Sidan 2 av 2 FörstaFörsta 12
Resultat 16 till 28 av 28

Ämne: Touring in the UK?

Medlem candersons avatar
    Reg.datum
    Nov 2005

Standard

Yeah, I hear ya luckyguerin13. I'm right next door in New Mexico, what a hell of a trip it is to get to Scandinavia! You're all killing me. I can hop a quick flight to Phoenix but Stockholm or Copenhagen? I know I am more than a little svartsjuk. Someday....

Moderator utomjordings avatar
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2002

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av canderson Visa inlägg
    Yeah, I hear ya luckyguerin13. I'm right next door in New Mexico, what a hell of a trip it is to get to Scandinavia! You're all killing me. I can hop a quick flight to Phoenix but Stockholm or Copenhagen? I know I am more than a little svartsjuk. Someday....
    Maybe next year, when kent will do a new tour in February/March in all Nordic countries? I guess it's not impossible that they will do a couple of concerts in the summer too. But I fully understand that crossing the Atlantic isn't something you do just like that, it takes a lot of planning.
    Låt dom komma nu

Medlem luckyguerin13s avatar
    Reg.datum
    Mar 2006

Standard

Grrr. I need a freakin teleporter!
    bygg något vackert som krossar allt

Medlem candersons avatar
    Reg.datum
    Nov 2005

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av utomjording Visa inlägg
    Maybe next year, when kent will do a new tour in February/March in all Nordic countries? I guess it's not impossible that they will do a couple of concerts in the summer too. But I fully understand that crossing the Atlantic isn't something you do just like that, it takes a lot of planning.
    It certainly is a long trip, I went to Sweden at the end of June to visit relatives, what a beautiful country and friendly people. I can't wait to go back! I will have to align my next trip to the concert schedule. I am sure some of my cousins would love to go also. I miss travelling by train, the ice cream and the best jordgubbar I've ever tasted! Summer is such a magical time there...

Reg.datum
    Dec 2002

Standard

It certainly is a long trip, I went to Sweden at the end of June to visit relatives, what a beautiful country and friendly people. I can't wait to go back! I will have to align my next trip to the concert schedule. I am sure some of my cousins would love to go also. I miss travelling by train, the ice cream and the best jordgubbar I've ever tasted! Summer is such a magical time there...
    It's interesting to hear what people from other countries think about Sweden. Summer here is nice, but this year the rain was pouring down a liiiiitle bit too much. Did you have good weather during your stay here?
    Låt dom komma nu

Medlem candersons avatar
    Reg.datum
    Nov 2005

Standard

It was rainy when I was around Varberg and Göteborg, but when the rain really set in (in the south mostly) I was in Rättvik where the weather was better, it only rained a few times and mostly during the overnight hours. I really loved the evenings where I could sit outside until midnight and read a book, it never got very dark up there all night long. How beautiful! And Stockholm.... jag är kär i Stockholm, så väldigt vackert och roligt! The weather in Stockholm wasn't too bad either especially out in the archipelago it stayed pretty clear. Oh yeah, I miss the snapps too!

To see relatives I have never met before was so awesome too. There were so many who left Sweden for America in the late 1800's and early 1900's. Meeting them for the first time it felt like I've known them all my life.

Jag ska resa till Sverige igen nästa år eller 2009, så mycket att se där forfarande.

How's the weather now? Are the leaves starting to change with the shortening days and cooler weather?
    Senast redigerat av canderson den 2007-09-08 klockan 01:45.
    Sju sjösjuka sjömän sköttes av sjuttisju sköna sjuksköterskor på det sjunkande skeppet Shanghai.

Reg.datum
    Dec 2002

Standard

How's the weather now? Are the leaves starting to change with the shortening days and cooler weather?
    Yes, it's beginning to feel like autumn, but the last couple of days have been pretty warm. Even though it's getting colder and darker we still have Ingenting, Tillbaka till samtiden and the tour to look forward too. It's like being a child again and waiting for Santa on Christmas Eve.
    Låt dom komma nu

Erfaren medlem m@rcos avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Hej,

Have had good weather in Scandinavia every time I've been there. Last time, the first 3 1/2 weeks just blue sky, and we were there from the 27nd of may until the end of june. When we visited Santa at the Polar Circle on the 4th of june, it was 23 degrees. At 10.30 in the morning.

I'm in love with Scandinavia .
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av snö Visa inlägg
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Medlem frippe99s avatar
    Reg.datum
    Mar 2004

Standard

For anyone planning to go to scandinavia and sweden, the best time is allways july/august, unless you really want to see snow, then go up north in february/march.

Medlem candersons avatar
    Reg.datum
    Nov 2005

Standard

Scandinavia is such an easy place to love!
    Sju sjösjuka sjömän sköttes av sjuttisju sköna sjuksköterskor på det sjunkande skeppet Shanghai.

Nybörjare a violent whispers avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

They just like being elusive to us who can't get to em probably best anyways...I can't imagine what would happen if luckyguerin13 ever got her hands on Sami

Erfaren medlem m@rcos avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av frippe99 Visa inlägg
    For anyone planning to go to scandinavia and sweden, the best time is allways july/august, unless you really want to see snow, then go up north in february/march.
    And of course when KENT is playing .
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av snö Visa inlägg
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Medlem luckyguerin13s avatar
    Reg.datum
    Mar 2006

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av a violent whisper Visa inlägg
    They just like being elusive to us who can't get to em probably best anyways...I can't imagine what would happen if luckyguerin13 ever got her hands on Sami
    I would die a happy girl.
    bygg något vackert som krossar allt

Sidan 2 av 2 FörstaFörsta 12

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •