Resultat 1 till 4 av 4

Ämne: Eurovision

Medlem JukkeBerrys avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Angry Eurovision

At this year's Eurovision Song Contest held in Stockholm and watched by nearly 200 million viewers, star video producer Jonas Åkerlund was asked to compile a clip of the Swedish music miracle. In the intermission, the four-minute video was aired.

76 songs, each played for about 2.8 seconds, were featured. Ritchie Blackmore clone Yngwie Malmsteen had several appearances. Others shown were ABBA, Roxette, Carola, The Ark, Eskobar, Robyn, Clawfinger, Caesars, The Cardigans, Avicii, Eagle-Eye Cherry, Neneh Cherry, Swedish House Mafia and many more.

Kent and other artists that perform only in Swedish didn't make it. Would two albums in English not have qualified the band?

As a consolation, Titiyo, with Jocke's song "Come Along," was shown.

Kind of sad, though.

Nybörjare SirNoodles avatar
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2013

Standard

I saw that as well, and when the clip played I was having mixed feeling, on one side hoping to see them, on the other side they didn't need to be in there. The clip was more pop, european and eurovision related material, and indeed many 'swedish' artists were not included. Häkan Hellström and Kent being the 2 biggest missing in my opinion, but I assume then a whole lot of bands/groups needed to be included as well.

The show in itself wasn't too bad, my personal favorite was Israel...

Standard

I'm actually really glad that kent was not mentioned and have no connection to Eurovision in that way.

Medlem JukkeBerrys avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av jazzpurist Visa inlägg
    I'm actually really glad that kent was not mentioned and have no connection to Eurovision in that way.
    It wasn't about the Eurovision connection but about the Swedish Music Miracle.

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •