Sidan 5 av 7 FörstaFörsta 1234567 SistaSista
Resultat 61 till 75 av 96

Ämne: Tillbaka Till Samtiden Info/Reviews

Standard

I'd love if they go back to their 'roots' and it is hard to say what they are but I'd say it's the Hagnesta Hill. Not because that's their best album but songs like Rollercoaster, Protection, Stanna Hos Mig, Bass Riff, Din Skugga, Saker Man Ser, etc (those in between ones) aren't on the top of the band's list. They're not exactly what you'd call normal.

This album isn't 'subpar' I'd say it's just lacking in stand out tracks. There's Ingenting and then there's nothing (no pun intended). Everything else though is at least decent, nothing is bad. It depends what perspective you look at it through. If you compare it to other kent stuff then maybe it's subpar but if you look at it as if you've never heard a kent song before, it's pretty interesting stuff. And let's face it, things tend to be mediocre in life.

Erfaren medlem m@rcos avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

I disagree. It's a FANTASTIC record. It's a great mix of lyrics and music, you have to your best to find something equal.
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av snö Visa inlägg
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av m@rco Visa inlägg
    I disagree. It's a FANTASTIC record. It's a great mix of lyrics and music, you have to your best to find something equal.
    I agree, I think the new sound's a big success. Speaking of a great mix of lyrics and music, I LOVE the last song, Loneliest in Sweden.

Moderator utomjordings avatar
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2002

Standard

This is a record you have to listen to several times before you discover the greatness with it. And then you might have to listen again. My advice is: don't give up on it too easy. The songs will grow stronger and stronger.
    Låt dom komma nu

Erfaren medlem m@rcos avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av utomjording Visa inlägg
    This is a record you have to listen to several times before you discover the greatness with it. And then you might have to listen again. My advice is: don't give up on it too easy. The songs will grow stronger and stronger.
    Yep.

I just can't get enough .
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av snö Visa inlägg
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Aug 2002

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av utomjording Visa inlägg
    I totally agree!
    Gulo Gulo lover forever!
    Maybe my brilliance shining through
    il disfattismo preserva l'integrità del setto nasale

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

I recieved my copy of tts yesterday. upon first listen, i thought "oh", it's very synth, and i missed the guitars. 3 listens later, and i'm starting to get into it.

i don't think this will be my favorite kent album, or even of one the favourites, but i'm listening with an open mind. ingenting and berlin are the standout tracks for me (so far) as they are more upbeat. i'll keep listening and see how it goes.

i've yet to read/ translate/ analyise the lyrics, but behind the synth it stills seems quite dark.

a wee note on the artwork/booklet. i thought it was strange that the lyrics and 'kent thanks' were added on a separate bit of paper that looks nothing like the rest of the artwork. feels like an afterthought. but i do like that we see someone's (jocke's?) handwritten notes on the typed text.

Medlem candersons avatar
    Reg.datum
    Nov 2005

Standard

I just received mine yesterday too. And I have to say that I think it is awesome. I really like elefantar, ingenting, sömnen, and berlin. And I'm sure the others will grow on me, as utomjording says. All of Kent's songs have affected me the same way. I am just so glad to finally have the CD. And yes, the beats are upbeat even if the lyrics are not.
    Sju sjösjuka sjömän sköttes av sjuttisju sköna sjuksköterskor på det sjunkande skeppet Shanghai.

Nybörjare boones avatar
    Reg.datum
    Aug 2007

Standard

Guess I ordered from the wrong place (CD-Wow). First they were supposed to ship the 16th, but due to "supplier delays" the shipment was pushed to the 22nd, then again to the 29th.

If only Kent was available on the US iTunes....

Medlem candersons avatar
    Reg.datum
    Nov 2005

Standard

That's who I ordered mine from, but it came much sooner. Have your asked them why it is being delayed so long? I think mine was even shipped from Hong Kong. If you log onto the british site you will be able to check the status of your orders and contact customer service to enquire about your order. Hope it comes soon for you, it really is a great listen.
    Sju sjösjuka sjömän sköttes av sjuttisju sköna sjuksköterskor på det sjunkande skeppet Shanghai.

Nybörjare boones avatar
    Reg.datum
    Aug 2007

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av canderson Visa inlägg
    That's who I ordered mine from, but it came much sooner.
    You probably got in line before me. I'll keep my fingers crossed that they actually ship on the 29th. I'm looking forward to it.

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

i originally ordered mine from cdwow too (i'm in the uk), but after the 3rd delay, i emailed to ask them to cancel my order, then ordered it from cdon, it got to me 3-4 days later!

it cost a bit more money than cdwow, but i couldn't wait any longer!

Medlem tricksters avatar
    Reg.datum
    Jul 2004

Standard

Anyone has info on the vinyl edition?
    Will it have a special package or something?
    ett perfekt substitut

Standard

Just wondering, when an album by a popular band is released, there's a decent number of reviews for it, even if it's only in the country the band's from. So far, I've only seen a couple of reviews for Tillbaka.

Erfaren medlem
    Reg.datum
    May 2007

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av SportfreundeFCkeane Visa inlägg
    Just wondering, when an album by a popular band is released, there's a decent number of reviews for it, even if it's only in the country the band's from. So far, I've only seen a couple of reviews for Tillbaka.
    http://forumet.kent.nu/forumdisplay.php?f=70

Sidan 5 av 7 FörstaFörsta 1234567 SistaSista

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •