Resultat 1 till 4 av 4

Ämne: Can you guess a song from its described clip?

Nybörjare
    Reg.datum
    Jul 2013

Standard Can you guess a song from its described clip?

I dunno if this gonna work but I trust the musical knowledge and experience of this forum people. By the looks of it people have much different music taste over here,so I m sure any of you would had watched the video which I m gonna describe now .

NOW,HERE IT STARTS:There were a couple was filmed at starting,making a pre-sex in the HOOD of a car at the midnight(good fantasy isnt it?).Then they start to watch the sky.As they watch,the sky begins to draw them some images by its stars,line to line.They watch the sky with joy and curiosity,as the images starts to be something meaningful,a man with a guitar.Then another man the sky draws,in the end there is a complete band in the sky drawn by the stars,line to line,perhaps 4-5 man.The singer had a pretty bittersweet voice like radioheads singer,but still not exactly by the way.I dont think there are much song clips used in this theme either so it will be easy I think.

So,what s your guesses?

Edit: I have found it eventually I am so happy now Here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoD0Jgofbt0
    Senast redigerat av E.Yavuzalp den 2015-11-07 klockan 19:58.

Erfaren medlem Oktjabrjs avatar
    Reg.datum
    Feb 2005

Standard

Depeche Mode - World in my eyes
    Ba-ba-da-ba-da-ba-di-di

Nybörjare
    Reg.datum
    Jul 2013

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Oktjabrj Visa inlägg
    Depeche Mode - World in my eyes
    Hmm,not even close sir!

Also it was a clip I listened at time when Usher was very popular at MTV.Anyone else to try?

Nybörjare
    Reg.datum
    Jul 2013

Standard

I have found it guys Here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoD0Jgofbt0

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •