Resultat 1 till 2 av 2

Ämne: Utan Dina Andetag - meaning of that song in english?

Medlem Diephers avatar
    Reg.datum
    Aug 2011

Standard Utan Dina Andetag - meaning of that song in english?

Hej, jag är fran tyskland! :-)

I would like to ask, if someone could give me an interpretation of that song in english? Well, i actually got translated it already in english. What I am looking for is the meaning, the sense of the lyrics.

Well its possibly a love song, which is about a loving couple, where someone is talking about the other one. He or she isnt able to breathe without him or her? Or his or her heart stands still without her or him?

Its one of my most favourite songs from the b-sidors and i really would like to get closer to it, than only reading the english Translation.

Would someone be so kind? :-)
    Sommartid
    Jag är tystnaden och vinden
    Mitt land är ditt land, allt är fritt
    Sommartid
    Jag är lyssnaren som, som tårar
    mot din kind
    Min dröm är din…<3

Erfaren medlem kmbs avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2004

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Diepher Visa inlägg
    Hej, jag är fran tyskland! :-) I would like to ask, if someone could give me an interpretation of that song in english? Well, i actually got translated it already in english. What I am looking for is the meaning, the sense of the lyrics. Well its possibly a love song, which is about a loving couple, where someone is talking about the other one. He or she isnt able to breathe without him or her? Or his or her heart stands still without her or him? Its one of my most favourite songs from the b-sidors and i really would like to get closer to it, than only reading the english Translation. Would someone be so kind? :-)
    I think you can interpret both ways, but I will say the first: that he can't breathe whitout her.
    Jag har blivit äldre, saknar glöd
    det rår jag inte för...

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •