Sidan 2 av 3 FörstaFörsta 123 SistaSista
Resultat 16 till 30 av 38

Ämne: Weird Kent coincidences

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

sorry to drag up an old thread, but seeing as my coinidence contains the number 747 (like many of the other posts here) I thought I'd go for it!

while walking to work this morning, the bus from the centre of Glasgow to the airport passed me (which is usually does). Now I've been on this bus loads of times, and why this has never occured to me until now, I'm not sure. This morning as the bus passed me, kent was on my mp3 player with 747. (which I think of as sju fyra sju, rather than seven four seven)

and what is the bus number? yip, 747

(apologies, I couldn't actually find a picture of the actual bus on the internet )

Erfaren medlem
    Reg.datum
    Jan 2009

Standard

The bus I take everyday to school reaches the school at around 747 every morning
    "Kärlek är som en blomma, även den vackraste dör"

Erfaren medlem m@rcos avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2005
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av snö Visa inlägg
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

I wonder if J.Berg realises his post count! (correct when I looked at 1pm BST 18/06/09)

J.Berg
    Bandmedlem

I'm sorry, but I couldn't resist! you can see post 747 here

Medlem JukkeBerrys avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av stjärnor Visa inlägg
    I wonder if J.Berg realises his post count! (correct when I looked at 1pm BST 18/06/09)

J.Berg
    Bandmedlem

I'm sorry, but I couldn't resist! you can see post 747 here
    Maybe he won't post anymore or they'll have to freeze the count

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

ok, so it's not really a coincidence, but I was playing dinosaur top-trumps with a 6 year old at the weekend, and I came across this guy:

Kentrosaurus

Medlem Marishkas avatar
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2007

Standard

ok, so it's not really a coincidence, but I was playing dinosaur top-trumps with a 6 year old at the weekend, and I came across this guy:

Kentrosaurus
    Haha! Okay, it looks nothing like the guys but it's funny anyway ^^

I didn't have any coinsidences within my Stockholm-holidays right now, but sure you see some kent stuff here everywhere. ;-)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    History knows no conjunctive!

Medlem ericthirdrows avatar
    Reg.datum
    Feb 2004

Standard

So I just was searching for Kent on the US version of Amazon.com, and when I did a musical artist search it returned 747 album results. Of which maybe 20 are the right guys... but still.
    "Love is watching someone die.
    So who's going to watch you die?"

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Digging up an old thread....but these ones have been bugging me for a while.

I pass a pub on my way to work, and while it’s not quite exactly the same name as a kent song, it’s close enough for my brain to make the connection every time I see it. I’m posting this now as the pub seems to be under renovation, and I’m not sure if it’s about to change its name!
    The pub: The long way home, the kent song: Ensam lång väg hem (lonely long way home)

And perhaps, if kent feel like some british fast food, the might pick up something in here: (snipped from google streetview, sorry!)
    coloursatnight

Standard

sorry to drag up an old thread, but seeing as my coinidence contains the number 747 (like many of the other posts here) I thought I'd go for it!

while walking to work this morning, the bus from the centre of Glasgow to the airport passed me (which is usually does). Now I've been on this bus loads of times, and why this has never occured to me until now, I'm not sure. This morning as the bus passed me, kent was on my mp3 player with 747. (which I think of as sju fyra sju, rather than seven four seven)

and what is the bus number? yip, 747

(apologies, I couldn't actually find a picture of the actual bus on the internet )
    I've also seen a 747-bus, but I think that was in Edinburgh! :- )
    (Sorry for answering two years later haha)
    Senast redigerat av Kardemumma den 2011-03-03 klockan 16:46.

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

haha- thanks, 2 years later and I've finally found a half decent picture of the 747 bus on someone's flickr page

(I can't remember what I had in the spoiler tags if it wasn't actually a picture of the bus...)
    The bus still passes me most mornings, but I'm not going to stand ready with my camera just to catch a pic of it- I don't want to look like a bus spotter!

Ok, another kent coincedence, and I think someone at amazon or the record company was having some fun with this one!
    Taken on my camera phone on 28/09/2010, so the price is no longer current, but still fun anyway! (please excuse the very dodgy photo!)
    coloursatnight

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Spotted in the fabric department in Åhléns in Stockholm when I was there in July:
    coloursatnight

Erfaren medlem Oktjabrjs avatar
    Reg.datum
    Feb 2005

Standard

Guy in Norwegian synth band Apoptygma Berzerk wearing a Kent shirt 2.40 into this clip:

Ba-ba-da-ba-da-ba-di-di

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Jan 2003

Standard

I have one the same

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Oct 2009

Standard

Not really a coincidence but didn't know where else to post it: Kat von D loves kent and even has a kent tattoo!

http://www.aftonbladet.se/nojesblade...cle14823299.ab

Unfortunately, no picture.

Sidan 2 av 3 FörstaFörsta 123 SistaSista

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •