Sidan 1 av 22 1234567891011 ... SistaSista
Resultat 1 till 15 av 329

Ämne: okay folks. football!

Medlem coq rouges avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2003

Cool okay folks. football!

this messageboard can't run without a football-thread, and paying tribute to old traditions, i'm taking the liberty of opening it...

i'll start off by saying that i'm glad gazprom 04 (read: schlacke, sorry, schalke 04) didn't win the german league...but in my world, stuttgart isn't much better. well, it could have been even worse though: dortmund was in danger of being relegated for a while! *shock*
    all in all, this was one of the craziest seasons germany has seen.

so, what's happening in your footie-world?

Smygare nevvys avatar
    Reg.datum
    May 2007
    Jönköping, på semester just nu. Jag bor i London.

Standard

And how did it go for Bayern? It's been a while since i followed the german league...
    ...we must burn bright before we fade away...

Medlem JukkeBerrys avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

Bayern took a sabbatical from the Bundesliga this year. They only played the champions league where they were eliminated in the quarterfinals by later winners AC Milan.

Bayern will return to the Bundesliga with a brand new team next season.

Moderator sofia747s avatar
    Reg.datum
    Nov 2002

Standard

I can't belive Liverpool lost against Milan in CL.
    Jag älskar allt hon gör
    Baby jag tror jag är kär
    I taxin, i trappen, i hissen, i hallen, jag faller, jag faller

Fortare och fortare för varje andetag
    "Skölj ner rikligt med absint"

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Jan 2003

Standard

Bah, Hearts had a crap season, after soo much promise last year. We didn't win any Cups, and ended up 4th in the league and didn't even qualify for Europe!!

I'll be shouting for Umeå IK next season, and as ever keeping an eye on my beloved Jambos back home!

Medlem ericthirdrows avatar
    Reg.datum
    Feb 2004

Standard

So Beckham is coming over here soon... hopefully that gets more people interested in football/soccer. Baton Rouge now has a minor-league team, the Baton Rouge Capitals... I haven't caught a game yet, but I will soon, the stadium is only about 2 km. from my house!
    "Love is watching someone die.
    So who's going to watch you die?"

Medlem JukkeBerrys avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

In Europe the season is over for most leagues. There's still a little excitement to see who will win in Spain. Bayern presented Luca Toni and Frank Ribery to the press today. Looks like we'll be back at the top of the league next year!

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Jul 2002

Standard

Well, Portsmouth finished 9th this season so not too unhappy about that considering we were one of the favourites for relegation. And, Jimmy, not a bloody word about the Scotland v France game!!!

Cheers

FErg
    Som om Jag bryr mig

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Jan 2003

Standard

Ehh, OK, I was working there, and it was a good game!

Nuff Said.

Nybörjare
    Reg.datum
    Mar 2005

Standard

All I know is that Arsenal will win the Premiership next year. Trez and Henry will make a beautiful front line. Malouda will also join soon and become the new Bobby Pires.

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Jul 2002

Smile

Citat Ursprungligen postat av lmartinl Visa inlägg
    All I know is that Arsenal will win the Premiership next year. Trez and Henry will make a beautiful front line. Malouda will also join soon and become the new Bobby Pires.
    Well, if Trezeguet signs for Barcelone, this will indeed be a great partnership.

And it will probably be between Man Utd and Chelsea in my opinion (maybe Liverpool pushing them) as Arsenal have a really tigh budget at present.

Cheers

FErg
    Som om Jag bryr mig

Erfaren medlem Fast Forwards avatar
    Reg.datum
    Feb 2004

Standard

I'm extremly glad that Sunderland AFC is back in the Premiership!!

I have been cheering for this team a couple of years now along with a close friend of mine here in Sweden, and 2 years ago they went down to the 2nd division, League Championship, but now The Black Cats are back again!!

It will be very fun to meet Newcastle in the regional derby coming season, and I just hope that SAFC will manage to stay in the finest league.

Du log genom fräknarna
    med tårar i ögonen
    Allt fanns i ögonen
    Allt finns i ögonen

Erfaren medlem m@rcos avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Hej,

Back from Scandinavia after a 5 week holiday, so here's the news from the Dutch League. In january PSV looked like the runaway champions, 11 points in front. Jimmy asked if I could imagine them not winning and I answered that if a team can built up a big lead, they also can loose it. Well, at the final day the standings were 1. AZ Alkmaar, 2. AJAX Amsterdam and 3. PSV Eindhoven, all on 72 points and AZ having by far the best goal difference. And they lost, so their first Championship in over 20 years gone. And because AJAX screwed up too, PSV did become Champions, but it has never been closer before on the last day. AJAX then beat AZ in the play-off, I learned after coming home this weekend, so AJAX trough to the CL-qualifiers.

m@rco
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av snö Visa inlägg
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Jul 2002

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av m@rco Visa inlägg
    Hej,

Back from Scandinavia after a 5 week holiday, so here's the news from the Dutch League. In january PSV looked like the runaway champions, 11 points in front. Jimmy asked if I could imagine them not winning and I answered that if a team can built up a big lead, they also can loose it. Well, at the final day the standings were 1. AZ Alkmaar, 2. AJAX Amsterdam and 3. PSV Eindhoven, all on 72 points and AZ having by far the best goal difference. And they lost, so their first Championship in over 20 years gone. And because AJAX screwed up too, PSV did become Champions, but it has never been closer before on the last day. AJAX then beat AZ in the play-off, I learned after coming home this weekend, so AJAX trough to the CL-qualifiers.

m@rco
    And, as I have been in Rockcity since last July, I can tell you that people went mental here. Especially since the day after was Queen's day (which I did not particularly like as a matter of fact but, still, had to be done once...).
    Som om Jag bryr mig

Smygare nev_smiles avatar
    Reg.datum
    Jul 2007

Standard

Any fans of Tottenham Hotspur here?

Don't know about you, but I am already sick and tired from the summer transfer window - we have witnessed so many weird deals so far, and it's only July. Not to mention the transfer rumors, which are getting more and more ridiculous every day...

Sidan 1 av 22 1234567891011 ... SistaSista

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •