Sidan 1 av 73 123456789101151 ... SistaSista
Resultat 1 till 15 av 1087

Ämne: We need a "how you doing today?" thread.

Medlem luckyguerin13s avatar
    Reg.datum
    Mar 2006

Standard We need a "how you doing today?" thread.

Because we really don't talk much about ourselves. Well, I do, but you others don't.

How the hell are you today?

I'm fab. Been watching 80's videos on youtube with my friend and we Rickroll'd a few times because dude, you just can't go a day without being Rickroll'd.

Never gonna give you up. Never gonna let you down.
    bygg något vackert som krossar allt

Erfaren medlem m@rcos avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Well, I do talk sometimes about me and my family, but we're doing fine. This goes for today too, just booked the ferry to Sweden and one accomodation at a travel agency, and I will book the rest by internet.

So I am doing fine, thank you for asking.

And how are you doing today?
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av snö Visa inlägg
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Reg.datum
    Mar 2006

Standard

I'm fine. Half asleep and giddy still from last night.

Dallas started off the playoffs with a HUGE win against the Cup defenders, Anaheim. AND a shutout, no less.

I so fucking hate Anaheim. We made the rest of the league very happy because everyone hates the Ducks, too.

Moderator utomjordings avatar
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2002

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av m@rco Visa inlägg
    Well, I do talk sometimes about me and my family, but we're doing fine. This goes for today too, just booked the ferry to Sweden and one accomodation at a travel agency, and I will book the rest by internet.
    Booking a trip, accommodation and such things is my favourite thing to do. It's nice to have plans to do something and make them come true. When you have the tickets there's no turning back.

This is a pretty good day I think. I got a haircut earlier today and soon I intend to go to the gym.
    Låt dom komma nu

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Jul 2005

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av utomjording Visa inlägg
    soon I intend to go to the gym.
    I missed the gym today as I had to come into the office but to make up for it I did walk very briskly into town which took 70 minutes, so that was a good start (and far less stressful than getting public transport). Now I'm here I'm working on two different projects - I'm proofing a BBC Proms press pack, which is doing my head checking all the classical music references and making sure I get all the right accents for stuff like Janáček; but I'm also producing a pack for their Euro 2008 coverage which basically means I get to talk to people about football lots, which you can't really call work So on the whole it's a good day. Also being Friday. And the sun's just come out after a big thunderstorm. And last night I saw this wild play-cum-opera based on David Lynch's film Lost Highway which was brilliant, though utterly incomprehensible - typical Lynch! - so it's been a good week generally. Hope everyone else is doing great too. (Sending out positive vibes of Kent-brotherhood love and peace!)

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av luckyguerin13 Visa inlägg
    Because we really don't talk much about ourselves. Well, I do, but you others don't.

How the hell are you today?

I'm fab. Been watching 80's videos on youtube with my friend and we Rickroll'd a few times because dude, you just can't go a day without being Rickroll'd.

Never gonna give you up. Never gonna let you down.
    Thx! I need this one!

I'm tired.. 3 hours of latin + credit test (which I probably failed), and then 3 hours of histology lectures about embryology/histogenesis of the gastrointestinal tract.. and.. i woke up at five today..
    soon I intend to go to the gym.
    i would have joined you.. it actually helps to work out when tired..
    Fuck, fuck, fuckety fuck. Bugger, fuck... ...and tits!

Reg.datum
    Mar 2006

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Sorrow Visa inlägg
    Thx! I need this one!

I'm tired.. 3 hours of latin + credit test (which I probably failed), and then 3 hours of histology lectures about embryology/histogenesis of the gastrointestinal tract.. and.. i woke up at five today..
    Sounds absolutely wonderful. Who doesn't love a 3 hour lecture about your guts??

GET SOME SLEEP!

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Jan 2003

Standard

I'm fucking great thanks! Not working just now because the weather is crap!

Decorators need the Sun.

So iv'e been on YouTube all day long watching episodes of Shameless, funny as hell, if you can understand the accents and typical british humour.

Clip from the most recent series... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhPcU...eature=related

Standard

Paranoid...last 2-3 weeks >_>

<_<

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av luckyguerin13 Visa inlägg
    Sounds absolutely wonderful. Who doesn't love a 3 hour lecture about your guts??

GET SOME SLEEP!
    The guts-lectures are better than 3 hours latin with "hitlerova"... I can sleep later...

But my very good friend SC just gave me a beer.. It helps a lot.. something nice about living in czech republic...
    Fuck, fuck, fuckety fuck. Bugger, fuck... ...and tits!

Medlem Marishkas avatar
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2007

Standard

My condition today is not as good as I like to have it.
    I am so angry about our politics and social system and everything here!

In life everything, really EVERYHTING is addicted to money. That sucks!
    It's really sad that you can't accomplish what you want due to the fact that you are not able to pay it...
    >:-(
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    History knows no conjunctive!

Moderator utomjordings avatar
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2002

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Sorrow Visa inlägg
    i would have joined you.. it actually helps to work out when tired..
    It really does. The best thing to do to get more energy is probably to work out. I went to the gym in the morning one day and I felt sharp and alert almost all day. It was definitely better than staying in bed another hour.
    Låt dom komma nu

Erfaren medlem m@rcos avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Booking a trip, accommodation and such things is my favourite thing to do. It's nice to have plans to do something and make them come true. When you have the tickets there's no turning back.

This is a pretty good day I think. I got a haircut earlier today and soon I intend to go to the gym.
    We would even go without tickets .

Must do that too, the gym. But time fails for that. So I hope I can get some bike-time now the evenings last longer with the clock adjusted to "summer-time".
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av snö Visa inlägg
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Jan 2003

Standard

Not a bad day today. Iv'e been working with my mate building some home made solar panels as a test to see if he can get free hot water during the summer months. Yeh I know, we are mental. So we finished the panels this week, and have it plummed into the water tank with a seperate pump.

Today, I built a box frame round them and laid in the glass. Now all we can do is wait for the sun to show it's face and we will get an idea of what to expect come june/july/august. Nice to get home after a few hours working and feel like you MIGHT have acheived something, but will have to wait for better weather for the proof!

Erfaren medlem
    Reg.datum
    Jan 2008

Standard

I've always got a bad day so..
    I'm quite fine.. Yeah! But I have this bad feeling becos' tomorrow I've got a basslesson wich I fear. Haven't trained that much and I who highly respect my bassteacher.. WOOOOOCH! : O
    The next step for mankind will be the last season in sin

http://epidemisk.bilddagboken.se

080628 <3

Sidan 1 av 73 123456789101151 ... SistaSista

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •