Sidan 9 av 17 FörstaFörsta 1234567891011121314151617 SistaSista
Resultat 121 till 135 av 245

Ämne: Tigerdrottningen & La Belle Epoque

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Does anyone have a link to Tigerdrottningen on iTunes yet? I can't find anything on the UK one. Was wondering if it was showing in other countries (I expect it's on the Scandinavian versions, or maybe not...)
    coloursatnight

Medlem JukkeBerrys avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av stjärnor Visa inlägg
    Does anyone have a link to Tigerdrottningen on iTunes yet? I can't find anything on the UK one. Was wondering if it was showing in other countries (I expect it's on the Scandinavian versions, or maybe not...)
    Tigerdrottningen has been on Swedish iTunes pre-order for at least a week for SEK 99. It doesn't appear on German iTunes. However, all recent Kent albums and singles were made available on German iTunes on the official release date.

Erfaren medlem Oktjabrjs avatar
    Reg.datum
    Feb 2005

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av DanielOlin Visa inlägg
    Should also be mentioned that the word 'sosse' can also quite commonly be associated with 'grey' and boring traditional bureaucracy.
    Never heard of that. Mind, I know about the expressions "gråsosse" or "betongsosse", which like sosse have been more used by their opponents (also from the more green or anarchist left) but nowadays are used by social democrats too (with irony or maybe to "disarm" the word).

In the song though, I am quite sure that sosse does not refer to boringness. More likely, sossestad just describes a town that is not open to other world views than the party's (as does nymoderat öken!).

For the rest of what you wrote, I think you described the last 100 years well.
    Ba-ba-da-ba-da-ba-di-di

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    May 2012

Standard

I imagine this is what will happen on Wednesday. Nothing in UK yet.

Medlem DanielOlins avatar
    Reg.datum
    Apr 2012

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Oktjabrj Visa inlägg
    Never heard of that. Mind, I know about the expressions "gråsosse" or "betongsosse", which like sosse have been more used by their opponents (also from the more green or anarchist left) but nowadays are used by social democrats too (with irony or maybe to "disarm" the word).

In the song though, I am quite sure that sosse does not refer to boringness. More likely, sossestad just describes a town that is not open to other world views than the party's (as does nymoderat öken!).

For the rest of what you wrote, I think you described the last 100 years well.
    I guess it depends on what environment you're from, perhaps. In my experience the word in itself is quite derogatory, though as you say it is also used by social democrats themselves and yes 'gråsosse' is the specific term for the bureaucratic boringness I mentioned.

And thanks!

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Have been pondering the lyrics to Godhet. The line 'Jag bröt mig in i himlen' I've translated as 'I broke in the sky' which I think might sound better if I change it to 'I broke in to heaven' since there's a reference to an angel shortly after 'En stalker mot en ängel' (a stalker against an angel) and heaven/angels tie better together than sky/angels.
    Thoughts?
    coloursatnight

Erfaren medlem Oktjabrjs avatar
    Reg.datum
    Feb 2005

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av stjärnor Visa inlägg
    Have been pondering the lyrics to Godhet. The line 'Jag bröt mig in i himlen' I've translated as 'I broke in the sky' which I think might sound better if I change it to 'I broke in to heaven' since there's a reference to an angel shortly after 'En stalker mot en ängel' (a stalker against an angel) and heaven/angels tie better together than sky/angels.
    Thoughts?
    Yes, it should be heaven. To stalk this angel he had to do some serious burglary, passing the gates of heaven.
    Ba-ba-da-ba-da-ba-di-di

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

I have changed it to now read heaven. It was bothering me!
    coloursatnight

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    May 2012

Standard

Are we ready people?

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

It's so quiet in here. The album is released in a couple of hours (or an hour, Swedish time), feels weird that there's not more activity. Where are you all???

I'm hoping that every time I open my emails that the dispatch message will be there from Amazon...Still nothing

And my internet is sluggish tonight. Terrified to switch the router off and on incase it won't come back on, and then I'll have no hope of checking Spotify later on.
    coloursatnight

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    May 2012

Standard

I would have thought that the album would appear at some point before 12pm (ish...) UK time and I guess being a general release it will follow Spotify's usual schedule? Or is it specifically a midnight release?
    Senast redigerat av .namnlös den 2014-04-29 klockan 22:49.

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Would that be 12-ish swedish time, or our time (can they do that- different times for different regions)? Have got Spotify open just now in the hope something will appear. Since I'm new to Spotify, what is their 'usual schedule'?

No tweets from kent today, I know they were rehearsing for the tour, they're probably having a party somewhere right now!
    coloursatnight

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    May 2012

Standard

Generally (and I suppose this is totally different) but if a standard album comes out in the UK, it appears on a shelf somewhere at 9am in the shops. Meanwhile on Spotify, that will then appear sometime between 11am and 1pm UK time on the same day. I don't know why that is but it is just what I have noticed as a heavy user of it.

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Ah, so there might not be much point in me sitting up till midnight in the hope of an initial listen before I go to sleep?
    coloursatnight

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Spotify, NOW!

Well, all the songs have appeared. Not available yet.
    coloursatnight

Sidan 9 av 17 FörstaFörsta 1234567891011121314151617 SistaSista

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •