Sidan 16 av 17 FörstaFörsta ... 67891011121314151617 SistaSista
Resultat 226 till 240 av 245

Ämne: Tigerdrottningen & La Belle Epoque

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Aug 2002

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Kurvitz Visa inlägg
    F yeah, James! James is brilliant and their new one - La Petit Mort - sounds very promising from the singles
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av JukkeBerry Visa inlägg
    James' new song Interrogation is available for free from their site wearejames.com, and it's great!
    Still didn't listen to anything from the last album. In my opinion, apart from releasing a big bunch of great songs in the Nineties, they were able to keep a good quality in the more recent releases. I never saw them live and so I couldn't help planning a trip for them, also because I have a very close Italian friend in Glasgow and will be wonderful to meet her and her husband, and then Starsailor as a supporting act, I love them.
    Gulo Gulo lover forever!
    Maybe my brilliance shining through
    il disfattismo preserva l'integrità del setto nasale

Medlem sakermansers avatar
    Reg.datum
    Mar 2003

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av stjärnor Visa inlägg
    Video for 'Var är vi nu' filmed in 1 take!

Anyone able to view this outside Europe? Or is it just Canadians that Kent hate?

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Oct 2011

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Brilliance Visa inlägg
    Still didn't listen to anything from the last album. In my opinion, apart from releasing a big bunch of great songs in the Nineties, they were able to keep a good quality in the more recent releases. I never saw them live and so I couldn't help planning a trip for them, also because I have a very close Italian friend in Glasgow and will be wonderful to meet her and her husband, and then Starsailor as a supporting act, I love them.
    Hope to meet you too

Medlem dumblikeamooses avatar
    Reg.datum
    Oct 2007

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av stjärnor Visa inlägg
    Video for 'Var är vi nu' filmed in 1 take!

Great video! I do love the ones they make of them just performing (like all the videos for JIRFM). 'Var är vi nu' is such a beautiful song... Ever since I first heard it I've thought Jocke's voice seems particularly wonderful on it.
    Svart snö is still my favourite track on the new album, though!
    Det finns hål i allting, det är där lite ljus kommer in.

Medlem tricksters avatar
    Reg.datum
    Jul 2004

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av dumblikeamoose Visa inlägg
    Great video! I do love the ones they make of them just performing (like all the videos for JIRFM). 'Var är vi nu' is such a beautiful song... Ever since I first heard it I've thought Jocke's voice seems particularly wonderful on it.
    Svart snö is still my favourite track on the new album, though!
    Hmmmm, not intending to start a fight here :P , but I was just saying to a friend that Var är vi nu is currently ranking at #11 in the top 11 of songs from the new album.
    Svart snö is #9 and is another Columbus case for me. I have no idea why people love them so much.

That said, I am ready and hoping for at least 2 more single releases. Hopefully in 7" vinyl.
    Whichever of the songs they want to.
    ett perfekt substitut

Reg.datum
    Oct 2007

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av trickster Visa inlägg
    Hmmmm, not intending to start a fight here :P , but I was just saying to a friend that Var är vi nu is currently ranking at #11 in the top 11 of songs from the new album.
    Svart snö is #9 and is another Columbus case for me. I have no idea why people love them so much.
    Ha! Out of curiosity what is the #1 song on the album for you? (and if it's Innan himlen faller ner, well, then we're total opposites 'cause that's MY #11 )
    Det finns hål i allting, det är där lite ljus kommer in.

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Aug 2002

Standard

To me it's really hard to rank the song of this album, I love all of them so much! Apart for Alt Har Sin Tid at number 1.
    Gulo Gulo lover forever!

Medlem JukkeBerrys avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

Tigerdrottningen is filled with awesome songs. Did Jocke spend less time on side projects during the making of this album? It took me 3-4 listens to get into this album. One of the reasons was the Busy P start of "Mirage" which really freaked me out at first.

https://soundcloud.com/edbangerrecor...-p-rainbow-man

Kent used "Rainbow Man" to warm up for gigs on the Röd tour. Guess they still really like it On the other hand, a million songs start like that...

What I like most about Tigerdrottningen is that I can listen to it in its entirety without skipping over songs. I couldn't do that with JÄIRFM nor Röd.

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Oct 2011

Standard

Alt Har Sin Tid / Mirage / Godhet the first three. Although as i said many a times I totally adore this album and I rank it in my personal kent top 3 albums.

Reg.datum
    Oct 2007

Standard

What I like most about Tigerdrottningen is that I can listen to it in its entirety without skipping over songs. I couldn't do that with JÄIRFM nor Röd.
    I find that I always skip songs when I have a new album... at least after the first few listens to familiarise myself. I have immediate favourites that I play a lot, and then other tracks that grow on me more slowly, and often end up being my longer lasting favourites once I really "get" them. That said, I agree Tigerdrottningen is filled with awesome songs! It hasn't taken me long to get into it at all (En Plats i Solen took me aaages, I think because it came out so soon after Röd and I wasn't done appreciating that yet... now I regularly listen En Plats straight through and adore it). The only new tracks I'm waiting to really love are Innan himlen and Godhet... I'm sure their time will come.

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Aug 2002

Standard

Röd.
    Just for curiosity, what do you skip listening to Rod? It's one of my favourite Kent albums ever.
    Gulo Gulo lover forever!

Medlem JukkeBerrys avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

Although I liked Röd, it's not in my Top 5 Kent albums. I only love three songs on that album: Svarta Linjer, Vals För Satan (Din Vän Pessimisten) and Töntarna. Since they often play it live, Hjärta grew on me since then.

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Aug 2002

Standard

Although I liked Röd, it's not in my Top 5 Kent albums. I only love three songs on that album: Svarta Linjer, Vals För Satan (Din Vän Pessimisten) and Töntarna. Since they often play it live, Hjärta grew on me since then.
    Vals For Satan and Hjarta are my favourite from that album together with Sjukhus
    Gulo Gulo lover forever!

Medlem tricksters avatar
    Reg.datum
    Jul 2004

Standard

Ha! Out of curiosity what is the #1 song on the album for you? (and if it's Innan himlen faller ner, well, then we're total opposites 'cause that's MY #11 )
    Hehe
    It is Mirage, Allt Har Sin Tid and La Belle Epoque ;-)
    Followed by Den Andra Sidan, Godhet and Din End Vän

This is my repeat songlist for now.
    I am waiting for the rest to grow on me.

I find that I always skip songs when I have a new album... at least after the first few listens to familiarise myself. I have immediate favourites that I play a lot, and then other tracks that grow on me more slowly, and often end up being my longer lasting favourites once I really "get" them.
    Yep.
    This perfectly describes things for me too.
    Senast redigerat av trickster den 2014-05-29 klockan 18:32.
    ett perfekt substitut

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Oct 2011

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Corrado Cigna Visa inlägg
    Alt Har Sin Tid / Mirage / Godhet the first three. Although as i said many a times I totally adore this album and I rank it in my personal kent top 3 albums.
    I forgot Skogarna!!! That is probably my favourite

Sidan 16 av 17 FörstaFörsta ... 67891011121314151617 SistaSista

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •