Sidan 21 av 62 FörstaFörsta ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... SistaSista
Resultat 301 till 315 av 917

Ämne: Live

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Oct 2009

Standard

Malmö booked for me too

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av more heat than light Visa inlägg
    I shouldn't worry too much. I saw them in the UK and there was very little atmosphere or excitement. The croud was almost completely indifferent. At least seeing them in Scandinavia you're guaranteed a great show.
    Lucky you got to see them back then, pity about the atmosphere, though.
    Yeah, Stockholm was great, although I was at the back of the crowd (so I could see better), and I had no problems with the sound, which people said was too bassy (spelling???) down the front.

I'm not actually getting any work done right now...

Well done marco & koelkast on getting your tickets!
    coloursatnight

Medlem JukkeBerrys avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av stjärnor Visa inlägg
    I think you'll get emailed a ticket in pdf format to print out.

The Swedish kronor to the pound is just over 10, so tickets are roughly £45 each. Expensive, but it is kent. It's not like we get many chances to see them, certainly not here in the uk, It kills me that they played in Glasgow (when they were promoting the english stuff) before I knew about them!

If anyone needs any stockholm help, just ask.
    EUR 55.- per ticket but Kent is worth it. I hope the special guest is too...

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

who did you get as the support at the spring 2010 tour?

punks jump up played 1 good song- vy från ett luftslott!
    coloursatnight

Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

The last support I saw was Camela Leierth. A total of five times in Stockholm, Malmö and Copenhagen.

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Woooooohoooooo!

Stockholm for me, no problems this time, got my e-ticket!
    coloursatnight

Nybörjare
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2011

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av stjärnor Visa inlägg
    Woooooohoooooo!

Stockholm for me, no problems this time, got my e-ticket!
    o/

Dead excited now, started looking through old setlists on setlist.fm lol. Gutted that I missed the whole Utan Dina Andetag/Det Finns Inga Ord intro they were doing last tour. Wonder what they'll open with in the summer? Something from the new record, perhaps.

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Oct 2009

Standard

Congrats to everyone who has booked!

"Åldersgräns 13 år pga myndigheternas krav på ljudnivåer." Says ticnet. (=Age limit 13 because of the authorities' demands on sound levels)

What? I guess they mean the allowed sound levels are deemed too high for kids, but they make it sound like kids aren't allowed because they simply are too loud

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av more heat than light Visa inlägg
    o/

Dead excited now, started looking through old setlists on setlist.fm lol. Gutted that I missed the whole Utan Dina Andetag/Det Finns Inga Ord intro they were doing last tour. Wonder what they'll open with in the summer? Something from the new record, perhaps.
    Oooh, I havn't heard of that site before, I'll go and check it out. For previous tours, there were setlist threads on here (in the swedish bit) that were updated after each gig, although I think there was one (helsinki?) that we didn't get.

When I booked for the 2010 summer tour, I thought they were still touring for Röd, and they had been opening with Taxmannen in the spring tour. In one way I was gutted I never got to hear that live, but I did get to hear Utan dina andetag in it's place- and M was played too!

Edit- here's the setlist.fm link for kent, if anyone is interested.
    Senast redigerat av stjärnor den 2012-02-23 klockan 13:28.
    coloursatnight

Medlem tricksters avatar
    Reg.datum
    Jul 2004

Standard

Congrats everyone!
    My trip chances to Stockholm now looking kinda bad because of hotel prices and my friends being reluctant in spending 7 nights there. Just crossing fingers that things will go smooth.

That situation doesn't let me get excited for the concert until I book flights and room.
    I got a Stockholm ticket with no problems too and I bought the cancellation insurance option just in case.
    ett perfekt substitut

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Aww trickster!

Stockholm isn't the cheapest place to stay, but have you looked at any of the hostels for prices?
    here's a few links, but there's more out there...

Af chapman

the red boat

and there's a few hotels with budget rooms- the kom hotel is one

or, if you don't mind staying a bit further out the city, stay at have hotels and apartments that are cheaper too.

You could always try contacting some hotels you like the look of, and ask if they have a lower rate for a week long stay, you never know, they might say yes!

There's loads of things to do in Stockholm, and it's a good base if you want to visit any other places too.
    coloursatnight

Erfaren medlem m@rcos avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Looking for a place to sleep in Malmö. Any suggestions ?
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av snö Visa inlägg
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

In Malmö, I got lucky with a hotel employee rate (I'm working on this for Stockholm). The good thing in Malmö is that here they don't try to sell "cabin rooms" without windows. However, rooms with "pullout beds" are still available. Go for a central location on the Dutch equivalent of hrs.de (if there is one). Also, accomodation is better & cheaper in Malmö than in Copenhagen.

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Hmmm, I never made it to Malmö. A few years back, when I went to Copenhagen, I had planned to stay in Malmö for a couple of nights too, but my plans changed, and the trip was shorter than I wanted it to be. I will say this though, Malmö was much cheaper for hotels than Copenhagen! I think a week in Malmö was roughly the same as 3/4 nights in CPH! I might have been looking at the Radisson, and a couple of others (scandics/clarions?), but as it was a couple of years ago, I've forgotten which ones we were considering.

I got a map sent to me by the tourist board, maybe if you email the address on this page, they'll send you some stuff. There's a pdf guide on there that you can download too. The turning torso building looks really cool, it's a shame there's not a cafe up the top (just expensive apartments!).

Edit- ps... you've probably already seen this site, but trip advisor has lots of reviews/ photos of hotels posted by guests.
    Senast redigerat av stjärnor den 2012-02-23 klockan 19:02.
    coloursatnight

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Oct 2009

Standard

You'll be fine with anything central, just try to avoid the 'bad areas'. Pildammsparken is quite central, but 'south central' - quite a long walk from central station, shorter walk from Triangeln station. One hotel that I know is close to pildammsparken is Ibis. I stayed at Ibis in Utrecht once and thought the prices and service were good, but I have no idea about Ibis in Malmö. Only recommending because I happen to walk past it quite often and therefore know were it is: close to Pildammsparken

Sidan 21 av 62 FörstaFörsta ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... SistaSista

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •