Sidan 6 av 7 FörstaFörsta 1234567 SistaSista
Resultat 76 till 90 av 96

Ämne: Tillbaka Till Samtiden Info/Reviews

Standard

Thanks for that link. I would never have found it. Good thing I can understand Swedish, in fact the only reason I come and post in the English forum is to practise my poor English skills when I should be browsing and reading through the kent Swedish forum. I really appreciate the help, thanks Rotuhiiri.

Smygare
    Reg.datum
    Nov 2007

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av SportfreundeFCkeane Visa inlägg
    This album isn't 'subpar' I'd say it's just lacking in stand out tracks. There's Ingenting and then there's nothing (no pun intended). Everything else though is at least decent, nothing is bad. It depends what perspective you look at it through. If you compare it to other kent stuff then maybe it's subpar but if you look at it as if you've never heard a kent song before, it's pretty interesting stuff. And let's face it, things tend to be mediocre in life.
    You think Ingenting is a standout? Over songs like Columbus or Loneliest in Sweden? I think there are many other tracks on TTS that are even better than their current single. However if you really must compare it to "other kent stuff" then I would have to say all of these are somewhat subpar to the real standouts like När det blåser på månen and other old stuff.

Standard

Hehe, this shows something strange about kent and music in general. We all have different tastes. Most people can agree though that at least 2 or 3 are a band's best. Us kent fans can't. I think that Nar det blaser pa manen is their worst single by far. It was criminal not to make Blajeans or Pojken I.... a single from that album, but maybe it's just a few of us that don't like Nar det blaser...that much.

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Apr 2005

Standard

At first I didn't like this album at all. When I listened it at the first time, I was very disapointed because their single Ingenting was so promising. It really took many times to listen the songs until I realised... it's a really great album! (Even though I still don't like all the tracks like Vy från ett luftslott.) Elefanter, Berlin and Columbus are my favourites so far. I just keep on listen the album again and again...

Medlem candersons avatar
    Reg.datum
    Nov 2005

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Tuuli Visa inlägg
    Elefanter, Berlin and Columbus are my favourites so far. I just keep on listen the album again and again...
    I think it is a great album too. Today I am really enjoying Vid min Sida also. TTS has been in my car's CD player or walkman (yes I still have one) since I've gotten it. I hope I don't wear it out. I'll have to start listening only to the last six songs from now on since I've gone nuts with Elefanter, Berlin, Ingeting and Sömnen over the past week or so; otherwise I might experience some burn out. Too bad the radio sucks so bad here!!!!
    Sju sjösjuka sjömän sköttes av sjuttisju sköna sjuksköterskor på det sjunkande skeppet Shanghai.

Standard

Hmm, well if you need a suggestion for something new to listen to, maybe you could try giving a listen to an album called This Is The Life by Amy Macdonald, Scottish girl, her 1st album. I love it except the two slower songs at the end, I'd probably download something like that though before I bought it, worth buying though.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=tR7SdaXHPH4
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=DUhB4YIh4UY

and if you want something more rock, then maybe try getting 100 Broken Windows by another Scottish band called Idlewild. I've been listening to that album a lot lately, my favourite rock album I think, except for the fifth song which is kinda screaming but anyways, yah Vid Din Siga for the next single I hope.

Medlem tricksters avatar
    Reg.datum
    Jul 2004

Standard

Greek review for the new album
    7,5 and a positive review for my favorite band ;-)
    http://www.pop-rock.gr/music/diskokr...p?IdDisko=9809
    ett perfekt substitut

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Aug 2002

Standard

This is a review in Italian, by me
    http://www.indie-rock.it/recensioni_look.php?id=284
    Gulo Gulo lover forever!
    Maybe my brilliance shining through
    il disfattismo preserva l'integrità del setto nasale

Erfaren medlem m@rcos avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av trickster Visa inlägg
    Greek review for the new album
    7,5 and a positive review for my favorite band ;-)
    http://www.pop-rock.gr/music/diskokr...p?IdDisko=9809
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av Brilliance Visa inlägg
    This is a review in Italian, by me
    http://www.indie-rock.it/recensioni_look.php?id=284
    Any reaction on the review?
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av snö Visa inlägg
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Erfaren medlem
    Reg.datum
    May 2007

Standard

Nothing is official yet, but it seems like "Columbus" will be the second single off the album, a couple of swedish online musicstores have put it up today as a mixi single with 5/12-07 as the release date.

http://www.cdon.com/main.phtml?prod=...2&page=product

Medlem JukkeBerrys avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

I thought so. The somewhat strange Columbus video which doesn't show the band has been out for about two weeks.

Standard

Wow, they even got the release date down to the 5th. Isn't that a bit soon, I mean we'd know about it by now if that was the release date. I knew about the Arctic Monkeys Dec 3rd single like a month ago and Amy Macdonald's Dec 10th single about a 3 weeks ago.

Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Rotuhiiri Visa inlägg
    Nothing is official yet, but it seems like "Columbus" will be the second single off the album, a couple of swedish online musicstores have put it up today as a mixi single with 5/12-07 as the release date.

http://www.cdon.com/main.phtml?prod=...2&page=product
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av JukkeBerry Visa inlägg
    I thought so. The somewhat strange Columbus video which doesn't show the band has been out for about two weeks.
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av SportfreundeFCkeane Visa inlägg
    Wow, they even got the release date down to the 5th. Isn't that a bit soon, I mean we'd know about it by now if that was the release date. I knew about the Arctic Monkeys Dec 3rd single like a month ago and Amy Macdonald's Dec 10th single about a 3 weeks ago.
    It's official now
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Medlem JukkeBerrys avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

Something to look forward to:

01: Columbus 4:26

02: Columbus (Krister Linder Remix) 7:19

03: Vid din sida (Max Graham Club Remix) 7:11

04: Tick Tack 4:01

Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

I'm gonna order it, oh yes.

Sidan 6 av 7 FörstaFörsta 1234567 SistaSista

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •