Reg.datum
    Nov 2002

Standard

Cologne would be great, well not for me but for my mum

Erfaren medlem m@rcos avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Anywhere in the Ruhrgebiet will suit me. Hell, a bit further too.
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av snö Visa inlägg
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Medlem JukkeBerrys avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

Nice to see an ad for Kent in a German music magazine for the first time in seven years! This TTS ad in the December edition of Rolling Stone Germany describes Kent as "cult, myth and megastars in Scandinavia, highly regarded in this country as well."

Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

More news from Kent's German record company:

"...und wer sich danach dann sehnsüchtig ein Livekonzert von Kent herbeiwünscht, für den haben wir vielleicht schon bald gute Nachrichten. Aber mehr wird noch nicht verraten..."

They're working on live dates. Things haven't sounded so promising since 2000!
    Senast redigerat av JukkeBerry den 2007-12-05 klockan 21:24.

Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Plenty to look forward to.
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Medlem kevlarheads avatar
    Reg.datum
    Jul 2005

Standard

However they didn't release Columbus here or even announced it. Amazon now lists the single as "UK import".
    (edit: until yesterday they listed it as available from dec 10th, now it says "unavailable at the moment")

As to kentmusic.de, the announcement is promising, but still I wonder if they really are using first-hand information.
    Senast redigerat av kevlarhead den 2007-12-05 klockan 21:34.

Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av kevlarhead Visa inlägg
    However they didn't release Columbus here or even announced it. Amazon now lists the single as "UK import".
    (edit: until yesterday they listed it as available from dec 10th, now it says "unavailable at the moment")

As to kentmusic.de, the announcement is promising, but still I wonder if they really are using first-hand information.
    Well, they are the record company... TTS and Ingenting came out two weeks later in Germany than in Sweden... However, Columbus could be delayed here in order to coincide with live dates. Sometimes I wish I could manage Kents German record company...

Smygare kleinlottas avatar
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2007

Standard

är det sant att Kent verkligen ska till Tyskland?
    och jag försökte köpa Kent skivor i Tyskland men icke! dem har bara sagt att jag kan beställa men sen blir dem jätte dyra så jag ringde till min svensk familj och dem köpte och skickade dem till mig! aså jag har varit ett år i sverige och gick där i skolan och allt. så bara om ni undrar 'svensk familj' liksom
    är det okej om jag skriva på svenska eller ska jag skriva på engelska som alla andra i den delen av forumet?

okej! well I searched after TYSKLAND and so I found this.. But I haven't looked at the topic and it is English so it is maybe not okej for me to write in swedish like I asked...

well! is it true that Kent is coming to Germany? Really?
    I tried to buy Kent cds in a german cdshop but they had to order them in sweden and everythin got very expensive so I that no and rang my swedish family and the send them to me. I was an exchangestudent in Sweden, that's how I know Kent!
    Senast redigerat av kleinlotta den 2007-12-10 klockan 22:08.

Medlem candersons avatar
    Reg.datum
    Nov 2005

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av kleinlotta Visa inlägg
    är det sant att Kent verkligen ska till Tyskland?
    och jag försökte köpa Kent skivor i Tyskland men icke! dem har bara sagt att jag kan beställa men sen blir dem jätte dyra så jag ringde till min svensk familj och dem köpte och skickade dem till mig! aså jag har varit ett år i sverige och gick där i skolan och allt. så bara om ni undrar 'svensk familj' liksom
    är det okej om jag skriva på svenska eller ska jag skriva på engelska som alla andra i den delen av forumet?

okej! well I searched after TYSKLAND and so I found this.. But I haven't looked at the topic and it is English so it is maybe not okej for me to write in swedish like I asked...

well! is it true that Kent is coming to Germany? Really?
    I tried to buy Kent cds in a german cdshop but they had to order them in sweden and everythin got very expensive so I that no and rang my swedish family and the send them to me. I was an exchangestudent in Sweden, that's how I know Kent!

Du får skriva på svenska om du verkligen vill, men inte så många ska förstår vad du skriva.

But the news, so far as I am up to date with, is that it is being said within Germany that Kent will tour there also. But I haven't yet heard anything definitive from any Swedish source yet. I know there are some tours that are supposed to be announced. For good, and current news, on Kent's tour schedule in english you can check out:

http://www.kentjunkie.com

However, I am sure that once it is announced you will quickly find that information here as well. There are several members from Germany that are also waiting for the news!
    Sju sjösjuka sjömän sköttes av sjuttisju sköna sjuksköterskor på det sjunkande skeppet Shanghai.

Standard

chillax, when they announce a show in Germany and you check here a few times a week or two or kentjunkie, then you'll know about it within max five days of the announcement. It's not like they're German tour is gonna sell out right away like the Swedish concerts do unless they decide to play in tiny places with 100-200 people which is exactly what I'd do if I were them for part of the tour.

Medlem candersons avatar
    Reg.datum
    Nov 2005

Standard

Exactly, unless of course all the Swedes head over to Germany to take part!
    Sju sjösjuka sjömän sköttes av sjuttisju sköna sjuksköterskor på det sjunkande skeppet Shanghai.

Reg.datum
    Jul 2005

Standard

@kleinlotta: Did I get this right, you are from Germany / speak German? In this case, you may check:

Red Ink: The german label that released Ingenting and TTS. News concerning German releases / tours will be posted on that page.
    kentmusic.de Hasn't been updated for a while now, but states that there "may be news concerning a tour soon".
    Revolver Promotion: They seem to be the promotion agency doing press releases for Kent in Germany.

On all of these sites you also can sign up for a newsletter.
    However, I think kent.nu will be first to release tour news.

Unfortunately it became very quiet lately here in Germany. E.g. not even a word concerning "Columbus" on the sites I mentioned. Frankly, that doesn't make me too optimistic.

Reg.datum
    Jul 2005

Standard

I just posted this in the German forum:
    Red Ink says there won't be a German release of Columbus. However, they say they're working on tour dates for early 2008.

Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av kevlarhead Visa inlägg
    I just posted this in the German forum:
    Red Ink says there won't be a German release of Columbus. However, they say they're working on tour dates for early 2008.
    Early? Even before the Norwegian gigs?? Or just after the Swedish gigs???

Medlem ericthirdrows avatar
    Reg.datum
    Feb 2004

Standard

hmmmm, well since I wasn't able to make it to Sweden on this past quick tour, maybe Germany in the Spring/Summer will work... I do love Munich.
    "Love is watching someone die.
    So who's going to watch you die?"

Sidan 3 av 6 FörstaFörsta 123456 SistaSista

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •