Standard

Yeh, where the hell has he got to?

Erfaren medlem m@rcos avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av jimmy k Visa inlägg
    Yeh, where the hell has he got to?
    Last I know he's in Eindhoven. Maybe celebrating long lasting footie succes .
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av snö Visa inlägg
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Standard

Someone sent me a song by them in 2005, I think. Well, I didn't really listen to it until 2006. Anyways, that song got me hooked and I've liked the band since then.

That song was Parlor.

Medlem dumblikeamooses avatar
    Reg.datum
    Oct 2007

Standard

i heard 747 on the radio back in '99... and that was that. i still have the cassette tape with the recording i made of it
    Det finns hål i allting, det är där lite ljus kommer in.

Erfaren medlem
    Reg.datum
    Oct 2007

Standard

Radio or friends playing..probably both I would guess.
    From scratch I really didn't like them at all, thought they was noisy and too much guitars, haha! well I did change my mind.
    (mimmi77 med ny tillfällig profil)

Medlem Kentlivetraders avatar
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2002

Standard

My Swedish girlfriend (who is now my wife) sent me a copy of Verkligen in 1996 when I was living in Japan. I was so convinced that this was *the* record of the year, thought it was way better than Morning Glory by Oasis. I guess I dare say that it was both my girlfriend and this group that made me decide to move to Sweden 4 years later.

Nybörjare ИНА AK-47s avatar
    Reg.datum
    Apr 2008

Standard

Curse the Swedes and luring us all to their beautiful land...
    "I was going to kill myself but I couldn't find the right CD."

Visst känns det som att [[[kärleken väntar]]]

Nybörjare smirkinjudass avatar
    Reg.datum
    May 2008

Standard

I heard them on the radio back in 1999, when one of the dj's from the morning show brought back "If You Were Here" from Norway as a souvenir. I loved it, so I ran out and bought "Isola" (the English version). I soon learned that they had a Swedish version, so I bought that, too. It just kind of snowballed from there...I don't understand much Swedish, but I prefer their Swedish albums over the English versions. My favorite album is "Vapen och Ammunition", but I like them all...

Medlem frippe99s avatar
    Reg.datum
    Mar 2004

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av smirkinjudas Visa inlägg
    I heard them on the radio back in 1999, when one of the dj's from the morning show brought back "If You Were Here" from Norway as a souvenir. I loved it, so I ran out and bought "Isola" (the English version). I soon learned that they had a Swedish version, so I bought that, too. It just kind of snowballed from there...I don't understand much Swedish, but I prefer their Swedish albums over the English versions. My favorite album is "Vapen och Ammunition", but I like them all...
    I guess the morning DJ you refer to was Gene "Bean" Baxter? In that case he came across the CD when he visited Island, not Norway.

Nybörjare smirkinjudass avatar
    Reg.datum
    May 2008

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av frippe99 Visa inlägg
    I guess the morning DJ you refer to was Gene "Bean" Baxter? In that case he came across the CD when he visited Island, not Norway.
    Yes, thanks for the clarification. I thought it was Norway, since that was the country that he was always talking about...

Sidan 3 av 3 FörstaFörsta 123

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •