Resultat 16 till 30 av 33

Ämne: Oh Hi.

Erfaren medlem Sockeeers avatar
    Reg.datum
    Nov 2007

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av oförstörbar:) Visa inlägg
    Oh yeah it is. (:
    Okay, thank you! If I got me lost I will ask for help!!
    Yeah do that do you want some swedish music tips?

Nybörjare oförstörbar:)s avatar
    Reg.datum
    Mar 2009

Thumbs up

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Sockeeer Visa inlägg
    Yeah do that do you want some swedish music tips?
    Okay!

Ohh would be nice. I know some stuff like Kent (obviously) Håkan Hellström (My mum LOVES him, and his voice is just perfect), Lars Winnërback (there are some songs I like) Laakso (haha, so funny hearing them), Slagsmålsklubben (Let's dance! yay ) and others...
    Senast redigerat av oförstörbar:) den 2009-03-20 klockan 20:09.
    It's only rock n' roll but I like it!

Erfaren medlem Oktjabrjs avatar
    Reg.datum
    Feb 2005

Standard

jag vet inte vem som är hon (or did I spell it wrong?). I just find it on a livejournal community.. So I like it.
    Snygg bild, ja!

Någon på forumet kanske vet vem hon är!
    Ba-ba-da-ba-da-ba-di-di

Reg.datum
    Mar 2009

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Oktjabrj Visa inlägg
    Snygg bild, ja!

Någon på forumet kanske vet vem hon är!
    Ja! Kanske.

Reg.datum
    Nov 2007

Standard

Ah okay, you have really good music-taste! i love all the band you said. but kent and håkan is the best ever!
    well here some tips...

Annika Norlin have to "bands" Hello Saferide (she sings in english) and Säkert! (she sings in swedish and Säkert! means Sure! if you don´t know that) She is fantastic!

Anna Ternheim (one of the best. she is magic! true magic!)

Detektivbyrån (if you like slagsmålsklubben, then you should like Detektivbyrån)

Markus Krunegård (the singer of Laakso´s soloproject)

Veronica Maggio (a wonderful voice, she is wonderful)

Broder Daniel (one of the biggest bands in sweden, they are...awesome, i cant find any words to descibe them)

The Hives (a very very very great band! and they are totally awesome live!)

Mando Diao (its a fantastic band...and they are very handsome )

Miss Li (you cant stop dancing when you hear her, she is wonderful! her music will make you happy, i promise! and she have made a beautiful song with Winnerbäck. The name of that song is "om du lämnade mig nu" that means "if you left me now".

The Sounds (they are so f*cking awesome! the singer Maja is so fantastic!)

Timo Räisänen (one of my favorite, he´s music is fantastic! i love him)

Well that was some bands and artists You should listen to them all, you will thank me haha. they are wonderful, all of them!

Reg.datum
    Mar 2009

Standard

Ah okay, you have really good music-taste! i love all the band you said. but kent and håkan is the best ever!
    well here some tips...

Annika Norlin have to "bands" Hello Saferide (she sings in english) and Säkert! (she sings in swedish and Säkert! means Sure! if you don´t know that) She is fantastic!

Anna Ternheim (one of the best. she is magic! true magic!)

Detektivbyrån (if you like slagsmålsklubben, then you should like Detektivbyrån)

Markus Krunegård (the singer of Laakso´s soloproject)

Veronica Maggio (a wonderful voice, she is wonderful)

Broder Daniel (one of the biggest bands in sweden, they are...awesome, i cant find any words to descibe them)

The Hives (a very very very great band! and they are totally awesome live!)

Mando Diao (its a fantastic band...and they are very handsome )

Miss Li (you cant stop dancing when you hear her, she is wonderful! her music will make you happy, i promise! and she have made a beautiful song with Winnerbäck. The name of that song is "om du lämnade mig nu" that means "if you left me now".

The Sounds (they are so f*cking awesome! the singer Maja is so fantastic!)

Timo Räisänen (one of my favorite, he´s music is fantastic! i love him)

Well that was some bands and artists You should listen to them all, you will thank me haha. they are wonderful, all of them!

Oh thank you so much!!! And If I tell you that I just don't know 4 bands you said?

DETEKTIVBYRÅN WAS THE FIRST!!! I just fall in love to this band, just perfect, they are great, amazing!!!! Love, love them. I have their albums here on my computer, my favourite song is "Life/Universe".
    -
    I sent a message to Markus Krunegård on myspace, saying that I love his music and stuff. He sent me back!! What cute he is. Love his songs, mainly "det är ett idogt jobb att driva ungdomen ut ur sin kropp" I'm just listening to him right now! I also have a comunnity of him on Orkut.
    -
    Broder Daniel.. Hum, I've only listened a song of them. Can't remember so much, but I like it! Håkan was a member uh?
    -
    The Hives! Completly impossible don't know this band. They are just incridible.
    -
    The sounds - oh yeah, Craig Nicholls (The Vines' singer) is a big fan of them. So how I am a big fan of The Vines... haha, I knew them too!! Great!!!
    -
    Timo Räisänen! I have a friend here who loves him, and we have a comunnity of him on Orkut (it's a relationship site) . I have his discography but I haven't listening to lately. But still Great!

Reg.datum
    Nov 2007

Standard

Oh thank you so much!!! And If I tell you that I just don't know 4 bands you said?

DETEKTIVBYRÅN WAS THE FIRST!!! I just fall in love to this band, just perfect, they are great, amazing!!!! Love, love them. I have their albums here on my computer, my favourite song is "Life/Universe".
    -
    I sent a message to Markus Krunegård on myspace, saying that I love his music and stuff. He sent me back!! What cute he is. Love his songs, mainly "det är ett idogt jobb att driva ungdomen ut ur sin kropp" I'm just listening to him right now! I also have a comunnity of him on Orkut.
    -
    Broder Daniel.. Hum, I've only listened a song of them. Can't remember so much, but I like it! Håkan was a member uh?
    -
    The Hives! Completly impossible don't know this band. They are just incridible.
    -
    The sounds - oh yeah, Craig Nicholls (The Vines' singer) is a big fan of them. So how I am a big fan of The Vines... haha, I knew them too!! Great!!!
    -
    Timo Räisänen! I have a friend here who loves him, and we have a comunnity of him on Orkut (it's a relationship site) . I have his discography but I haven't listening to lately. But still Great!

COOL! Yes Håkan was a member of Broder Daniel until he left the band 2002. Aw Markus is wonderful, he is a very nice person! I was one a Detektivbyrån consert one week ago, it was awesome!!! They come from the same city as me

Reg.datum
    Mar 2009

Standard

COOL! Yes Håkan was a member of Broder Daniel until he left the band 2002. Aw Markus is wonderful, he is a very nice person! I was one a Detektivbyrån consert one week ago, it was awesome!!! They come from the same city as me
    Oh you lucky duck lol!! I wish I could see them live. If you meet them again, just say to them that they have a big fan in Brazil waiting for their amazing music!! haha.

Reg.datum
    Nov 2007

Standard

Oh you lucky duck lol!! I wish I could see them live. If you meet them again, just say to them that they have a big fan in Brazil waiting for their amazing music!! haha.
    Oh I will do that! I promise You should come to some festival here in sweden some time...it´s awesome! fantastic bands and so on

Reg.datum
    Mar 2009

Standard

Oh I will do that! I promise You should come to some festival here in sweden some time...it´s awesome! fantastic bands and so on
    Ohh great!! And one day I will, it's a promise to myself!! lol

Erfaren medlem Oktjabrjs avatar
    Reg.datum
    Feb 2005

Standard

Ja! Kanske.
    Jag frågade en annan på forumet: hon på bilden heter Jenny Lewis! She plays good music too.
    Ba-ba-da-ba-da-ba-di-di

Reg.datum
    Mar 2009

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Oktjabrj Visa inlägg
    Jag frågade en annan på forumet: hon på bilden heter Jenny Lewis! She plays good music too.
    Hum Jenny Lewis.. Okej! jag kommer inte glömma detta namn ().

Erfaren medlem Felix_Elites avatar
    Reg.datum
    May 2007

Standard

coolt med folk från andra länder som kan svenska
    Länge leve kungen.
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av Havsänglar Visa inlägg
    Jag gick till mataffären och köpte naturgodis, men så råkade jag äta upp allt på vägen hem, sämst ):

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Jan 2003

Standard

Ola, Hello, Välkommen. Welcome to the forum.

Other Swedish music I would recommend.. Lisa Miskovsky, Sofia Karlsson, David Sandström Overdrive.

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Jan 2003

Standard

Sockeeer - Like your taste, Iv'e seen Hello Saferide and Anna Ternheim, lately, also Sofia Karlsson and Bo Kaspers Orkester. Going to see The Hives next Saturday in Umeå.

Seen The Hives once before, about 5 years ago at home in Edinburgh, they were great live so i'm looking forward to seeing them again.

Sidan 2 av 3 FörstaFörsta 123 SistaSista

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •