Resultat 1 till 3 av 3

Ämne: Joshua

Medlem JukkeBerrys avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard Joshua

I really liked what Joshua, the producer of Tillbaka Till Samtiden, posted on his MySpace site:

"I cannot believe the feeling I have looking at the album I helped create.
    I have never felt this way about an album.

"Tillbaka Till Samtiden" will be loved, hated, analyzed, scrutinized, turned on it's head and probed. You will look for meanings that aren't there and you will miss the ones staring you in the face. You will blog and post to forums until the end of time - One more clever and witty than the next and... I don't care - If none of you ever heard a second of it, I would still love it to death.

TTS is to me exactly what I want/need it to be - I hope all of you feel the same.

Here, in my little studio in Copenhagen - where Aftonbladet doesn't matter and Kent is just a great band, I sit and listen to the sound of Martin, Markus, Sami och Jocke and contemplate if anyone I know have ever had Christmas last 6 months ?

I do not feel Ensammast I Sverige, quite the opposite. I feel Luckiest In Scandinavia.

Enjoy Kent, I know I always will.

Yours,

Jon

P.S. This guy knows exactly how I feel - You should all listen to him.
    Thou Shalt Not Steal If There Is A Direct Victim..."

Great producer and an intelligent person with the right attitude!

P.S. The song he is referring to is "Thou Shalt Always Kill" by Dan Le Sac Vs. Scroobius Pip, one of my favorite songs of 2007.

Nybörjare
    Reg.datum
    Nov 2005

Standard

I love how he states:
    "Tillbaka Till Samtiden" will be loved, hated, analyzed, scrutinized, turned on it's head and probed. You will look for meanings that aren't there and you will miss the ones staring you in the face. You will blog and post to forums until the end of time - One more clever and witty than the next and... I don't care - If none of you ever heard a second of it, I would still love it to death.
    Oh, and "Thou Shalt Always Kill" is indeed a tune... I guess the quotation of that lyric is aimed at people downloading the album instead of buying it...

Me, I may have opened my Christmas prezzie early this year (or should I say birthday prezzie, it's my birthday this Sunday ), but I'll obtain the real thing very, very soon.

Medlem JukkeBerrys avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

...and if you understand Danish, Joshua describes each track here: http://gaffa.dk/artikler/view.php/news_id=19678

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •