Sidan 3 av 6 FörstaFörsta 123456 SistaSista
Resultat 31 till 45 av 80

Ämne: Tillbaka till samtiden

Medlem candersons avatar
    Reg.datum
    Nov 2005

Standard New Album

Has anyone been following what's being said in the Swedish part of the forum regarding what they think the sound of the new album is going to be like? I am curious if it will be similar to Du och Jag Döden or the Hjärta och Smarta album. Also will the single being released on September 17th be available from iTunes.

Medlem tricksters avatar
    Reg.datum
    Jul 2004

Standard

Also will there be a limited edition version of the new album?
    It will be very weird if it wont
    ett perfekt substitut

Erfaren medlem Clive_Burrs_grannes avatar
    Reg.datum
    Jul 2007

Standard

Nothing has actually been said about the sound of the album.
    A Danish magazine did a report back in the studio in the US, and according to them the album is good while dancing.

Erfaren medlem
    Reg.datum
    May 2007

Standard

According to the danish magazine Gaffa the songs sounded like "bright and dancable meatballs". Looking forward to that!

No news about a limited edition album, but there will be a limited kent edition mobile phone by Sony Ericsson. Nothing has been said about when and where the album will be available from iTunes.

Why don't you check out www.kentjunkie.com for translations of the latest news about Kent in english!

Medlem luckyguerin13s avatar
    Reg.datum
    Mar 2006

Standard

"bright and dancable meatballs" <---- wtf??
    bygg något vackert som krossar allt

Erfaren medlem
    Reg.datum
    May 2007

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av luckyguerin13 Visa inlägg
    "bright and dancable meatballs" <---- wtf??
    -->Here<-- you can read the article in Gaffa. The heading says "Bright and dancable meatballs from Kent". Some interesting pictures in the article also!

Frippe has also translated parts of the article at Kentjunkie -> news.

Medlem candersons avatar
    Reg.datum
    Nov 2005

Standard

Yeah, that phone looks super-sweet!

Thanks for the links Rotuhiiri, I will have to check out the kentjunkie website more often, good information.

Also does anyone know a reputable site to purchase the CD's from? I got Du och Jag Döden from a british company that got to me in 4 days (the CD came from Hong Kong even) but I don't remember who they were. I got screwed trying to order CD's from the Swedish Megastore, they never came and there was no way to track what the F happened to my stuff. They said they tried to send the order again and I still never got it.

Reg.datum
    Mar 2006

Standard

I don't know about you guys but I don't like my meatballs "bright" or "danceable".

BTW, I've already scoured over that article and took all the pictures that came with it.

canderson, ebay. I got mine mad cheap on there.

Erfaren medlem
    Reg.datum
    May 2007

Standard

Bengans is a swedish onlinestore, they charge a whopping 130 swedish kronor (1 USD~6,55 SEK)for shipping outside of scandinavia, wich is basically the price of a CD, but they have a good reputation.

Medlem candersons avatar
    Reg.datum
    Nov 2005

Standard

Hey Luckyguerin13
    maybe it's like the bouncing ball you had to follow on Casper??? I guess it's more lively and not so mellow. I will be interested to hear, once the 17th rolls around, what Ingenting is like.

Thanks Rotuhiiri, I appreciate the recommendation of Bengans. I think you mentioned it in another thread but nobody vouched for their credibility; internet shopping can be such a crap shoot.

Medlem candersons avatar
    Reg.datum
    Nov 2005

Standard

Oh yeah, one more thing.... How long does it take, or how many posts, until I am not a Nybörjare anymore? I would like to get up to just a regular medlem at some point, just tell me what I gotta do. Tack för hjälpen!

Moderator utomjordings avatar
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2002

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av luckyguerin13 Visa inlägg
    I don't know about you guys but I don't like my meatballs "bright" or "danceable".
    Ha ha, yeah I also thought that was a weird metaphor. But it makes sense if you read other parts of the article, where food terms are being used.
    Låt dom komma nu

Moderator utomjordings avatar
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2002

Standard

I'm going to merge this topic with the other topic about Tillbaka till samtiden now. It's not necessary with two topics about the same thing.
    Låt dom komma nu

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

hello all!

another kent fan logging in for the first time. I'm in glasgow, scotland and discovered kent when du och kag döden was released. i speak a little swedish, but it's nice to find other fans (and those lovely people who translate the kent news) who speak english.

nice to meet you all! (fingers crossed i have this posting malarky worked out!)

Citat Ursprungligen postat av canderson Visa inlägg

Also does anyone know a reputable site to purchase the CD's from? I got Du och Jag Döden from a british company that got to me in 4 days (the CD came from Hong Kong even) but I don't remember who they were. I got screwed trying to order CD's from the Swedish Megastore, they never came and there was no way to track what the F happened to my stuff. They said they tried to send the order again and I still never got it.
    canderson- was it www.cd-wow.com that you ordered Du och Jag Döden from? i've ordered some kent stuff from them in the past, and it was sent from hong kong. thanks for the tip about megastore, as i had considered buying from them (possibly via amazon.co.uk where they trade also), will now look elsewhere!

Reg.datum
    Mar 2006

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av canderson Visa inlägg
    Hey Luckyguerin13
    maybe it's like the bouncing ball you had to follow on Casper??? I guess it's more lively and not so mellow. I will be interested to hear, once the 17th rolls around, what Ingenting is like.
    Casper? As in the friendly ghost? They had sing along crap? Never watched it. I don't mind if Kent's music is "danceable" or "bright"... I just found the "meatball" part freakin weird. I'm sure I'll love the album no matter what. <3

Sidan 3 av 6 FörstaFörsta 123456 SistaSista

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •