Resultat 1 till 9 av 9

Ämne: What is your Avskendsturnèn's anti setlist?

Medlem MaddyJs avatar
    Reg.datum
    Jul 2007

Wink What is your Avskendsturnèn's anti setlist?

We were discussing what we want to hear on the tour, so I was thinking about sharing the songs we really don't want to hear on that last tour!

Anybody want to start?

I don't want any of those to start the subject :
    -Kärleken Väntar (very awful song in the end)
    -999 (same)
    -Skisser för sommaren
    -Jag ser dig
    -Tand På

Senast redigerat av MaddyJ den 2016-08-01 klockan 00:34.
    ! Jag är en FF och jag älskar Kent !

Medlem Diephers avatar
    Reg.datum
    Aug 2011

Standard

[QUOTE=MaddyJ
    Anybody want to start?
    [/QUOTE]

Haha, an anti-setlist?

Well... I dont know special songs which they really shouldnt play in my opinion. They can play 999, Petroleum and Jag ser dig from Jag är inte rädd för mörkret and the rest not, please!

It will be my first and last concert this year... I am so fucking looking forward to that concert, so I´ll be amazed of every song I hear them play
    Sommartid
    Jag är tystnaden och vinden
    Mitt land är ditt land, allt är fritt
    Sommartid
    Jag är lyssnaren som, som tårar
    mot din kind
    Min dröm är din…<3

Nybörjare SirNoodles avatar
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2013

Standard

I don't really have an anti-setlist. Obviously there are songs that I like less from the Kent catalogue, and there are also songs I've heard too many times, but in a Kent concert setting I'm actually always quite happy with what they play. That might sound absolutely naive and completely non-critical, but it is a simple truth. It's much more the opposite: on several occasions songs played live suddenly got an extra meaning, and became 'better' for me.

So no anti-setlist for me, sorry
    If I can do 1 request for the Avskendsturnèn: a lot of variation in the setlist please...

Erfaren medlem m@rcos avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

There is no anti setlist, only songs I like more than others. Would love to be surprised, like in 2010 when they played pa drift. Maybe a havsanglar/jones och giftet song? Like SirNoodle says, please, lots of variations cos I'm gone see 6 gigs.
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av snö Visa inlägg
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    May 2012

Standard

I think most fans of a band would struggle to put together a setlist of songs they didn't want to hear. I'm sure we all have a few songs we're not keen on, but a whole 20 song setlist is something else. Any more than that and you can probably start reconsidering if you are a fan at all.

As for 999, I am not the biggest fan of that song. Yet when they played it last time, I thought it was demonstrably better than on the recording. So you have to be open to hearing these things even if you don't like them I think, especially when Kent often give the songs a twist.

And obviously given the circumstances, I'll be happy to hear just about anything they play.

Medlem dumblikeamooses avatar
    Reg.datum
    Oct 2007

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av .namnlös Visa inlägg
    And obviously given the circumstances, I'll be happy to hear just about anything they play.
    Agreed! I'll be in kent heaven whatever they play!
    Det finns hål i allting, det är där lite ljus kommer in.

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2004

Standard

You know, I've thought about it and I agree. I want them to play what they want to play and that's it. Personally, I think Mörkret is my least favourite modern kent period and neither 999 or Jag Ser Dig do a lot for me live (I'd love Petroleum or Isis & Bast or Hansyn -- I'm not saying Mörkret doesn't have good songs), but I don't really have a lot of niggles with kent in general. Especially this year.

I would like to hear 400 Slag, because it's the best song I've ever heard, by a long mile. And I've never heard it live, but it's omay if they don't play it.

If I'd have to pick an obscure and odd surprise, Sömnen would be cool. That song is so under the radar and underappreciated. Gorgeous and simple.
    Senast redigerat av Kurvitz den 2016-08-30 klockan 13:33.

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    May 2012

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Kurvitz Visa inlägg
    I would like to hear 400 Slag, because it's the best song I've ever heard, by a long mile.
    100%! I would love to hear this song.

Medlem MaddyJs avatar
    Reg.datum
    Jul 2007

Standard

You guys might have understood wrong the meaning of this thread.

This was not about making a whole setlist of songs we don't like, but a small list of the songs we don't want to hear being played live.
    The one I chose have a main reason behind it and not only because I'm not so keen on them, is that if they play those, they will for the entire tour....

A fan that doesn't love all the songs is still a fan, you cannot love EVERYTHING on earth, the same with Kent.
    ! Jag är en FF och jag älskar Kent !

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •