Sidan 8 av 9 FörstaFörsta 123456789 SistaSista
Resultat 106 till 120 av 126

Ämne: Pistolintro

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av JukkeBerry Visa inlägg
    When you look even more carefully, you will find three more heads. Together with the big head that could be Kent...

Above on the left is an outline of a soldier pointing a rifle as well as a smaller figure behind him.

I wonder what I'll find tomorrow...

A strange shirt and blue and pink pills?
    Fuck, fuck, fuckety fuck. Bugger, fuck... ...and tits!

Medlem JukkeBerrys avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

I'm actually hoping for a download link to unreleased and complete (not demos) Kent songs in English.

Medlem Marishkas avatar
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2007

Standard

I'm actually hoping for a download link to unreleased and complete (not demos) Kent songs in English.
    Haha! Then please share it with us :-P
    This would be REAL hidden tracks ^.^
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    History knows no conjunctive!

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2004

Standard

Kent has always had great cover art and this just continues the tradition. Pretty much everything except DOJD is brilliant. Absolutely no need to adjust to news trends here, changing the cover would be needless. As to this being a gun and all, come on! If it would be a sword would you still be adverse to it berry? Kent's covers depict simple, elegant symbols. I think this one follows well:

band
    flower
    airplane
    girl
    dog
    tiger
    skeleton
    child
    rider
    gun

BTW, what is that stuff on the cover of Verkligen? It's really pretty and all, but what is that`?
    Senast redigerat av Kurvitz den 2008-09-30 klockan 03:17.

Medlem Marishkas avatar
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2007

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Kurvitz Visa inlägg
    BTW, what is that stuff on the cover of Verkligen? It's really pretty and all, but what is that`?
    hm.... maybe a glass filled with water and the plant in it?!

My second idea was an ice-cube with the plant in it, but ice tends to get white
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    History knows no conjunctive!

Erfaren medlem m@rcos avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

When you look even more carefully, you will find three more heads. Together with the big head that could be Kent...

Above on the left is an outline of a soldier pointing a rifle as well as a smaller figure behind him.

I wonder what I'll find tomorrow...

Maybe they used heads that they haven't used in the DOJD cover .
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av snö Visa inlägg
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Erfaren medlem m@rcos avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Marishka Visa inlägg
    hm.... maybe a glass filled with water and the plant in it?!

My second idea was an ice-cube with the plant in it, but ice tends to get white
    If you freeze water just the right way, it stays clear.
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av snö Visa inlägg
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

As to this being a gun and all, come on! If it would be a sword would you still be adverse to it berry? Kent's covers depict simple, elegant symbols. I think this one follows well:
    A sword would be fine. However, just like the gun, it has nothing to do with Kent...

This cover is only simple at first sight. With all those small "hidden" images it is actually quite complex. I'm still undecided if the person holding the gun is reflected in the top part of the gun...

As I'm no gun expert, does anybody know what make of gun this is or which gun it looks similar to?

Medlem tricksters avatar
    Reg.datum
    Jul 2004

Standard

Kent has always had great cover art and this just continues the tradition. Pretty much everything except DOJD is brilliant. Absolutely no need to adjust to news trends here, changing the cover would be needless. As to this being a gun and all, come on! If it would be a sword would you still be adverse to it berry? Kent's covers depict simple, elegant symbols. I think this one follows well:

band
    flower
    airplane
    girl
    dog
    tiger
    skeleton
    child
    rider
    gun

Totally agree.
    I love all recent Kent artwork (not thrilled with D&JD)
    I really like the gun cover.
    I hope its a Linell artwork package cause I love his photographs
    ett perfekt substitut

Standard

there would be a lot of linell-photos in the pack, due to the information given
    Fuck, fuck, fuckety fuck. Bugger, fuck... ...and tits!

Standard

band
    flower
    airplane
    girl
    dog
    tiger
    skeleton
    child
    rider
    gun

Agree. It would be so ridiculous if they do change the cover due to this kind of "political correctness" reason. If so, then they might even have to change Vapen & ammunition name into any harmless and "peaceful" title... COM'ON!!! give them and art a break.

Erfaren medlem crappers avatar
    Reg.datum
    Jun 2004

Standard

A sword would be fine. However, just like the gun, it has nothing to do with Kent...

This cover is only simple at first sight. With all those small "hidden" images it is actually quite complex. I'm still undecided if the person holding the gun is reflected in the top part of the gun...

As I'm no gun expert, does anybody know what make of gun this is or which gun it looks similar to?
    It looks like a Beretta 92.

http://www.gunshopfinder.com/beretta/92FS_Brigadier.jpg

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2004

Standard

the gun, it has nothing to do with Kent...
    Vapen och Ammuntion?
    Sundance kid?
    "You're such a killer, so shoot me down, it won't hurt when the killings done by a friend"

There's plenty more, i suppose. To me, there has always been something that goes "GUN" about Kent.

Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

Vapen och Ammuntion?
    Sundance kid?
    "You're such a killer, so shoot me down, it won't hurt when the killings done by a friend"

There's plenty more, i suppose. To me, there has always been something that goes "GUN" about Kent.
    In this case you're right. What I meant was that I don't see Kent as a violent band.

Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av trickster Visa inlägg
    Totally agree.
    I love all recent Kent artwork (not thrilled with D&JD)
    I really like the gun cover.
    I hope its a Linell artwork package cause I love his photographs
    The quality is great. He put a lot of thought into it. I'm not saying that it should be censored. It's ok if it appears in the booklet. But it doesn't really have to be the lead photo.

Sidan 8 av 9 FörstaFörsta 123456789 SistaSista

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •