Sidan 20 av 22 FörstaFörsta ... 10111213141516171819202122 SistaSista
Resultat 286 till 300 av 329

Ämne: okay folks. football!

Nybörjare
    Reg.datum
    Apr 2010

Standard

I don't think the netherlands will go to the finals, sorry
    It will be the first of your group but but but..humm..let me see.. but I really don't know what to say about your country haha lol
    Portugal is there to kick out your country haha kiddin'

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Oct 2009

Standard

Hehe I don't expect much of Portugal to be honest...

But no, I don't see the Netherlands going to the finals either, personally.

Nybörjare
    Reg.datum
    Apr 2010

Standard

Let's make some predictions then. Who is gonna win the world cup?

Germany?
    Argentina?
    Brazil?
    Portugal?
    The Netherlands?
    North Korea (lol)?

I think Germany and Argentina (ok, Maradona is their coach, sounds terrible, but I got a feeling about them haha), they have great chances.

Brazil, well, I don't think I am a great fan of my national team and if I would, I would be concerned , Dunga chose not the best players, actually it's a bizarre team. But I don't give a damn about national team of Brazil

What you think about The Netherlands team? Ruud Van Nistelrooy really deserves be out of the cup? or your coach (I forgot his name) is totally crazy?

Erfaren medlem bcqs avatar
    Reg.datum
    Nov 2005

Standard

I am delighted that Liverpool FC's season is finally over, now let us hope that next season is a success.

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Ok, I'm not the biggest football fan, but I do love the world cup! However, my country Scotland didn't qualify this year (the less said the better!), and my 'second' country, Sweden didn't qualify either...
    so, it's not going to be much fun watching without a team to cheer for, any suggestions guys?

(and please don't mention England, I imagine most Scots will be cheering for whoever england are playing- see image below!)

coloursatnight

Nybörjare
    Reg.datum
    Apr 2010

Standard

Portugal

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Oct 2009

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av acpf00 Visa inlägg
    Let's make some predictions then. Who is gonna win the world cup?

Germany?
    Argentina?
    Brazil?
    Portugal?
    The Netherlands?
    North Korea (lol)?

I think Germany and Argentina (ok, Maradona is their coach, sounds terrible, but I got a feeling about them haha), they have great chances.

Brazil, well, I don't think I am a great fan of my national team and if I would, I would be concerned , Dunga chose not the best players, actually it's a bizarre team. But I don't give a damn about national team of Brazil

What you think about The Netherlands team? Ruud Van Nistelrooy really deserves be out of the cup? or your coach (I forgot his name) is totally crazy?
    I really don't have any good thoughts on this, mostly like to watch simply But I also have a feeling for Argentina this year, and for some reason I think England will get quite far.

I think the Netherlands has a good solid team, if Van Nistelrooy should have been in is not a question of Van Marwijk being totally crazy for not picking him. He's been out and injured for so long and his come back has not been that long ago. It wasn't a bad comeback at all, but to say he's on his top level goes too far too. I would have liked to see him on the team, but it's not a crazy decision to leave him out either. Pity for him though, this was basically his last chance to play for NL and he really wanted to.

Erfaren medlem bcqs avatar
    Reg.datum
    Nov 2005

Standard

I really hope that England go well. I will cheer for England but will have a watchful eye on Spain, which is a big favorite to win. (?)

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Jan 2003

Standard

Hate to say it, but i think England are really going to shine in this world cup, for one reason only, they have the right manager to take them that stage further than they have been in the last 44 years. The man is a football genius.

Nybörjare
    Reg.datum
    Apr 2010

Standard

I don't think they will.

Inter is much better than bayern but I believe that bayern is gonna win. I'm watching the game right now and it's a bit boring actually lol

Nybörjare
    Reg.datum
    Apr 2010

Standard

Ok, maybe i'm wrong

Nybörjare
    Reg.datum
    Apr 2010

Standard

Ok, I was totally wrong.

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Jan 2003

Standard

I wasn't

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Oct 2009

Standard

thought it was some incredibly boring football yesterday... apart from milito, ok.

Medlem JukkeBerrys avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

Finals often tend to be a little boring. However, this time the outcome sucked

The 2011 final is at Wembley and the 2012 in Munich. Hope we'll make it to both

Sidan 20 av 22 FörstaFörsta ... 10111213141516171819202122 SistaSista

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •