Resultat 1 till 4 av 4

Ämne: Going out in Sthlm 17/11?

Medlem kevlarheads avatar
    Reg.datum
    Jul 2005

Standard Going out in Sthlm 17/11?

As I will attend the concert on 18/11 I wonder were to spend the other evening of my Stockholm visit.
    We'll arrive on Sat 17th very late in Skavsta/Nyköping (that is around 23:00), so we won't be ready to leave the hostel in Stockholm until around 1:30. Now I've heard that Stockholm clubs close really early, so will it even make sense to go out that late?
    Any recommendations for that date (or even for sunday, after the concert)?
    Last time I've been to Stockholm I tried Mosebacke, which I really enjoyed. I also heard a lot about Debaser. Is it worth a visit? Anyway, I'm open for suggestions (preferrably in or near Södermalm, where we will stay)!

Medlem candersons avatar
    Reg.datum
    Nov 2005

Standard

There is a thread on the Swedish side at this link:

http://forumet.kent.nu/showthread.php?t=442

Only one person (NancyBoy) looks to have arranged a place and time to meet up. But if you are interested in hanging out with the other fans, you may well be able to meet up with some. Have fun!
    Sju sjösjuka sjömän sköttes av sjuttisju sköna sjuksköterskor på det sjunkande skeppet Shanghai.

Medlem kevlarheads avatar
    Reg.datum
    Jul 2005

Standard

As far as I understand, they all meet before the concert on saturday.
    Now i read that debaser closes at 3:00? Is that true?
    So, anything else to recommend for saturday?

Medlem candersons avatar
    Reg.datum
    Nov 2005

Standard

Here is a website link for nightclubs in Stockholm. Debaser apparently does close at 3 AM on Saturday night, by the way.

There are other clubs listed on this website (in english):
    http://goscandinavia.about.com/od/sc...tstockholm.htm

It seems that most of the clubs I've read about warn that the earlier you can get there the better. You won't even arrive til after 11 PM, but I would try to get to the clubs as fast as possible. The ones that are open late tend to have lines after 1 o'clock or so.
    Sju sjösjuka sjömän sköttes av sjuttisju sköna sjuksköterskor på det sjunkande skeppet Shanghai.

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •