Sidan 5 av 5 FörstaFörsta 12345
Resultat 61 till 69 av 69

Ämne: Contest: Win a trip to Kent's release party in New York

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av luckyguerin13 Visa inlägg
    I have finally entered. Yeah yeah, took me long enough.
    you never know, you might win a copy of Röd (3rd-5th place winners) and solve your "have to import from europe/hope amazon sells it" dilemma!

Medlem luckyguerin13s avatar
    Reg.datum
    Mar 2006

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av stjärnor Visa inlägg
    you never know, you might win a copy of Röd (3rd-5th place winners) and solve your "have to import from europe/hope amazon sells it" dilemma!
    Heck yeah! If I won anything, I'd be happy.
    bygg något vackert som krossar allt

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

I'd be happy with a copy of röd, too! (not that I would say no to the NY prize!)

one thing that I thought was odd when I saw the prizes for this competition, was that 2nd prize was a sony ericsson t700.

now, we know that kent did the tie-in/ limited edition thing with sony for the TTS release, but what has the t700 got to do with kent or röd, for that matter?

Reg.datum
    Mar 2006

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av stjärnor Visa inlägg
    I'd be happy with a copy of röd, too! (not that I would say no to the NY prize!)

one thing that I thought was odd when I saw the prizes for this competition, was that 2nd prize was a sony ericsson t700.

now, we know that kent did the tie-in/ limited edition thing with sony for the TTS release, but what has the t700 got to do with kent or röd, for that matter?
    Just a sponsor of this contest, I suppose. What would suck about winning that phone is not being compatible with your mobile provider. I guess you could always sell it.

I want the album! I want to see them live!

Nybörjare oförstörbar:)s avatar
    Reg.datum
    Mar 2009

Standard

Awww, Kent in america! They should come to Brazil!! : (
    It's only rock n' roll but I like it!

Medlem JukkeBerrys avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

Congratulations! Are you going to sell the other tickets or will this be a private show for Andreas and his friend?

Cheers

P.S. It seems quite difficult to post on the home page of kent.nu without opening an account somewhere else...

Reg.datum
    Mar 2006

Standard

Have they announced winners for the other prizes?

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av JukkeBerry Visa inlägg
    Congratulations! Are you going to sell the other tickets or will this be a private show for Andreas and his friend?

Cheers

P.S. It seems quite difficult to post on the home page of kent.nu without opening an account somewhere else...
    You can post comments as a guest- you do not need to create an account. you can choose to recieve updates to any comments you post (which gets a bit annoying after a while). I posted a question on the competition page asking about the closing date, and didn't create an account.

and for those who haven't seen the kent homepage, Andreas Berthagen from Uppsala won the trip to New York- here is his reason (motivering) that won him the trip:

I saw Kent at Lollipop. 15 years later, I am a teacher and my students are talking about nothing else than Röd. Think if it was me who got to go to the concert. I would surely be immortal.

Well done Anderas!

luckyguerin13- I haven't seen who the other winners are either. maybe it'll appear on the homepage today.

Reg.datum
    Mar 2006

Standard

I don't even remmeber what I put on there. No wonder I didn't win. Hahaha

I want the album!

Sidan 5 av 5 FörstaFörsta 12345

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer