Resultat 1 till 4 av 4

Ämne: The best of kent 1995-96

Standard The best of kent 1995-96

Band sounded kinda similar on the first two albums obviously making some technical improvements on the second. Both albums though had a bit of a raw 90s indie rock sound with rough vocals and shoe-gaze guitars. Anyways, if I were to make a best of from the 1st two album era since their sound fits together then it'd be this, I'd include Utan Dina Antetag on there too (it was released as an Isola b-side but has more of a Verkligen sound). Not many songs on it, their best of from future albums would be a lot longer as these imo were their weakest two. Maybe someone who recently started listening to them might find it helpful to just go through the highlights of the first couple albums at first since they take time to grow.

Blajeans
    Pojken med halet i handen
    Livradd Med Stil
    Kallt Kaffe
    Halka
    Verkligen
    Den Osynlige Mannen
    10 Minuter
    Kram
    Gravitation
    Frank
    En Timme En Minut
    reddit.com/r/UKbands

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av SportfreundeFCkeane Visa inlägg
    I'd include Utan Dina Antetag on there too (it was released as an Isola b-side but has more of a Verkligen sound).

Blajeans
    Pojken med halet i handen
    Livradd Med Stil
    Kallt Kaffe
    Halka
    Verkligen
    Den Osynlige Mannen
    10 Minuter
    Kram
    Gravitation
    Frank
    En Timme En Minut
    "Utan dina andetag" were recorded from Verkligen sessions. So yeah it should be considered as a song from that era. That song and "Om du var här/If you were here" were two songs left over from the Verkligen recording sessions if I remember right.
    Och du log genom fräknarna
    Med tårar i ögonen

Allt fanns i ögonen
    Allt finns i ögonen

Standard

Thanks for the list...I am in that category. I have never been able to appreciate the band's first two records.

Medlem luckyguerin13s avatar
    Reg.datum
    Mar 2006

Standard

I actually prefer the first two albums over anything released in the last ten years. Aside from DOJD.

I'm a 80s and 90s kid though. So I love the music from then.
    bygg något vackert som krossar allt

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •