Sidan 4 av 6 FörstaFörsta 123456 SistaSista
Resultat 46 till 60 av 79

Ämne: Ingenting CD Single Info/Reviews

Medlem luckyguerin13s avatar
    Reg.datum
    Mar 2006

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av FErg Visa inlägg
    So, it looks like I am the only one who does no like it then...

Usually I like their singles but this is a big disappointment for me, too electronic for my liking.

Oh well, hope the album will lift my spirits up a bit...

Cheers

FErg
    I don't care for it. It's not that bad, but not really a favorite. Everyone loves "FF", too and I don't like that song either.
    bygg något vackert som krossar allt

Nybörjare
    Reg.datum
    Jan 2006

Standard

[q]I don't care for it. It's not that bad, but not really a favorite. Everyone loves "FF", too and I don't like that song either.[/q]

Yeah, it reminds me a lot of Vappen och Ammunition a lot, my favourite album. All of Kent's albums have a nice amount of variation in each CD, so I'm interested to hear the other songs on Tillbaka till Samtiden.

Reg.datum
    Mar 2006

Red face

Citat Ursprungligen postat av ethan Visa inlägg
    [q]I don't care for it. It's not that bad, but not really a favorite. Everyone loves "FF", too and I don't like that song either.[/q]

Yeah, it reminds me a lot of Vappen och Ammunition a lot, my favourite album. All of Kent's albums have a nice amount of variation in each CD, so I'm interested to hear the other songs on Tillbaka till Samtiden.
    I think overall it will be a good album. There are lots of albums that have songs I'm not too fond of, but this is Kent we're talking about. They can't release a complete bomb. Min Värld is an awesome bside. I expect more songs like that. I will pretend Ingenting is just an eye and or ear catcher to make new fans. Maybe bring in a different audience?

The video is still subpar though. Gah.

Nybörjare boones avatar
    Reg.datum
    Aug 2007

Wink

I don't care for the video, and the song is so-so. Maybe they could make a new video where they go to Vegas and bet the video budget and lose? Then they return home with Ingenting!

If someone here has connections to the band, tell them to release their albums to the U.S. iTunes store! I'm not sure where the problem is, either the record companies or Apple, but they need to get it resolved!

Medlem candersons avatar
    Reg.datum
    Nov 2005

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av boone Visa inlägg
    If someone here has connections to the band, tell them to release their albums to the U.S. iTunes store! I'm not sure where the problem is, either the record companies or Apple, but they need to get it resolved!
    I agree. I was so frustrated on Friday night when I tried to download the songs. For some assinine reason you cannot purchase from foreign iTunes stores if you don't have a valid billing address in that country. It's as bad as region specific DVD's; control freaks!!!! Well, i'll order from outside the country, one of the companies others on this board have suggested.

LuckyGuerin13, you're right others look over at me when I listen to Kent. I also blast them in the car when I'm driving around; people give you strange looks if you're not listening to English or Spanish. I am sure they have no clue what language it is. I'd suggest you try it with the telemarketers; that's a real hoot!
    Sju sjösjuka sjömän sköttes av sjuttisju sköna sjuksköterskor på det sjunkande skeppet Shanghai.

Reg.datum
    Mar 2006

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av canderson Visa inlägg
    I agree. I was so frustrated on Friday night when I tried to download the songs. For some assinine reason you cannot purchase from foreign iTunes stores if you don't have a valid billing address in that country. It's as bad as region specific DVD's; control freaks!!!! Well, i'll order from outside the country, one of the companies others on this board have suggested.

LuckyGuerin13, you're right others look over at me when I listen to Kent. I also blast them in the car when I'm driving around; people give you strange looks if you're not listening to English or Spanish. I am sure they have no clue what language it is. I'd suggest you try it with the telemarketers; that's a real hoot!
    Word.

I unfortunately can't listen to them in my car because I drive a grannymobile. And someone broke into my car a couple years back and stole my ghetto hooked up walkman and screwed my tape player up. So I can't even go ghetto anymore! Radio music sucks, but I survive.

Medlem tricksters avatar
    Reg.datum
    Jul 2004

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av canderson Visa inlägg
    I also blast them in the car when I'm driving around; people give you strange looks if you're not listening to English or Spanish. I am sure they have no clue what language it is. I'd suggest you try it with the telemarketers; that's a real hoot!
    I do this very often.
    I had D&JD today playing and at some point I was wondering what
    people would thing of the music and the language.
    Can't wait to play Ingenting loud in my car.
    ett perfekt substitut

Medlem kevlarheads avatar
    Reg.datum
    Jul 2005

Standard

Got the single this weekend. And sorry, this time I'm not convinced. "Ingenting" is a nice song for sure, but it doesn't even come close to most of what was on the last album and EP. But then again, it would have been VERY hard to beat that. And I'm not that much into dance music anyway.
    The first two remixes sound plainly cheap, the third one is your usual electro-club-sound you hear once or twice and forget about immediately.
    Anyway, I do like "Min Värld". They should have made that track #1 on the single.
    And I'm still looking forward for the album. Especially what "Berlin" will sound like!? My town seems to draw pretty much attention lately music-wise.

Nybörjare boones avatar
    Reg.datum
    Aug 2007

Question

What other non-English music do you all listen to? I've been a Herbert Grönemeyer fan for years, and lately I'm really into Wir sind Helden. Both are German bands.

BTW, I found Kent on Pandora about a year ago. So that's a plug for keeping net radio alive.

Medlem tricksters avatar
    Reg.datum
    Jul 2004

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av kevlarhead Visa inlägg
    And I'm not that much into dance music anyway.
    The first two remixes sound plainly cheap, the third one is your usual electro-club-sound you hear once or twice and forget about immediately.
    I cannot recall if I wrote any comments on the remixes
    but I do not like them either.
    But when I read the tracklist before having the single in my hands
    I did not have any great expectations on them.

I admit that I am surprised that more people say that
    they are not fond of Ingenting song.
    I keep playing it full volume at home!!!
    I hope the neighbours enjoy it as much as I do ;-)
    ett perfekt substitut

Medlem JukkeBerrys avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

What other non-English music do you all listen to? I've been a Herbert Grönemeyer fan for years, and lately I'm really into Wir sind Helden. Both are German bands.
    Now that answer would fill a few pages...

Grönemeyer is great live. However, if you know what he's like in person, you kind of remove yourself from him and his music...

Wir Sind Helden write nice songs but don't really cut it live...

A great young German band is The Kilians. However, they sing in English.

Jens Friebe & Polarkreis18 are great too.

Two older fantastic German bands are Die Ärzte and The Beatsteaks.

My current international faves from the Popkomm are Frenchies Benjamin Biolay and Matmatah.

Swedish Kamera did a nice job opening for the 1990s.

And of course there's the sensational Malajube from Montreal (who sing in French).

I'll have to stop now before I fill up the whole page...

Nybörjare boones avatar
    Reg.datum
    Aug 2007

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av JukkeBerry Visa inlägg
    Now that answer would fill a few pages...
    Danke für deine Antwort!

Since you are in Europe, I am not surprised that you would have a good selection of non-English language bands. I wish the music was as accessible here in the U.S. I will look up your bands on the web and see what I like.

Medlem tricksters avatar
    Reg.datum
    Jul 2004

Standard

Ingenting cd single sold more than 10.000 copies and is now certified gold
    (I think this is what the news is saying))
    ett perfekt substitut

Erfaren medlem crappers avatar
    Reg.datum
    Jun 2004

Standard

jupp thats true.

Medlem candersons avatar
    Reg.datum
    Nov 2005

Standard

Danke für deine Antwort!

Since you are in Europe, I am not surprised that you would have a good selection of non-English language bands. I wish the music was as accessible here in the U.S. I will look up your bands on the web and see what I like.
    Yeah, that's a shame. I find it very strange when I go to Europe to hear all the english, it is everywhere, all over the TV and the radio. Fortunately the conversations are all in the country's native language.

As far as other foreign music that I listen to, that would be French and German. I was listening to Rammstein last week while I was driving around, I think the song was "Du rieschte so gut" (sorry if I mis-spelled anything). The guy that was driving beside me, trying to keep my speed, immediately fell back. Great band by the way, and I love how German sounds.
    Sju sjösjuka sjömän sköttes av sjuttisju sköna sjuksköterskor på det sjunkande skeppet Shanghai.

Sidan 4 av 6 FörstaFörsta 123456 SistaSista

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •