Resultat 1 till 6 av 6

Ämne: warning message from the admin?

Standard warning message from the admin?

Hi sorry I have no clue which area I can ask this question. Below is the PM I just got from a strange guy called JosephWard(PS. Don't launch the link listed in that message. It seems the real trojan webpage):

Spam sending from your computer was detected.We highly recommend you to check your computer and perform online virus check at our site immediately: http:*********/ If you do not pass this test* we will have to delete your account and forward a complaint to your ISP with attached log file (your IP address, etc.).----------------------------------------------------Forum Administration forumet.kent.nu

Once I launch that page my browser immediately pop-up the warning message. I don't know if it's my pc did get some problem under trojan virus etc... Just wanna know if anyone meets similar thing too?
    Senast redigerat av firth den 2010-04-16 klockan 19:31.

Moderator mhs avatar
    Reg.datum
    Jul 2003

Standard

Thanks for the heads up! This user is now banned.
    Jag har blivit äldre, saknar glöd

Erfaren medlem Oktjabrjs avatar
    Reg.datum
    Feb 2005

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av firth Visa inlägg
    Once I launch that page my browser immediately pop-up the warning message. I don't know if it's my pc did get some problem under trojan virus etc... Just wanna know if anyone meets similar thing too?
    I didn't get that PM. Maybe you should remove the link from your post!

I guess you're only affected because you opened the link.
    Ba-ba-da-ba-da-ba-di-di

Standard

No I got the PM and that's why I tap that link (from that PM). Otherwise I've never seen that link before. But anyways I will remove that link. Thanks for the reminder!

Medlem JukkeBerrys avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

I'm glad we're all safe now. However, mh's profile pic and the Old Spice ad on his website scared the shit out of me ..

Moderator mhs avatar
    Reg.datum
    Jul 2003

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av JukkeBerry Visa inlägg
    I'm glad we're all safe now. However, mh's profile pic and the Old Spice ad on his website scared the shit out of me ..
    Aww .. I am sorry. You need a hug?
    Jag har blivit äldre, saknar glöd

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •