Resultat 1 till 11 av 11

Ämne: How did I miss kent?

Unhappy How did I miss kent?

Cannot believe I've only just discovered kent.

Heard vinternoll2 last Friday and was completely blown away, been listening on spotify ever since.

The good news is that with Christmas only few weeks away, I now have plenty of gift ideas for friends and family.

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Hi Newboy!

Congrats on discovering kent, and welcome to the forum! (if you want, you can introduce yourself in the greetings! thread)
    How/where did you first hear Vinternoll2?

Lucky you, with all the old kent stuff on your Christmas list, what have been your favourites on Spotify so far?
    Recording for album #10 is currently under way, another kent album for us all to look forward to sometime next year
    coloursatnight

Standard

lol, unlocked vinternoll2 on guitar hero

at the moment I'm loving 400 slag, love the bass intro (I'm a sucker for bass)

looking forward to the new album, and Box for christmas!

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

That's one of the best 'discoveries' ever, I think!

I can't play guitar, but when I saw kent were on GH world tour, I was very tempted to buy it for the wii!

400 slag I think is often voted one of the best intros here in the forum. you're in good company!
    coloursatnight

Standard

It's one of the best songs on GHWT in that it actually 'feels' like you are playing the song rather than mashing buttons! It's THE best song on GHWT in terms of music

I just have to make sure the curtains are shut...it's easy to get carried away...jumping off the sofa

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

I have the same problem when I play wii fit (my neighbours really don't need to see me hula-hooping or jogging on the spot trying to beat my best time!)

If you haven't seen it already, this is a great kent site in english, run by 'frippe99' on the forum- kent junkie
    coloursatnight

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av stjärnor Visa inlägg
    I have the same problem when I play wii fit (my neighbours really don't need to see me hula-hooping or jogging on the spot trying to beat my best time!)

If you haven't seen it already, this is a great kent site in english, run by 'frippe99' on the forum- kent junkie
    lol!

excellent...thanks for that!

Medlem luckyguerin13s avatar
    Reg.datum
    Mar 2006

Standard

Where you from newboy?
    bygg något vackert som krossar allt

Standard

Wet & Windy Cornwall, UK.

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

A lovely part of the world. We used to have a client in Truro who sent us photos of Cornwall.
    The closest I've got is Devon. Mmmm, cream teas!

(it's rather windy in Glasgow today too! )
    coloursatnight

Standard

funny old world I work in Truro, my parents are from a small village near Perth, and my aunt lives in Glasgow.

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •