May 2011

Standard

Modest Mouse - The Whale Song

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Säkert!- facit (album)

She's made an english version of this album called 'På engelska', due for release on August 29th....looking forward to hearing it!
    You can read more about it here
    coloursatnight

Standard

Brett Anderson - Unsung

I used to love suede so so badly and actually I got to know kent cos of suede. Due to above reasons I have bought The Tears and Brett's debut album back in 2005 and 2006 but was deeply disappointed. After 8 years' passed by, suede has reformed and even Brett gets his demon's back. This song from his forthcoming album is really surprising amazing and awesome! Can't wait for the new album!

Standard

Oh Suede! They are one of my all time fav bands... I wasnt disappointed by Brett's solo efforts... i was actually pleased to see him doing what he can do best... sing! He had an evolution from the first album till the new Brittle Heart single which is the most upbeat song he did solo. As for Suede, I would have wanted to stop after the supposed "one off gig" at the Albert Hall last year (and I am a massive massive fan)

Erfaren medlem m@rcos avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Muse - Undisclosed Desires
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av snö Visa inlägg
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av bantha Visa inlägg
    Oh Suede! They are one of my all time fav bands... I wasnt disappointed by Brett's solo efforts... i was actually pleased to see him doing what he can do best... sing! He had an evolution from the first album till the new Brittle Heart single which is the most upbeat song he did solo. As for Suede, I would have wanted to stop after the supposed "one off gig" at the Albert Hall last year (and I am a massive massive fan)
    yes i am really surprised and amazed with what i've heard so far! to me it might be his best work since his self title album back in 2006. and his singing is at his best after suede's anm era.

i will be positive with what suede can do in the future though. the spirit and energy they had showed during their summer tour makes me believe they are ready to be back. but yes, if they still cant come up with great stuff. it would be better not to continue. still i hope it won't go this way.
    Senast redigerat av firth den 2011-08-31 klockan 07:15.

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

I break horses- winter beats

(I'll predict that this stockholm band might pop up on a 'kentlist' at some point)
    coloursatnight

Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

saez - jeune et con
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Nybörjare
    Reg.datum
    May 2011

Standard

Red Fang - Wires

Erfaren medlem Ett öde värre än dödens avatar
    Reg.datum
    Oct 2007

Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Merzhin - Torche vivante

Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

smashing pumpkins - 1979

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av firth Visa inlägg
    Brett Anderson - Unsung

I used to love suede so so badly and actually I got to know kent cos of suede. Due to above reasons I have bought The Tears and Brett's debut album back in 2005 and 2006 but was deeply disappointed. After 8 years' passed by, suede has reformed and even Brett gets his demon's back. This song from his forthcoming album is really surprising amazing and awesome! Can't wait for the new album!

I got the cd promo of Black Rainbows last week when I was in London and I can tell you this album is amazing! Very uptempo compared to the other three. It's a beauty

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Famijen- Det var jag

It's really interesting to hear the Skånska accent in a song!
    coloursatnight

Standard

I have been introduced to this band called LJUSAR by a fellow Kent fan in Italy

Sorry i do not know how to post videos in here but if you go on youtube and look for Ljusar you will find it yourself

Sidan 64 av 69 FörstaFörsta ... 1454555657585960616263646566676869 SistaSista

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •