Sidan 3 av 3 FörstaFörsta 123
Resultat 31 till 38 av 38

Ämne: Weird Kent coincidences

Nybörjare
    Reg.datum
    Jun 2010

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av koelkast Visa inlägg
    Not really a coincidence but didn't know where else to post it: Kat von D loves kent and even has a kent tattoo!

http://www.aftonbladet.se/nojesblade...cle14823299.ab

Unfortunately, no picture.
    Here you have 48Noje-tv-katvond_4_494464e.jpg

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Spotted on a door I walked passed the other day- had to crop the photo, my reflection was at the bottom!

door.jpg
    coloursatnight

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Spotted whilst wandering around Södermalm in Stockholm, not far from Mariatorget:

DSC02260.jpg

It was a barber's with a retro feel- there was a 'mod' style scooter parked outside too.
    coloursatnight

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Went to Edinburgh yesterday, and when I was on the train, I noticed that my tickets had been printed (by the man at the ticket office) at 7:47am!

(the time is at the bottom right corner of the ticket)

DSC00509.jpg
    coloursatnight

Erfaren medlem m@rcos avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

I was at the pharmacy today to pick up some painkillers. Had to wait, guess my lucky number ��
    Senast redigerat av m@rco den 2015-12-11 klockan 21:53.
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av snö Visa inlägg
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Medlem MaddyJs avatar
    Reg.datum
    Jul 2007

Standard

Do dreams or nightmares at night count into Kent strange coincidences? I dream about them quite often for a while now.

Thing is, when I take the plane, I always check what kind of aircraft I'm in to see if it's a 747... haha
    ! Jag är en FF och jag älskar Kent !

Nybörjare SirNoodles avatar
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2013

Standard

Not really a weird kent coincidence, but nice enough to share...
    We went to the Belgium-Sweden European Championship football game in Nice last month with 6 guys, and I had customized shirts made. Mine had Vinternoll 2 on the back, see picture for some other variations. The side sleeve has 'ingen kunda röra oss', and at the front we had a nice slogan saying 'Jag är inte rädd för Sverige'. Our fellow Belgian supporters were looking strange at us, but the Swedish supporters liked it (especially the slogan at the front), and we did bump into the occasional Swedish girl/man that knew some of the Kent-songs/references... that was always fun, and got some conversations going

2016 EK Nice 9.jpg

Erfaren medlem m@rcos avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av SirNoodle Visa inlägg
    Not really a weird kent coincidence, but nice enough to share...
    We went to the Belgium-Sweden European Championship football game in Nice last month with 6 guys, and I had customized shirts made. Mine had Vinternoll 2 on the back, see picture for some other variations. The side sleeve has 'ingen kunda röra oss', and at the front we had a nice slogan saying 'Jag är inte rädd för Sverige'. Our fellow Belgian supporters were looking strange at us, but the Swedish supporters liked it (especially the slogan at the front), and we did bump into the occasional Swedish girl/man that knew some of the Kent-songs/references... that was always fun, and got some conversations going

2016 EK Nice 9.jpg
    Nice
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av snö Visa inlägg
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Sidan 3 av 3 FörstaFörsta 123

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •