Sidan 1 av 6 123456 SistaSista
Resultat 1 till 15 av 87

Ämne: Tillbaka Till Tyskland

Medlem JukkeBerrys avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Thumbs up Tillbaka Till Tyskland

Although not yet officially announced, Kent will be touring in Germany next year.

I hope that the following venues will be booked:

Atomic Cafe Munich
    Lido Berlin

Other locations I'd love to visit would be:

Kleine Elserhalle Munich
    Ampere Munich
    Backstage Munich
    Postbahnhof Berlin
    ColumbiaClub Berlin
    Schocken Stuttgart

Hamburg and Collogne would also seem to be logical destinations.

I wonder what motivated the desire to come back after 2000: numerous requests from promoters, German pageviews on kent.nu, cd sales, regular rotation in rockclubs or just Jocke's desire to pick up a new Porsche in Stuttgart?

Erfaren medlem m@rcos avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av JukkeBerry Visa inlägg
    Although not yet officially announced, Kent will be touring in Germany next year.

I hope that the following venues will be booked:

Atomic Cafe Munich
    Lido Berlin

Other locations I'd love to visit would be:

Kleine Elserhalle Munich
    Ampere Munich
    Backstage Munich
    Postbahnhof Berlin
    ColumbiaClub Berlin
    Schocken Stuttgart

Hamburg and Collogne would also seem to be logical destinations.
    If indeed they come, I would like to see them visit Münster and play a gig there of course .
    That would be just right for me .
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av snö Visa inlägg
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Aug 2006

Standard

Münster would be great of course! It's quite near from where I live (Ahaus, so I live in your neighbour town, m@rco ) but I think it's more probable that they'll come to a bigger city. Köln (Cologne) would be nice, but I'd even come to Berlin of course for them!
    Anyway, great news! Finally I might get a chance to see them!

Erfaren medlem m@rcos avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av nichtmoeglich Visa inlägg
    Münster would be great of course! It's quite near from where I live (Ahaus, so I live in your neighbour town, m@rco ) but I think it's more probable that they'll come to a bigger city. Köln (Cologne) would be nice, but I'd even come to Berlin of course for them!
    Anyway, great news! Finally I might get a chance to see them!
    Hej,

Cologne is good too, just have to travel a bit further. But KENT are welcome to do a gig in Enschede, I believe we have a couple of venues suited for them. Would be an audience of at least 2 people guarenteed .
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av snö Visa inlägg
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Moderator utomjordings avatar
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2002

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av JukkeBerry Visa inlägg
    Where did you read this? I've read about in some other topics, but I don't really speak German, so it would be nice with a translation.

If it is true, I wonder how many Swedes that will go to Germany for the concerts. Probably quite a few! At least if the German tour is the last one before Kent disappear to their Psykbunker for a couple of years again.
    Låt dom komma nu

Smygare
    Reg.datum
    Nov 2007

Standard

Anyone know approximately when this would take place? spring 2008? summer 08? I really hope summer...

Standard

How come kent are playing so many gigs in Germany but none in other countries like France (where their new album might be loved) or Netherlands or Austria, etc? It'd make more sense to play a show or two in those countries.

Medlem frippe99s avatar
    Reg.datum
    Mar 2004

Standard

Are they even gonna play in Germany? What is your source of infomation?

Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av frippe99 Visa inlägg
    Are they even gonna play in Germany? What is your source of infomation?
    It's mentioned in practically every German review of Tillbaka Till Samtiden. The information was provided by the band / the record company on their "promo" sheet. Maybe you can track down the original.

Standard

Well, if they release the album in Germany and the singles then I'd expect them to go and tour there. Germany has room for kent or any other good alternative band though so I don't mind. Man I wish the lead singer of Mando Diao had a better voice.

Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av SportfreundeFCkeane Visa inlägg
    Well, if they release the album in Germany and the singles then I'd expect them to go and tour there. Germany has room for kent or any other good alternative band though so I don't mind. Man I wish the lead singer of Mando Diao had a better voice.
    Which one? They have two...

Medlem kevlarheads avatar
    Reg.datum
    Jul 2005

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av JukkeBerry
    Maybe you can track down the original.
    I seriously think it's this one they all refer to: http://www.revolverpromotion.de/imag...Kent%20Bio.pdf
    Revolver Promotion seems to be the company contracted to do the German promo. There's an email address written at the end of the sheet. I'll drop them a line.

Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

Tillbaka Till Samtiden is now displayed on the first page of the German iTunes site.

Medlem frippe99s avatar
    Reg.datum
    Mar 2004

Standard

I'm glad they mention my site in the promosheet but the information that more than 1/3 of the hits on my site generates from Germay does not correspond to my statistics. I have to check with Revolver Promotion what their source of information is on that. Also it's a bit strange that they mention kent touring in Germany next year when no such information has been confirmed by kent yet? It would be nice though...

Citat Ursprungligen postat av kevlarhead Visa inlägg
    I seriously think it's this one they all refer to: http://www.revolverpromotion.de/imag...Kent%20Bio.pdf
    Revolver Promotion seems to be the company contracted to do the German promo. There's an email address written at the end of the sheet. I'll drop them a line.

Medlem kevlarheads avatar
    Reg.datum
    Jul 2005

Standard

Well the tour thing isn't stated as a fact. If I may translate the last bit:
    (...)This time, Germany is also on their agenda. Not only do they sing about Berlin (track #2 on the album), they also want to tour here next year.
    Which is basically consistent with what most of the German news-sites write.

Sidan 1 av 6 123456 SistaSista

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •