Sidan 51 av 62 FörstaFörsta ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061 ... SistaSista
Resultat 751 till 765 av 917

Ämne: Live

Nybörjare SirNoodles avatar
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2013

Standard

Great review .nämnlos !!!

The little blips of "Tänker alltid på mig själv" were indeed wonderful. And then it just completely kicked off, and indeed the whole evening just rushed by, but with many great memories. Today looking back I would say 'Alt har sin tid' was the absolute highlight for me, the song works even better live than on the album, it brings so much energy. And indeed the perfect timing of the rain made almost everybody smile.

Not a member of the solo traveller group, it wouldn't be the same for me, I always like to share the experience (and at the same time also visit the city, and that's always more fun with two). Luckily I have a friend who is equally mad about Kent, so we were with two. We were staying at the hotel nearby the venue (Villa Kalhagen), really nice place, I stayed there when Kent played Sjohistoriska as well. It was fun to sit the next morning at the hotel breakfast, and suddenly see various couples with pink kentfest bracelets...

Now all we need is a Autumn tour

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    May 2012

Standard

Found this super version of Socker from the club tour. I don't know if there has been discussion on this, but does anyone know what the new chorus is?

Medlem DanielOlins avatar
    Reg.datum
    Apr 2012

Standard

On the album he sings "but no one, no one, no one, no one hears".
    On this live version he sings "but no one, no one, no one could hear me" in the first chorus and then "no one, no one, no one could hear him" and "no one, no one, no one could hear us" in the second. He also adds "why is there no one who hears?".
    Damn, how I love "Socker". One of my top favourites from the band.

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    May 2012

Standard

Yeah this is a really fine fine version actually. I have heard it live but even for a little youtube clip this is magic! Nice tweak on the words and melody.

Medlem JukkeBerrys avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

Kent will also perform in Finland in 2015: http://www.provinssi.fi/esiintyja?id=kent

Erfaren medlem m@rcos avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av JukkeBerry Visa inlägg
    Kent will also perform in Finland in 2015: http://www.provinssi.fi/esiintyja?id=kent
    And one a bit closer to home too, please ��
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av snö Visa inlägg
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

How about Odense, Denmark: tinderbox.dk?

Standard

How about Odense, Denmark: tinderbox.dk?
    We are going!

We are planning to see Kent at all these festivals, doing a crazy 3 gigs in 3 days trip - with some lazy time before and after. Already bought the tickets to Bråvalla, the Odense ticket sales started two days ago but haven't got around to actually buy them yet, and for Provinssi the day tickets are not out yet (we are hoping there will be day tickets, but the 4 day tickets are not that expensive either, so in case no day tickets, we are just going to buy the 4 days and see Muse on the 24th as well to make the ticket worth the price.)

It's been a while since I've been to a festival (8 years ) and my friend hasn't been to one before so we are quite excited, but we were actually hoping for a mini club tour instead. We had a great time in Lund last year, so wouldn't have minded a reprise of that, but 3 gigs in a non-album year is not too shabby either, even if they are "just" festivals.

Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

...and it's great!

Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

Kent played at 5.30 p.m. at Provinssi Rock in Finland. That's way too early for our favorite band. Was anybody from the forum there?
    Here's the setlist.
    https://instagram.com/p/4W59zqiqNr/

Standard

Kent played at 5.30 p.m. at Provinssi Rock in Finland. That's way too early for our favorite band. Was anybody from the forum there?
    Here's the setlist.
    https://instagram.com/p/4W59zqiqNr/
    I went there with my bff. It was a magical gig and a completely new experience to see the band in daylight.

WE are still trying to get our heads around that it happened. It was very short but the experience made up for it.

I can't type a long review as I only have my phone with me now. Tomorrow we are off to Tinderbox so I had to pack light.

Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

Jazzpurist, I'm glad you enjoyed the show. It will be great to hear your reviews when you return!

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    May 2012

Standard

Cool setlist. Like a mini kentfest! Hope all who attended enjoyed the gig.

Medlem tricksters avatar
    Reg.datum
    Jul 2004

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av jazzpurist Visa inlägg
    I went there with my bff. It was a magical gig and a completely new experience to see the band in daylight.

WE are still trying to get our heads around that it happened. It was very short but the experience made up for it.

I can't type a long review as I only have my phone with me now. Tomorrow we are off to Tinderbox so I had to pack light.
    Did they have any merch for sale?
    ett perfekt substitut

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av trickster Visa inlägg
    Did they have any merch for sale?
    Not separately and I didn't check the festival merch stand up close. Didn't see anything kent related there from distance, it looked like mostly metal band merch (hi Finland).

Sidan 51 av 62 FörstaFörsta ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061 ... SistaSista

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •