Resultat 1 till 4 av 4

Ämne: 2 Kent fans need a couch to crash in Stockholm (19th Aug)!

Exclamation 2 Kent fans need a couch to crash in Stockholm (19th Aug)!

Hello kentforumet, greetings from the English section!

So, the story is following: I'm currently looking forward to my very first Kent concert on the 19th of August and as you can probably guess I am super excited about it - for about two months I have been literally hyper happy whenever my thoughts have wandered to the tickets in my drawer. Regarding where I should spend my night I was thinking about couchsurfing, but I also thought of asking help from kentforumet - perhaps someone here would like to offer a couch for me and my friend? Cause yes, I'm coming with my friend, but to be honest, he isn't the biggest fan out there - so really I've got no-one to keep up with my endless Kent-babbling. It would be cool, if we could go to the gig together, do some pre-concert warm-up Kent listening and tell each other afterwards whether our favourite song got performed or not. Aaand you can help me choose in front of the merchandise outlet!

But a bit about us - I'm Helen, a 18-years-old writer and I'll be traveling with Sander, a 24-years-old painter. I started listening to Kent in 2010's spring and have been lurking around the kentforumet ever since, mostly in the English section, but also trying to desperately understand the rest of the forum with the help of google translate. And now I finally decided to register.

It's a bit peculiar, I must admit, that my second post here is about looking for a place to stay, but - you do what you gotta do. Also here's our couchsurfing profiles if you want to check out more about me and Sander: http://www.couchsurfing.org/people/helen.hindpere/ and http://www.couchsurfing.org/people/kinnas/. We will be coming by boat from Tallinn and need a couch for the night of the 19th. However, if you're willing to host us any longer, we would love to arrive on the 18th, because Sander desperately wants to check out the Nationalmuseum, which seems to be closed on Mondays (the 20th).

If any of you is interested, then you can send me a PM, so that we could become more acquainted with each other. Also shoot all your questions, whether about me, my friend or our trip. Or which one is my favourite Kent album (it's Du & Jag Döden, by the way), cause that's also very important.

Thanks in advance and hope to hear from you, fellow Kent fans (:

(And oh, you can also hear me singing along in Swedish with almost no knowledge of the language itself nor the pronunciation.)
    Senast redigerat av grundrisse den 2012-08-09 klockan 15:19.

Moderator utomjordings avatar
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2002

Standard

How did it go, did you find a couch to crash in?
    Låt dom komma nu

Standard

Hey, thanks for asking!

Unfortunately we didn't, we ended up sleeping in a hostel - which was also okay, but it would have been more interesting to sleep on a Kent fan's couch. Turns out that Stockholm is a quite difficult place for couchsurfers.

Nevertheless the concert was great (I just finished writing a mega epos for the English section) and I got to talk with some locals about Kent and to be super jealous about the fact that it was their 9th concert, so that part also got done.

I guess that I can hope for a better next year, because for sure it won't be my last Kent concert - it's just so addicting, can't wait till the next one.

Moderator utomjordings avatar
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2002

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av grundrisse Visa inlägg
    Hey, thanks for asking!

Unfortunately we didn't, we ended up sleeping in a hostel - which was also okay, but it would have been more interesting to sleep on a Kent fan's couch. Turns out that Stockholm is a quite difficult place for couchsurfers.

Nevertheless the concert was great (I just finished writing a mega epos for the English section) and I got to talk with some locals about Kent and to be super jealous about the fact that it was their 9th concert, so that part also got done.

I guess that I can hope for a better next year, because for sure it won't be my last Kent concert - it's just so addicting, can't wait till the next one.
    Sorry to hear that, better luck next time!

Nice to hear you enjoyed the concert. I've seen four concerts this summer, not the one in Stockholm though. Speaking of places to stay, I actually slept on a Kent fan's couch, but also in a tent and in a hostel. Had lots of fun this summer!
    Låt dom komma nu

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •