Sidan 3 av 3 FörstaFörsta 123
Resultat 31 till 35 av 35

Ämne: Best of

Erfaren medlem Oktjabrjs avatar
    Reg.datum
    Feb 2005

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av MaddyJ Visa inlägg
    Then I personally love Egoist, hope they play it on the tour!
    I don't like Egoist, but it is stuck in my head
    Ba-ba-da-ba-da-ba-di-di

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    May 2012

Standard

I think it's gonna be super super tricky to fit much of the new stuff in on the tour. For 2 main reasons really. First of all, it's new. And despite kent's size, playing a bunch of new stuff at a goodbye gig might not be the feel they want to go for. When I went to a "goodbye gig" before, the band barely referenced the new material. But it is a long tour, so you never know.

If my calculation are right, there is a chance the band might do 22 songs (historically that would seem about right, maybe 23 at a push) then that means they can choose 2 songs from each album. Previous tours have seen a majority of the current album played, and there is a chance that this will happen again. But given the circumstances it would seem doubtful. Because of the huge amount of new stuff, that means that other songs would have to make way in order to play them.

The last 2 "big" tours have seen a familiar structure. The current album and the singles from the previous album take up 50% of the setlist. The remaing 50% goes to representing the other albums, which in the case of Kentfest was 1 song from each album, and up to 2 on the JÄIRFM tour.

So the window of opportunity for the new songs is how many are chosen off the first 2 albums. So for example, if they play 1 each off Kent and Verkligen, that frees up 2 slots to play 4 new ones. If they're doing that, I'd imagine Egoist has a good chance, as does Silver. I also think Terapi would make a nice opener in a similar way to Mirage 2 summers ago. As we've discussed (depending on what the band fancy doing) these hits songs would suit an upbeat gig more than the songs on the album. Could they even ditch DSNFA altogether and just play these 4 songs!?

Medlem JukkeBerrys avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

The album is available on iTunes.

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av JukkeBerry Visa inlägg
    The album is available on iTunes.
    Yes, one hour after the midnight release it was already available. Too bad there was no option to buy only the new songs. I wasn't too keen on buying all the songs for a third time, especially that I'm going to pick up a physical copy for my collection when I'm in Sweden later this week.
    Jag har bara alla mina jävla ord
    Alla de där stora tomma orden

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av dumblikeamoose Visa inlägg
    Aahh, I see. Didn't realise. Sorry! My bad.
    It's still a useful info for those who live in the CDon area, so don't be sorry. It's just that afaik the country of the person asking for the info is not covered by CDon.

(I do get irritated tho when I complain about long delivery of one of the sites mentioned and people start replying with, 'oh, I order from CDon, exactly because that reason. Yeah, go on and rub it in that you can. )
    Jag har bara alla mina jävla ord
    Alla de där stora tomma orden

Sidan 3 av 3 FörstaFörsta 123

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •