Sidan 4 av 7 FörstaFörsta 1234567 SistaSista
Resultat 46 till 60 av 96

Ämne: It finally happened...

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Jan 2008

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av utomjording Visa inlägg
    Sure, music videos are about promotion. I'm just concerned about the key issue - that people tend to think that just because something is on the internet, copyright laws don't apply.
    I think the problem is that people don't think of internet as a medium but as an alternative reality where it doesn't really matter what you do

Erfaren medlem m@rcos avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Sure, music videos are about promotion. I'm just concerned about the key issue - that people tend to think that just because something is on the internet, copyright laws don't apply.
    That's the right and the wrong way to look at it. Yeah, it's about promotion, and that's just what people do when they put a video on their site, they are promoting the group by doing so. It has nothing do with thinking copy-right laws don't apply. We don't wan't to make money with it.
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av snö Visa inlägg
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Medlem luckyguerin13s avatar
    Reg.datum
    Mar 2006

Standard

I think we're all aware now that uploading copyrighted videos without permission is wrong and illegal.

If management has uploaded their videos on the fucking internet, a place that billions of people get on daily (especially a site like YOUTUBE), then they have no right to bitch about how their videos are being spread around the internet.

It's like taking naked pictures of yourself and sending them to someone. Dude, don't cry to me when you realize everyone has seen them.
    bygg något vackert som krossar allt

Moderator utomjordings avatar
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2002

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av m@rco Visa inlägg
    That's the right and the wrong way to look at it. Yeah, it's about promotion, and that's just what people do when they put a video on their site, they are promoting the group by doing so. It has nothing do with thinking copy-right laws don't apply. We don't wan't to make money with it.
    Copyright is not just about money. That's my point.
    It's about choosing how and where your work will be published.
    I'm not just talking about music videos. I don't care so much for music videos, they are just a drop in the ocean of copyright material.

Citat Ursprungligen postat av luckyguerin13 Visa inlägg
    I think we're all aware now that uploading copyrighted videos without permission is wrong and illegal.

If management has uploaded their videos on the fucking internet, a place that billions of people get on daily (especially a site like YOUTUBE), then they have no right to bitch about how their videos are being spread around the internet.
    You have the right to have an opinion, I have the right to have a different opinion. Can we agree on this?
    Just because I put something on my site, it doesn't give people the right to take it and do as they please with it.
    This is also what the law says, at least in my country.
    Internet is not a protected area, it's a part of the society.
    Låt dom komma nu

Reg.datum
    Mar 2006

Standard

You have the right to have an opinion, I have the right to have a different opinion. Can we agree on this?
    Okay. Fine.

Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Copyright is not just about money. That's my point.
    It's about choosing how and where your work will be published.
    I'm not just talking about music videos. I don't care so much for music videos, they are just a drop in the ocean of copyright material.
    The moment you publish an artikel, book or poem, or broadcast a video or a song, you automatically loose control. Copyright is there to protect you from losing revenues. When I "quote" you by reproducing something and I give you the credits, there IS no copyright problem. There would be if I would be selling it. So, when embedding a video and giving credits where they belong, I do whats right. And SONY-BMG and KENT make more money because people want to buy the music. They shouldn't go after people who do that. Let them go after people who are selling bootlegs or illegal copies of cd's.
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Reg.datum
    Mar 2006

Standard

The moment you publish an artikel, book or poem, or broadcast a video or a song, you automatically loose control. Copyright is there to protect you from losing revenues. When I "quote" you by reproducing something and I give you the credits, there IS no copyright problem. There would be if I would be selling it. So, when embedding a video and giving credits where they belong, I do whats right. And SONY-BMG and KENT make more money because people want to buy the music. They shouldn't go after people who do that. Let them go after people who are selling bootlegs or illegal copies of cd's.
    WORD.

No one will listen though, sadly.

Erfaren medlem
    Reg.datum
    Oct 2007

Standard

I totally agree!
    (mimmi77 med ny tillfällig profil)

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Jan 2003

Standard

Me too, bang on!

And still nobody will listen, we are a minority!

Standard

I got my first "this video is not available in your contry" today. And they've changed the videoplayer in kent.nu, so I can't use it anymore..

And to make it even better: i can't use the hagnesta hill extras either..
    Fuck, fuck, fuckety fuck. Bugger, fuck... ...and tits!

Standard

It finally happened...Konk by The Kooks leaked online, I'm not gonna wait till April 20something to hear it

Reg.datum
    Mar 2006

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av SportfreundeFCkeane Visa inlägg
    It finally happened...Konk by The Kooks leaked online, I'm not gonna wait till April 20something to hear it
    oooooo I'm tellin'!

Standard

Hey it's my first album of 2008, I'll end up buying a bunch cos most of the big Brtiish bands are releasing so shhhhhh.

Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Sorrow Visa inlägg
    I got my first "this video is not available in your contry" today. And they've changed the videoplayer in kent.nu, so I can't use it anymore..

And to make it even better: i can't use the hagnesta hill extras either..
    I've never been able to use the English HH digi pack .

Standard

I've never been able to use the English HH digi pack .
    I got both the swedish and the english HH album. But the hyper-cd functions doesn't work for me. I've tried it out on both PC (XP) and Mac (Leopard). Haven't tried the new mediaplayer at kent.nu on PC, only Mac... But it should have worked!!!
    Fuck, fuck, fuckety fuck. Bugger, fuck... ...and tits!

Sidan 4 av 7 FörstaFörsta 1234567 SistaSista

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •