Sidan 2 av 4 FörstaFörsta 1234 SistaSista
Resultat 16 till 30 av 54

Ämne: Greetings!

Moderator sofia747s avatar
    Reg.datum
    Nov 2002

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av newboy Visa inlägg
    gonna have to save up to go and see them next year if possible, though it looks like tickets sell quickly!
    They really do. So you better be prepared.
    Jag älskar allt hon gör
    Baby jag tror jag är kär
    I taxin, i trappen, i hissen, i hallen, jag faller, jag faller

Fortare och fortare för varje andetag
    "Skölj ner rikligt med absint"

Nybörjare
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2011

Standard

Hello everyone! Long time lurker, first time poster. I got into Kent in the late 90's when they released the English language versions of Isola and Hagnesta Hill. Lost touch with them for a while until I discovered TTS, and loved them again from that moment! Thought I'd sign up to the forums to get help with booking tickets when the tour details are announced, and to have some friends to get excited with! Haven't seen Kent live since they were first on at Leeds Festival 2000!

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Hello more heat than light!

Welcome to the forum, it's great to have even more kent fans on here.
    I'm guessing you're in England somewhere (with the Leed festival thing).

Good luck with getting tickets for the future kent dates, just yell if you need any help.
    Please jump in and chat away with us- the more the merrier!
    coloursatnight

Nybörjare
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2011

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av stjärnor Visa inlägg
    Hello more heat than light!

Welcome to the forum, it's great to have even more kent fans on here.
    I'm guessing you're in England somewhere (with the Leed festival thing).

Good luck with getting tickets for the future kent dates, just yell if you need any help.
    Please jump in and chat away with us- the more the merrier!
    Thanks! Yep, I'm from sunny Leicester in England. Here's hoping some more dates get announced soon. Can't wait for the new album! :-)

Medlem dumblikeamooses avatar
    Reg.datum
    Oct 2007

Standard

I'm from England tooooo! I currently live in Japan (have done for 4 years - there aren't many kent fans here ) but I'm coming home next month. Maybe I'll finally be able to make it to a Kent show again! I saw them in Copenhagen in 2008, right before I left for Japan. Amazing.
    Loved Kent ever since I heard 747 on the radio (Xfm, I think!) way back when they were trying to crack the English speaking market. I must've been... fifteen? Haha.
    Favourite album: Du och Jag Döden
    Det finns hål i allting, det är där lite ljus kommer in.

Medlem Kentlivetraders avatar
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2002

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av dumblikeamoose Visa inlägg
    I'm from England tooooo! I currently live in Japan (have done for 4 years - there aren't many kent fans here
    True, there aren't many fans there - however those who are are real diehard ones... I for one have lived there for 20 years and proudly call myself a Swede/Japanese fan
    990319ST 000715ST 020720Gbg 020803ST 021206ST 030606ST 050513Gbg 050514Gbg 050515Kal 050527ST 050528ST 050604Sft 050611OSL 071104Hel 071105Hel 071106Hel 071116ST 071117ST 080307GVL 080313Nkp 080628ST 100225ST 100228ST 100307Hel 100717Tuna 100722ST 100807Gbg 120524Kph 120526ST 120531Tuna 120627Hel 130824ST 140508OSL 140601Gbg 140615ST 160923/4LKP 160930/1001Gbg 161008LLÅ 161022/23OSL 161028Hel 161029VSA 161118Öbr 161119GVL 161215/6/7ST + signering 02,05,07,08

Smygare
    Reg.datum
    Aug 2012

Standard

Hello everyone. I'm Betty, from Hungary, living in London. One of my best friends is a diehard fan and she showed me Kent's music - and, well, in the past few weeks I barely listened to anything else. And I started learning Swedish because of them. Do I need to tell more about how much I fell in love with Kent?

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Aug 2002

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av timegirl Visa inlägg
    Hello everyone. I'm Betty, from Hungary, living in London. One of my best friends is a diehard fan and she showed me Kent's music - and, well, in the past few weeks I barely listened to anything else. And I started learning Swedish because of them. Do I need to tell more about how much I fell in love with Kent?
    It's always great to know that some non Swedish people fall in love with Kent (when I did, in late 90's, it was easier because of the albums in English). So, congratulations Betty, great taste! Did you listen to the songs in English too? And, generally speaking, what's your favourite album/songs so far?
    Gulo Gulo lover forever!
    Maybe my brilliance shining through
    il disfattismo preserva l'integrità del setto nasale

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Oct 2011

Standard

Oh... were we supposed to introduce ourselves? Well I am Corrado, I am 37, Italian but living in Glasgow, die hard Kent fan since 1997. Particularly attracted by 80's music especially dark wave, new wave, new romantic and synth pop, Britpop between 1991 and 1998 and Swedish indie/pop/electro

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Welcome & hello Betty! Good luck with learning Swedish, it's a great language, so lovely and singsong!

Corrado, can I be noisy and ask why you moved to Glasgow? (you can pm me if you don't want to post it here) The weather here must really do your head in!
    coloursatnight

Smygare
    Reg.datum
    Aug 2012

Standard

So far I've only listened to Lifesavers in English - it takes time to go through the whole discography because I fall in love with a song from an album and I can't stop listening to it for days. Favourite albums: I love Röd and Jag Är Inte Rädd För Mörktet the most, I think. Favourite songs: too many, but Sjukhus, Vals För Satan (Din Vän Pessimisten) and Tänd På are definitely in that group. 400 Slag was the very first, so it's special. Ruta 1 simply kills me, and Du är ånga... Yep, Du är ånga must be the best for me. Especially the last few lines.

Smygare
    Reg.datum
    Aug 2012

Standard

Thank you! The only big problem with Swedish is that I want to learn everything at once but it takes time and I'm a bit impatient. It's such a beautiful language - the only other I love this much is Finnish (and that obsession started with music too).

Smygare
    Reg.datum
    Aug 2012

Standard

Hello! Think, I also should introduce myself here.
    I've got in touch with Kent around 2001/2002. A former Finnish penpal of mine has advised them. She belongs to the Swedish speaking minority and so I bought a CD of Kent during my first visit in Finnland (Swedish version). And well, I felt in love with it. I have to admit that I've lost my focus now and then a bit, but I was always eager to get the "original versions" instead of the English ones, being published down here in Germany.
    I love the Scandinavian countries and travel up there as often as I could. Most traveled country so far: Norway. So meanwhile, I understand Norwegian quite good, but barely speak it. I've also started to learn Finnish back in 2002 and just begun to refresh and improve this a few month ago. I really should put Swedish on my list as well, but well: so much to do, so less time .

Ina
    sheep are evil

Standard

I'm the friend she's talking about. ^^

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

So far I've only listened to Lifesavers in English - it takes time to go through the whole discography because I fall in love with a song from an album and I can't stop listening to it for days. Favourite albums: I love Röd and Jag Är Inte Rädd För Mörktet the most, I think. Favourite songs: too many, but Sjukhus, Vals För Satan (Din Vän Pessimisten) and Tänd På are definitely in that group. 400 Slag was the very first, so it's special. Ruta 1 simply kills me, and Du är ånga... Yep, Du är ånga must be the best for me. Especially the last few lines.
    Great choices- Sjukhus & Väls for Satan are both epic songs! I'm the same with albums, I put them on repeat for weeks (months, sometimes ) and then I'll move onto something else.

Thank you! The only big problem with Swedish is that I want to learn everything at once but it takes time and I'm a bit impatient. It's such a beautiful language - the only other I love this much is Finnish (and that obsession started with music too).
    I've heard Finnish is tricky to learn. I'm sure I remember my Swedish teacher saying it was related to Hungarian in some way. As a native English speaker and knowing some Swedish, I see no familiarities with Finnish- there's almost nothing I can understand when I see any Finnish.

Citat Ursprungligen postat av zmr_speedy Visa inlägg
    Hello! Think, I also should introduce myself here.
    I've got in touch with Kent around 2001/2002. A former Finnish penpal of mine has advised them. She belongs to the Swedish speaking minority and so I bought a CD of Kent during my first visit in Finnland (Swedish version). And well, I felt in love with it. I have to admit that I've lost my focus now and then a bit, but I was always eager to get the "original versions" instead of the English ones, being published down here in Germany.
    I love the Scandinavian countries and travel up there as often as I could. Most traveled country so far: Norway. So meanwhile, I understand Norwegian quite good, but barely speak it. I've also started to learn Finnish back in 2002 and just begun to refresh and improve this a few month ago. I really should put Swedish on my list as well, but well: so much to do, so less time .

Ina
    I don't know if I could learn Norwegian, not because it would be hard to learn, but that it's too similar to Swedish, yet still different. I'd no doubt confuse the 2 languages! Occasionally Swedish spellings creep into my English sometimes, and vice versa...oops!

Citat Ursprungligen postat av jazzpurist Visa inlägg
    I'm the friend she's talking about. ^^
    Great choice of friends
    coloursatnight

Sidan 2 av 4 FörstaFörsta 1234 SistaSista

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •