Sidan 1 av 2 12 SistaSista
Resultat 1 till 15 av 18

Ämne: KENT LIVE in Orebro

Standard KENT LIVE in Orebro

Hi to everyone!
    I'm from Hong Kong and I am planning to travel to Sweden to watch the concert of KENT in Orebro on 21/3/2008.
    I would like to ask some question regarding the transportation:
    1. What's the most convenient (& cheapest) way to reach Orebro from Stockholm? How much and how long is the journey?
    2. Is there still any vehicle back to Stockholm after the concert? I have to back to Stockholm in order to catch the Ferry to Finland in the next morning.

Thank you very much.

Medlem Marishkas avatar
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2007

Standard

There are trains going from Stockholm to Örebro which take about 2,5 hour (depents on the connection). You can search for them on this website: www.sj.se
    I did search my travelplan there also (coming from germany to Stockholm and will go to Örebro to visit some friends there).
    So I hope I could help you with that.

Great to see that Kent also have fans from so far away!

Moderator utomjordings avatar
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2002

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av h0102641 Visa inlägg
    Hi to everyone!
    I'm from Hong Kong and I am planning to travel to Sweden to watch the concert of KENT in Orebro on 21/3/2008.
    I would like to ask some question regarding the transportation:
    1. What's the most convenient (& cheapest) way to reach Orebro from Stockholm? How much and how long is the journey?
    2. Is there still any vehicle back to Stockholm after the concert? I have to back to Stockholm in order to catch the Ferry to Finland in the next morning.

Thank you very much.
    1. The most convenient way to get from Stockholm to Örebro is probably by train. A train ticket (second class) is 220 SEK (cheaper if you're not older than 25). More info on www.sj.se.
    The cheapest way to get to Örebro is by bus: www.swebusexpress.se.

2. Getting back to Stockholm after the concert is not so easy. You should probably find somewhere to sleep. I can't find a train or a bus from Örebro to Stockholm that late.

But if you don't mind staying awake you can take the early morning bus at 3.35 AM on March 22. You'll be in Stockholm at 6.20.

If you're not in such a hurry, you can take a later bus and be in Stockholm at 10.30 or 12.30.
    Låt dom komma nu

Standard

Thank you Marishka and Utomjording.

Now I decide to accomodate in Orebro on 21st night and back to Stockholm the day after and walk around in the city then take a night ferry to Finland on 22nd.

May I ask some more question on Hostel in Orebro:

1. Where is the exact address of the concert venue? Does it locate in downtown area?

2. I do find some hostels in Orebro but all of them lacks a detail information especially their location. Anyone can suggest some cheap hostels near the concert venue?

Swedish music is always one of my favourte. Club 8 and Pelle Carlberg held a concert in HongKong last week. I took part in it and I really enjoyed their performance. I am sure that KETN live will be awasome as same.

Medlem Marishkas avatar
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2007

Standard

I have no ideas about hotels or something in Örebro but the venue is "Conventum Arena" (http://www.conventum.se/).
    As far as I know this is right on the backside of the central station (not sure actually!).

Fine if I could help you So I guess we see us there in march!

Standard

Thanks, Marishka.
    I am sure that probably you are able to recognize me easily as I don't think there will be many Chinese show up in the concert ^__^

Medlem Marishkas avatar
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2007

Standard

I'm not sure, but I guess there won't be that much german ones too hehe
    But we'll see.

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Jul 2005

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Marishka Visa inlägg
    I'm not sure, but I guess there won't be that much german ones too hehe
    But we'll see.
    Will we recognise you by your leather shorts?

Medlem Marishkas avatar
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2007

Standard

*lol*
    No, but I guess, I'll wear a shirt with "Ja, jag är tysk och ja kan inte förstår dig!" on it

Maybe also just something german written on it. ;-)

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Jul 2005

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Marishka Visa inlägg
    *lol*
    No, but I guess, I'll wear a shirt with "Ja, jag är tysk och ja kan inte förstår dig!" on it

Maybe also just something german written on it. ;-)
    How about "Deutschland liebe kent" or however the grammar goes, so they might change their minds about the German gigs...

Medlem Marishkas avatar
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2007

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av sandcat Visa inlägg
    How about "Deutschland liebe kent" or however the grammar goes, so they might change their minds about the German gigs...
    That's a good idea!!

"Deutschland liebt kent!!" hehe

Standard

Haha, I think I can't distinguish Swedish from German (or Dutch etc). For me, all of you look very similar, just like you guys can never identify Chinese, Japanese and Korean. ^__^

Medlem Marishkas avatar
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2007

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av h0102641 Visa inlägg
    Haha, I think I can't distinguish Swedish from German (or Dutch etc). For me, all of you look very similar, just like you guys can never identify Chinese, Japanese and Korean. ^__^
    But you can HEAR the difference ;-) and we all can't define chinese from japanese or korean ;-)

Anyway - I'm quiet sure we'll find / see us somewhere.
    And if not... well... shit happens...

(but maybe then you should have an eye on the front-line for a girl screaming for 'Om du var här' - THAT will be me. hehe)

Standard

Haha, ok, I will pay attention on this ^__^

I am now booking tickets online, I'm asked about the deliver method in swedish, which absolutely I won't understand what it mean, so help!!

Köpmansgatan 30, Sundsvall: Where is it?

Hämtas på valfritt Ticnet-Ombud : what it mean?

I book the ticket on Ticnet, does anyone know if they have overseas delivery choice?

Please help~

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

hi there

I've no idea about ticnet's delivery (hopefully someone else here can help with that bit), but here's a link to an online swedish- english dictionary that might help you a little. you will have to enter each word individually, as it doesn't work with phrases.

http://lexin.nada.kth.se/swe-eng.html

and here's a link to a map at google maps with köpmansgatan in roughly the centre of the map. (running left to right) http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&...l&zoom=3&zp=ID hope this helps a little bit!

did you manage to get accomodation sorted in Orebro? here's a link to a site with a list of hotels in the area. http://www2.orebro.se/turism/english/

enjoy seeing kent live- I'm jealous of all the people managing to make it to the concerts!
    Senast redigerat av stjärnor den 2008-01-30 klockan 13:32.

Sidan 1 av 2 12 SistaSista

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •