Resultat 1 till 3 av 3

Ämne: Rod Photo Book Concept

Nybörjare VicTs avatar
    Reg.datum
    Jan 2012

Lightbulb Rod Photo Book Concept

Finally I'm holding in my hands this massive album taken out of the box and the question starts burning in my mind.
    Is there any concept or cryptic story behind all this art? The pics are strange and diverse with numbers to according to periodic table of elements in the beginning of the book. But, imo, the pics content has nothing in common with the elements.
    Could anyone please tell me if there' any official explanation from the band or some fans speculation from the fans? Much interested in...

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Hi Vic

I don't have the deluxe version of the album, so haven't seen many of the images. I've tried to search the forum, but as the words 'Röd' and 'bok' (book in Swedish, funnily enough!) are too short for the search function, I can't even find anything to read/ translate... there is a thread for the deluxe edition, but it's 40 pages long! As far as I know (but will happily be corrected) nothing about the artwork has been mentioned by the band, however maybe one of the Swedes will pop in and tell us if there was any speculation in their part of the forum at the time of release.

Be warned- the Röd usb key fell apart when some people tried to use theirs!
    coloursatnight

Nybörjare VicTs avatar
    Reg.datum
    Jan 2012

Standard

Hi stjärnor ,

Thanks a lot for the usb warning, but I've already tried it and found out that this drive has 2Gb capacity and the Hynix chip inside .
    And regarding bok - you're definitely right, let's call on some Swedes for assistance with this ''strange modern art'' (c)

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •