Sidan 27 av 73 FörstaFörsta ... 171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... SistaSista
Resultat 391 till 405 av 1087

Ämne: We need a "how you doing today?" thread.

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av m@rco Visa inlägg
    Is it available if you live outside Scandinavia
    I downloadet it 5 minuits ago. I'm in czech republic! Go to the first page on kent's homepage, and click on the link named mp3-fil[...]
    Fuck, fuck, fuckety fuck. Bugger, fuck... ...and tits!

Erfaren medlem m@rcos avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Sorrow Visa inlägg
    I downloadet it 5 minuits ago. I'm in czech republic! Go to the first page on kent's homepage, and click on the link named mp3-fil[...]
    http://forumet.kent.nu/showthread.php?t=2898
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av schmollywood Visa inlägg
    Once again the new single is only available for legal download in Scandinavia. I am kind of surprises how Jocke starts a discussion about "the future of music" in this forum here asking for ideas and suggestions how bands can exist in the future despite the pirating of music and on the other hand they still go ahead with this "Scandinavia only" download policy. If Martin Roos can close a deal with Sony Ericsson for a Kent mobile phone he sure could arrange to get a new single to fans everywhere legally. This situation once again is making things worse. My only place to download the new single today is on some illegal site. I want to pay, I really do, but they just won't let me...
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av snö Visa inlägg
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Standard

Strange!

Medlem Marishkas avatar
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2007

Standard

I can dl this this file too.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    History knows no conjunctive!

Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Strange!
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av Marishka Visa inlägg
    I can dl this this file too.
    This was about the 3rd single, but previous ones were also not available outside Scandinavia. I think Schmollywood will be happy with this download possibility.
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Standard

So you have downloaded it now?

Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

So you have downloaded it now?
    I have, now I have to copy it t0 the right place.

Medlem luckyguerin13s avatar
    Reg.datum
    Mar 2006

Standard

I am such a horrible Kent fan. I haven't kept up with them in so long. I find out stuff from people or by visiting here once in awhile.

Third single? Wait, wouldn't this be their fourth? I'm lost. And I can't stop sneezing.
    bygg något vackert som krossar allt

Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av luckyguerin13 Visa inlägg
    I am such a horrible Kent fan. I haven't kept up with them in so long. I find out stuff from people or by visiting here once in awhile.

Third single? Wait, wouldn't this be their fourth? I'm lost. And I can't stop sneezing.
    This is the fourth. I was referring to the third.

Medlem Marishkas avatar
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2007

Standard

I am a little sad today because my beloved Telekom Baskets Bonn lost the fourth match against Alba Berlin yesterday and this means the Playoffs are over now.
    But it was an amazing match and it's been worth every aching part of my body
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    History knows no conjunctive!

Medlem ericthirdrows avatar
    Reg.datum
    Feb 2004

Cool

Hey everybody... hope the Summer is going nicely so far, for everyone in Europe.

How's the latest Kent tour? I'm still bummed out I couldn't make it to this one... but there are only so many trips to Sweden in the budget I'm afraid.

Anyway, keep on rocking!
    "Love is watching someone die.
    So who's going to watch you die?"

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Jul 2005

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av ericthirdrow Visa inlägg
    Hey everybody... hope the Summer is going nicely so far, for everyone in Europe.

How's the latest Kent tour? I'm still bummed out I couldn't make it to this one... but there are only so many trips to Sweden in the budget I'm afraid.

Anyway, keep on rocking!
    Hi Eric, it hasn't started yet but there's only just over a week to go Needless to say I'm soooooooo excited

Summer's been a bit of a washout in London so far so I'm praying for dry weather for the Kent gigs as they're all outdoors. Anyway no doubt you'll be getting plenty of feedback from those of us lucky enough to be going, so watch this space next Sunday!

Standard

I feel terribly today.

Woke up with all headaches mother, knowing that I had my histology final today. I failed big time.

Medlem ericthirdrows avatar
    Reg.datum
    Feb 2004

Standard

Woke up with all headaches mother, knowing that I had my histology final today. I failed big time.
    That's no good!

Just another boring day at work over here... internet radio is blocked, but at least I have my Kent CDs to play! :-)
    "Love is watching someone die.
    So who's going to watch you die?"

Standard

But. I did have a quite severe contusion only 2 months ago, due to a traffic accident. And more than 50% of the students fail their first attemt at this final, without hitting their heads before it! I'll try again in august.

Hope your radio will be fixed soon.

Only 3 days to my very first kent-concert!

Sidan 27 av 73 FörstaFörsta ... 171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... SistaSista

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •