometimes makes you hear/appreciate a song with different 'ears'. I can quite easily hear a crowd sing the 'R-Ä-D-S-L-A' bit of Beredd på allt, 999 and Jag ser dig (being the 2 singles from the album so far), I think you can expect to hear. I'd like a couple of things off Hagnesta Hill, especially since I don't think there was any at the concert I was at. I guess I'm lucky to have heard Utan dina andetag and M both in the same concert. That was pretty special.
    coloursatnight

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Oct 2011

Standard

I could DIE to hear 747! I would LOVE to have Sundance Kid, 400 slag and Bianca

Nybörjare
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2011

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av stjärnor Visa inlägg
    There's no way I could make up a set list, (I'd be there for days picking songs, nevermind trying to put them in some sort of order- how you managed that I'm not sure!)
    It was difficult, but good fun having a go! Once you start filling in the blanks (I definitely think 999 will be the opener, Mannen for the closer) it gets a bit easier. There was still a lot I missed out, I really wanted to put Columbus in there as it's my fave Kent track, but I can't see them playing it!

Nybörjare ManInTheWhiteHats avatar
    Reg.datum
    Jun 2011

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av more heat than light Visa inlägg
    So not long now until Kent kick of the Spring dates (very exciting!) but no-one knows what sort of set they're gonna be playing. So I think we should play a game of Guess The Setlist! How are the tracks from JAIRFM going to fit in? What will they open with? What about an encore? Any older tracks you'd like to see? Whoever guesses the closest to the actual set that they play wins a prize! The prize being the title of 'Best Setlist Guesser 2012'!

Here's my effort. It was hard work, so don't laugh at it too much!

1. 999
    2. Taxmannen
    3. Musik non stop
    4. Kärleken väntar
    5. Jag ser dig
    6. Beredd på allt
    7. Dom som försvann
    8. Ingenting
    9. Gravitation
    10. Gamla Ullevi
    11. Max 500
    12. Ruta 1
    13. Töntarna
    14. Låt dom komma
    15. Dom andra
    16. 747

17. Isis & Bast
    18. OWC
    19. Mannen i den vita hatten (16 år senare)

I'd be proper happy if they went with this set, by the way!
    I like it, but in the (realistic) playlist I wish to hear in Oslo there is time also for "Det Finns Inga Ord" and "M", maybe in place of songs like "Max 500" and "Musik non stop".
    It would be great to hear also "Ismael".
    Senast redigerat av ManInTheWhiteHat den 2012-05-12 klockan 12:28.
    Vi var alla en gång små,
    vi ska alla en gång dö

Nybörjare VicTs avatar
    Reg.datum
    Jan 2012

Standard

I completely agree that it would be nice to hear ''Ismael'' and The Cure-esque ''400 Slag'' as a great opening number. ''999'' can be a new closing track except of the a bit out-dated ''747'' and ''Mannen...''. The other personal live favourites are ''FF'' and ''Generation Ex'' with a female back vocals of course. And ''Hjarta'' plus ''Hansyn'' like romantic interludes would make me completely happy

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •