Sidan 32 av 73 FörstaFörsta ... 222324252627282930313233343536373839404142 ... SistaSista
Resultat 466 till 480 av 1087

Ämne: We need a "how you doing today?" thread.

Medlem Marishkas avatar
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2007

Standard

At the end of lust is so much work left...

I'm soooooo tired... couldn't sleep last night and I still have to be in the office for 3 hours...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    History knows no conjunctive!

Standard

Poor you.
    I'm going back to czech republic on saturday. I have to try to take my finals in anatomy and histology. But I still got daily headache.
    Fuck, fuck, fuckety fuck. Bugger, fuck... ...and tits!

Medlem Marishkas avatar
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2007

Standard

Awww... poor you, too! :-\

I'm going back to Stockholm soon. Just a few days for holidays, but better than nothing. tihi
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Standard

I'm planning not to study this year, just finish my finals. And then go to sweden and try to find some work for a year. Learn more swedish. And then apply for one of the swedish universities. There is hope that maybe one of them will accept me as a student. I hope. And that is both cheaper and easier than studying in czech republic.

Medlem Marishkas avatar
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2007

Standard

Wow, not bad. So I keep my fingers crossed for you, that all will turn out fine!

I'm still searching for a job in Stockholm. :-\ Not as easy as it may seem...

Standard

It's difficult to find jobs in capitals, more or less. So I'll go for an another city, I believe. I'll tell you all when I know more I'll cross my fingers for you too, marishka.

Medlem Marishkas avatar
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2007

Standard

Tack, tack!

May be more difficult, indeed, but there are more jobs in Stockholm as in the other cities (or that's at least what I see on the website of "arbetsförmedlingen" every day ;-))

Medlem Marishkas avatar
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2007

Standard

remembered how hard it was to learn playing the guitar 6 years ago - it's not easier now..........

Erfaren medlem m@rcos avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Going away for the weekend, to a child friendly camping in the middle of the Netherlands.
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av snö Visa inlägg
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Marishka Visa inlägg
    remembered how hard it was to learn playing the guitar 6 years ago - it's not easier now..........
    I quit playing the violin and viola 6 years ago. I miss it.

Medlem Marishkas avatar
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2007

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Sorrow Visa inlägg
    I quit playing the violin and viola 6 years ago. I miss it.
    I HAD to quit 6 years ago and since then never tried it again. But now I bought the guitar and want to learn it.
    Maybe I have to buy a lefthander soon...

And in a few years... when I'm playing as good (or better) as Sami, I challenge him to a guitar-battle

Muahahahaha!

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Marishka Visa inlägg
    I HAD to quit 6 years ago and since then never tried it again. But now I bought the guitar and want to learn it.
    Maybe I have to buy a lefthander soon...

And in a few years... when I'm playing as good (or better) as Sami, I challenge him to a guitar-battle

Muahahahaha!
    So you're not buying the new guitar hero world tour with guitars, bass, drums and keys (and vinterNOLL2)? Then you can BE sami..

Medlem Marishkas avatar
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2007

Standard

Aw.... don't think so. ;-)
    I don't need to BE Sami. :-P I prefer staying female ^.^ hihi

Standard

Actually, I'm glad I'm Sorrow. Like beeing myself

Medlem Marishkas avatar
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2007

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Sorrow Visa inlägg
    Actually, I'm glad I'm Sorrow. Like beeing myself
    Same for me I like myself.

Sidan 32 av 73 FörstaFörsta ... 222324252627282930313233343536373839404142 ... SistaSista

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •