Sidan 4 av 25 FörstaFörsta 1234567891011121314 ... SistaSista
Resultat 46 till 60 av 361

Ämne: Jocke's, Martin's and Sami's posts translated to English

Standard

haha...yes. and he will have to buy like 9 more mansions to store his scarf collection.. how wonderful!
    "oh guys...see.. the whole backyard full of scaves.. have i shown you the poolhouse and the pool full of scarves already? oops.. sorry, i barely can open the maindoor of my mansion.. its stuffed full with..yes, guess: SCARVES! want a drink? shit, i forgot even the fridge is full.. you know, i dont really use this 726 hectare big lot of land. how could i? its fucking full with scarves!!"

Medlem luckyguerin13s avatar
    Reg.datum
    Mar 2006

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av SportfreundeFCkeane Visa inlägg
    We never even see the postman in Canada, he/she's a mystery.

Anyways, maybe Jocke should open up a post box, people send him they're scarves, he gets a little collection going lol. Then he's on one of those celebrity MTV Cribs style shows showing the camera "These are all the scarves crazy people send me, this one's from China, this one's from Italy...."
    I'll send him a "I LOVE SAMI" scarf. No, wait. I'd keep that.
    bygg något vackert som krossar allt

Standard

What happened to the studio they 'bought' and used during D&JD in Stockholm? Cos they say they recorded the album in Paris and the US or somewhere?

Standard

What happened to the studio they 'bought' and used during D&JD in Stockholm? Cos they say they recorded the album in Paris and the US or somewhere?
    yeah..new york as far as i know...
    i dont know what happened to said studio?

Standard

could anyone help translate jocke or any kent members posts here? it seems currently jocke said sth about the "evil" torrent website the pirate bay.

http://forumet.kent.nu/showthread.ph...883#post194883

tackar!

Medlem luckyguerin13s avatar
    Reg.datum
    Mar 2006

Standard

[gasps] Someone is stealing their music?!?!
    bygg något vackert som krossar allt

Erfaren medlem
    Reg.datum
    May 2007

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av firth Visa inlägg
    could anyone help translate jocke or any kent members posts here? it seems currently jocke said sth about the "evil" torrent website the pirate bay.

http://forumet.kent.nu/showthread.ph...883#post194883

tackar!
    It says something like:

Several persons in this thread, Oskar, Jep, Zimme, Sorrow etc. has time after time pointed out that ALL laws would need total surveillance to be complete. This is no argument in itself, but an excuse and a lie. The State does not install cameras in your car to make sure that you will wear at seat-belt. They trust that you’re not stupid and therefore chose to wear a seatbelt to survive a possible accident. It’s of course nice for you that all culture is free of charge four, five clicks away from your computer, but for us that produces it you choose to consume without giving us compensation, arises a lot of bothersome problems that in the end will hit you also. We get smaller and smaller funds to make the art after those quality standards we have set up and you’ll eventually have problems with that the music, the films, the TV series, the articles, books will suffer from the compromises that comes from limiting the artists control over their own work. You will simply get something that is a is not as good as the quality you now demand for free. You will be pissed off by it, but hey, it’s YOUR fault. Your argument doesn’t consider the simple fact that the handicraft WILL BE impoverished. Sorry dude, but that’s the cold facts.

Moderator utomjordings avatar
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2002

Standard

They still have the studio, but I guess they go to other places to get inspiration. They did some of the recording in their own studio by the way.
    Låt dom komma nu

Reg.datum
    Dec 2002

Standard

OK... we're getting really off-topic here. If you want to discuss the music industry, make a new topic for that.
    Låt dom komma nu

Erfaren medlem m@rcos avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av utomjording Visa inlägg
    Here's a topic for those who want to know what our favorite lead singer and bass player are writing in the forum.

Everyone with sufficient knowledge in Swedish and English can translate posts!
    Hi, I would like to hear the latest news and translations from Joachim's posts. Thanks.
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av snö Visa inlägg
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av m@rco Visa inlägg
    Hi, I would like to hear the latest news and translations from Joachim's posts. Thanks.
    I still would like to hear them. And all the speculation as well.
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Hi m@rco

I use the google translation tool- you can find it here. paste either a link to a website or any text from a website (Jocke's posts for example) into the box and select "Swedish" to "English" (or Dutch!). The translations aren't 100% correct, but you can get the idea of what has been written.

Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av stjärnor Visa inlägg
    Hi m@rco

I use the google translation tool- you can find it here. paste either a link to a website or any text from a website (Jocke's posts for example) into the box and select "Swedish" to "English" (or Dutch!). The translations aren't 100% correct, but you can get the idea of what has been written.
    THNX, will give it try

Reg.datum
    Dec 2002

Standard

Jocke about the album cover for Röd:

I simply think that it's terribly beautiful with the twisted naive handwriting versus the extremely firm, hard, cold photograph (photografer: Annika Aschberg).
    It is the little thing that gives the composition sort of a calm chaos and makes it come alive, have a human warm pulse.
    Believe me. It's brilliant.

Jocke about the story behind the picture on the album cover:

It is the most "kentish" of all pictures because the original picture (that inspired this picture) was our first tour poster.
    1991 or something...
    The original gangsta!

Jocke about the picture again:

The cover picture for Röd is brand new.
    It was taken like 6 weeks ago.
    Senast redigerat av utomjording den 2009-10-05 klockan 23:11.
    Låt dom komma nu

Erfaren medlem kallt kaffe med sockers avatar
    Reg.datum
    May 2002

Standard

That's one down utomjording, now you have 25 more to go, haha.

Joakim, Martin and Sami has written 26 posts within the last 26 hours.
    Och jag lämnar inga fotspår ens i sand...

Sidan 4 av 25 FörstaFörsta 1234567891011121314 ... SistaSista

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •