Resultat 1 till 6 av 6

Ämne: En plats i solen Tour.

Medlem sakermansers avatar
    Reg.datum
    Mar 2003

Standard En plats i solen Tour.

Right, so they kinda had a summer festival tour promoting both albums, but how about one just for the new album? Any speculations as to when (and if) this is going to happen??? Have they even hinted in any interviews? I need to know soon cause I have to book my holidays from work, LOL. *anticipating*

Nybörjare Too-tickis avatar
    Reg.datum
    Jun 2010

Standard

I haven't read anything indicative of another upcoming tour, though I've been away from the internet for a good while so I might've missed something... I'd be hugely surprised if there was more right away though; they can't possibly have stopped running since they went in to record Röd. It feels like they've earnt some quieter time now, to me!

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

I also don't think there will be anything anytime soon. The stage backdrop for the summer dates had the new 'warning triangle' logo and the majority of t-shirts that I saw in Stockholm were of the orange/en plats i solen variety. I felt like the summer dates were aimed towards EPIS- at stockholm we had 3 songs from the album (skisser, ismael, gamla ullevi), so, considering there is only 10 songs on the album (and one is a duet), I thought that was a pretty good turnout of songs, which they can't have been working on for all that long.

Will need to go and see the swedish forum, someone posted what Jocke said at one of the last gigs of the tour, about them all having a holiday from each other and not talking about music....or something along those line...

I'd need a break if that was me!
    coloursatnight

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2008

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av stjärnor Visa inlägg
    I also don't think there will be anything anytime soon. The stage backdrop for the summer dates had the new 'warning triangle' logo and the majority of t-shirts that I saw in Stockholm were of the orange/en plats i solen variety. I felt like the summer dates were aimed towards EPIS- at stockholm we had 3 songs from the album (skisser, ismael, gamla ullevi), so, considering there is only 10 songs on the album (and one is a duet), I thought that was a pretty good turnout of songs, which they can't have been working on for all that long.

Will need to go and see the swedish forum, someone posted what Jocke said at one of the last gigs of the tour, about them all having a holiday from each other and not talking about music....or something along those line...

I'd need a break if that was me!
    In stockholm we also got Ensam lång väg hem

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

so we did! I even have a video of it on my camera! (an mp4 that my laptop won't play)
    my favourite song from the album too.
    *blushes* I must be getting forgetful in my old age!

thanks max_92!
    coloursatnight

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2008

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av stjärnor Visa inlägg
    so we did! I even have a video of it on my camera! (an mp4 that my laptop won't play)
    my favourite song from the album too.
    *blushes* I must be getting forgetful in my old age!

thanks max_92!

no problem!

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •