Ämne: Tillbaka Till Samtiden Info/Reviews

Erfaren medlem m@rcos avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av m@rco Visa inlägg
    I'm gonna order it, oh yes.
    I already ordered it.

I hope it will arrive before I leave for Kopenhagen .
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av snö Visa inlägg
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

not knowing much about the swedish charts, but is the christmas number 1 made a big deal of, like here in the uk? lots of songs will be released here the week before (the sunday before) christmas, so that there's a big battle to who will get the number 1. the past few years it's been the winner from the pop idoltv programme. eurgh!

anyway, are kent trying for a christmas number 1???

columbus is one of my favourites on the album (oh yes, it's growing on me!) along with berlin, ensammast i sverige and my favourite, vy från ett luftslott. anyone have an idea why the line 'way back in 93' is sung in english (except the 93)?
    Senast redigerat av stjärnor den 2007-11-21 klockan 13:30.

Standard

I don't think it's sung in English, I think that's just how you'd say it in Swedish isn't it because both languages are Indo-European and then Germanic. I dunno.

Anyways, screw the christmas # 1, we all know some x-factor singer is gonna get that in the UK. UK charts are so effed up now, the most popular artists in the country don't even do well anymore, it's just one hit wonders (that stay around for a year or two).

They didn't even chart Keane's last single called The Night Sky because the band released it on CD and USB sticks. They screwed up counts on Arctic Monkeys singles, oh and also Amy Macdonald's, the chick below.

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

I'm sure it is in english (i'm at work and don't have the album booklet to hand to check). i speak a bit of swedish, and I don't think it's the same in swedish (my brain isn't quite awake enough to translate!).

I don't see the point of usb releases. they're such a waste. I've heard of amy macdonald (i'm from glasgow, too), but I haven't actually heard her singing (she's obviously not radio 1 material, the station we listen to at work). I know she did do a few songs at the commomwealth games announcement party in glasgow a couple of weeks ago, and I'm sure she's playing at the hogmanay (new years eve) party in the city center. I think I saw in another thread that you like travis too, I prefer their older stuff, and actually met the band at their debut album launch party. lovely boys!

sorry for the off-topic-ness, back to kent...

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av SportfreundeFCkeane Visa inlägg
    I don't think it's sung in English, I think that's just how you'd say it in Swedish isn't it because both languages are Indo-European and then Germanic. I dunno.
    jocke sang way back in 93 in english. (except the number 93) got to know this from a swede.

Standard

It's ok, we can be off topic since there's only one English forum here.

Amy Macdonald got to number 12 with her single Mr Rock & Roll in July which is actually really good these days considering the amount of x-factor winners and such. Singles don't count for anything though, it's the album. Her album went to number 2 in the UK charts and it made a reentry a couple weeks ago I think. Yah, she's playing at the Hogonamy and is going on another UK tour cos it's going pretty good for her so she's definetely getting the fame, not to the same extent as Tunstall.

USB singles are made for fans & I'd like them better if they were cheaper. The band just uses them to put more videos/performances etc that they wouldn't on a cd. Plus the usb is reusable. Although I don't ever buy singles, always just download the b-sides instead. Don't think that singles are worth it.

Sidan 7 av 7 FörstaFörsta 1234567

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •