Sidan 4 av 4 FörstaFörsta 1234
Resultat 46 till 51 av 51

Ämne: Am I the only one...

Medlem luckyguerin13s avatar
    Reg.datum
    Mar 2006

Standard

I don't know. It definitely wasn't Youtube. No way.
    bygg något vackert som krossar allt

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av SportfreundeFCkeane Visa inlägg
    Same here unless they weren't my favourite band. Where exactly did you see a tv performance of Ingenting? I really wanna hear this album live cos they use guitars instead of the synths so it'd be cool to see how different it sound.
    http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=PBXOYJF8jME

you might not hear this album live. i think they just played the cd.

Erfaren medlem m@rcos avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av firth Visa inlägg
    http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=PBXOYJF8jME

you might not hear this album live. i think they just played the cd.
    I'll see for myself at the december 8 gig in Kopenhagen.
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av snö Visa inlägg
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Jul 2002

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av SportfreundeFCkeane Visa inlägg
    Isola has to be the most overrated kent album, this'll probably end up being the most underrated.
    An interesting view really...

First of, there are no overrated or underrated albums, just albums you like or you do not. Isola has got some fantastic songs and, if you call 747, Bianca or Celsius overrated, then I am a bit surprised...

Second of all, the reason I do not like this one is simple: I hate synth, period. I prefer my music more guitar based. Listening to this one throws me back to my teenage years and the years of horror I had to sit through.

I have now listened to this album for the best part of a week more or less continuously and it has not grabbed me in the least. I also have no doubt that it won't. Huge disappointment as far as I am concerned but life goes on.

Finally, underrated when it seems that it is selling faster than DoJ,D or V&A, I don't know where you get that from...

Cheers

FErg
    Som om Jag bryr mig

Erfaren medlem m@rcos avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av FErg Visa inlägg
    Second of all, the reason I do not like this one is simple: I hate synth, period. I prefer my music more guitar based. Listening to this one throws me back to my teenage years and the years of horror I had to sit through.

I have now listened to this album for the best part of a week more or less continuously and it has not grabbed me in the least. I also have no doubt that it won't. Huge disappointment as far as I am concerned but life goes on.
    Cheers

FErg
    Too bad that the record disappoints you. Hope you like the next one better.
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av snö Visa inlägg
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Standard

Even if the record does dissapoint someone, there are always b-sides to look forwards to and I have the feeling that the ones from this album are gonna be the more rocky ones like Min Varld.

I like the tracks on the album better than Min Varld except for Somnen but I can understand why they didn't put it on the album. Some of the Du Och Jag Doden b-sides were amazing like M and Nihilisten.

Sidan 4 av 4 FörstaFörsta 1234

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •