Sidan 16 av 62 FörstaFörsta ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... SistaSista
Resultat 226 till 240 av 917

Ämne: Live

Medlem JukkeBerrys avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

Thank you Kent for another great concert. See you in Copenhagen!

Standard

Im not suprised there are fans waiting outside that early though. since they are the biggest rock band in sweden. And about the show tonight, they played saker man ser!! It is really surprising since there are fewer old songs being played live at this spring tour. Can I expect chans being played tomorrow which got new version according to the tour book? It would be my last kent show during my stay in sthlm! Please hear me kent!

Medlem sakermansers avatar
    Reg.datum
    Mar 2003

Standard

I'm crossing my fingers, hoping that they play it for you tonight! So jealous that you got to hear SAKER MAN SER! >_< I hate Kent! lol, jk.

Standard

They played chans tonight!!!! I was crying like crazy!!!! I LOVE KENT!!!!!!!!!!! And thank again to the security guy to give me sami's setlist!!! But i was stupid to think there is duplicate list and gave tonight's list to some fan who was asking me to give one list to her. I am so so angry with myself. (((((((((

Reg.datum
    Mar 2003

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av firth Visa inlägg
    They played chans tonight!!!! I was crying like crazy!!!! I LOVE KENT!!!!!!!!!!! And thank again to the security guy to give me sami's setlist!!! But i was stupid to think there is duplicate list and gave tonight's list to some fan who was asking me to give one list to her. I am so so angry with myself. (((((((((
    You got TWO setlists?!! How did you manage that?!

Standard

No. It was like there are 3 setlists pit together, and the date was covered by the tape, so i didnt notice there 3 setlists for i guess 26~28th? I thought they are all for 28th. I only kept setlist for 27th. My bad.

Am still so upset.

Reg.datum
    Mar 2003

Standard

Aww, it's okay, at least you have one right?! Well done on getting the set list! I am still upset that the security guards ignored my requests when I asked for one!!!

Standard

Ah thats true... sorry... Maybe im angry with my own stupidity... im lucky really..

Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av firth Visa inlägg
    No. It was like there are 3 setlists pit together, and the date was covered by the tape, so i didnt notice there 3 setlists for i guess 26~28th? I thought they are all for 28th. I only kept setlist for 27th. My bad.

Am still so upset.
    Don't worry about it. You made somebody else happy. Since they were probably printouts rather than handwritten sheets you can make yourself copies by copying the font and the layout.

Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

I loved the setlists they performed. I especially liked the way the "triplets" Taxmannen-Palace&Main-Vinternoll2 and Ingenting-VyFrånEttLuftslott-KrossaAllt/DomAndra kicked in. However, I don't think that Taxmannen will be played on future tours (after 2010). The remix of Vy Från Ett Luftslott turned it into a monster live song. 747 couldn't follow after that triplet.

Hearing På Drift? was quite cool since I didn't expect it because it was a donated charity song like Nålens Öga and 2000. I bet they wish that they had sold it officially.

Berlin didn't work so well without the cool animated display on the last tour. I hope that Sundance Kid will be reworked so that it stands out live as good as it does on the album.

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av JukkeBerry Visa inlägg
    I loved the setlists they performed. I especially liked the way the "triplets" Taxmannen-Palace&Main-Vinternoll2 and Ingenting-VyFrånEttLuftslott-KrossaAllt/DomAndra kicked in. However, I don't think that Taxmannen will be played on future tours (after 2010).
    What makes you say that about Taxmannen? Did it not go down so well? I thought it would be a fantastic song live.
    coloursatnight

Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av stjärnor Visa inlägg
    What makes you say that about Taxmannen? Did it not go down so well? I thought it would be a fantastic song live.
    The main reason is that it's the current album's starting track. Traditionally, Kent tends to discard these as soon as a new album comes out.

On Friday and Saturday it went down ok. Thursday things only started to look brighter after the fourth song.

Moderator utomjordings avatar
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2002

Standard

Can anybody translate what he said at the end after Mannen?
    He said: "Thanks a lot, you've been wonderful! Drive carefully. But above all, never trust a man with a beard!"

Låt dom komma nu

Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av utomjording Visa inlägg
    He said: "Thanks a lot, you've been wonderful! Drive carefully. But above all, never trust a man with a beard!"

Excellent Utomjording, thank you very much!!

Forgot to mention, but Kent were recording the shows. I wonder if we'll see a live release by Christmas...

Moderator utomjordings avatar
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2002

Standard

Excellent Utomjording, thank you very much!!

Forgot to mention, but Kent were recording the shows. I wonder if we'll see a live release by Christmas...
    Did they? I didn't notice that, but it sounds interesting!
    Låt dom komma nu

Sidan 16 av 62 FörstaFörsta ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... SistaSista

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •