Resultat 1 till 8 av 8

Ämne: It's been a long time.

Medlem luckyguerin13s avatar
    Reg.datum
    Mar 2006

Standard It's been a long time.

I have yet to listen to the latest album. I haven't even listened to the one before this one. :/ Been a busy, busy girl. I plan on buying both albums in the near future...

What are your thoughts on the new album... what is the style? I have tried to listen to the songs off Youtube but so far they say I cannot watch in America. Whatev.
    bygg något vackert som krossar allt

Nybörjare boones avatar
    Reg.datum
    Aug 2007

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av luckyguerin13 Visa inlägg
    I have yet to listen to the latest album. I haven't even listened to the one before this one. :/ Been a busy, busy girl. I plan on buying both albums in the near future...

What are your thoughts on the new album... what is the style? I have tried to listen to the songs off Youtube but so far they say I cannot watch in America. Whatev.
    You can listen to the previous album on the US on Spotify (http://open.spotify.com/album/3OApHAjrkQTDjfCJPdtxgm). Unfortunately the new one is unavailable on Spotify or iTunes USA. I was able to switch my iTunes to the Sweden store and listen to the previews, still can't buy it. It's hard to be a Kent fan in America!

I was able to pre-order the CD on Amazon, but I've done that before with other European bands and Amazon has done weird postponing/backordering stuff with them. Maybe I'll get lucky this time.

Standard

If you use a firefox add-on called Hola Unblocker and open spotify.com, you can use the add-on to change your location to Spotify Sweden so it gets the songs to play.

And the new album is great, better than the previous one though the previous one had maybe better singles. On the one before this, my favourite songs would be Beredd Pa Allt, 999, Ruta 1, and Isis & Bast.
    reddit.com/r/UKbands

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Where have you been????

Get yourself on spotify and listen to the last album!
    coloursatnight

Nybörjare boones avatar
    Reg.datum
    Aug 2007

Standard

Sweet, Tigerdrottningen works on Spotify US now!

Reg.datum
    Mar 2006

Standard

Thank you. After I posted this, I was able to watch (err listen) said youtube videos on my friends Facebook wall. For some reason they wouldn't play on the actual youtube site. :/

I didn't get to hear the whole album but I heard some songs. Not bad.

BOONE, if I was on my PC, I'd get on Spotify but I rather get on. I guess I better download Spotify on my phone!

SportfreundeFCkeane, ok I lied I DO have the last album! I don't know why I forgot. I don't have the album with the people on the beach. Thanks for the tips about getting around the restrictions. I'll try that if I have issues.

Stjärnor, I work constantly! I never have time for anything! I miss being in school but I like having a paycheck more.

How is everyone??

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Aug 2002

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av luckyguerin13 Visa inlägg
    I don't have the album with the people on the beach
    You are not missing anything relevant (well, i't just my opinion of course, but that one is the only Kent album I don't like)
    Gulo Gulo lover forever!
    Maybe my brilliance shining through
    il disfattismo preserva l'integrità del setto nasale

Reg.datum
    Mar 2006

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Brilliance Visa inlägg
    You are not missing anything relevant (well, i't just my opinion of course, but that one is the only Kent album I don't like)
    LOL from what I have heard, I concur. Honestly, did not give it much of a chance. Not a fan of the album before Röd either.

Hope you all are doing well. The band too! Does Jocke still lurk here occasionally? Do we need to talk about his scarves again?

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •