Sidan 4 av 32 FörstaFörsta 1234567891011121314 ... SistaSista
Resultat 46 till 60 av 477

Ämne: Translations of the news on kent.nu

Medlem candersons avatar
    Reg.datum
    Nov 2005

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av luckyguerin13 Visa inlägg
    I'm not even up to date with the music in America. It's not like MTV or VH1 ever plays music. It's crap crap crap crap crap.

I went to an Interpol concert the other night and I didn't even know their music. I suck.
    All that I know is that whenever I turn on the radio I end up switching back to my Kent CD's. What a crock! The radio makes me want to ralph. Sorry for the graphic description but it's just how I feel.
    Sju sjösjuka sjömän sköttes av sjuttisju sköna sjuksköterskor på det sjunkande skeppet Shanghai.

Medlem luckyguerin13s avatar
    Reg.datum
    Mar 2006

Standard

I listen to the radio, but half the stuff they play is crap. We have a station that plays old rock and metal. I like it better.
    bygg något vackert som krossar allt

Standard

A lot of people, me included hate the radio because it doesn't play our preference. I'm sick of hearin American emo bands or ones with ridiculously deep voices so I just stick to my own collection and look at the charts or word of mouth for finding new bands. I remember I found Lisa Miskovsky from kent and the only reason I ever listened to Sigur Ros was because I saw the Hoppippolla video on youtube and liked their sound.

Keane are probably the only band I like because of constantly having their songs shoved down my ears from radio.

Oh yah, and music videos play a huge role, even if kent had decided to make it in the US right now, most people wouldn't be attracted to them from their music vids except maybe 747.

Medlem luckyguerin13s avatar
    Reg.datum
    Mar 2006

Standard

Your Avs icon is making me nauseated.
    bygg något vackert som krossar allt

Medlem JukkeBerrys avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

So long the FC Bayern logo stays, I'm fine with it!

Standard

Haha, yah, I'm probably the only person in Ontario Canada who likes Colorado, and one of the only ones who even knows who Bayern are.

Medlem frippe99s avatar
    Reg.datum
    Mar 2004

Standard

Some new translated news:

http://www.kentjunkie.com/news.htm

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2004

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av frippe99 Visa inlägg
    Info on the limited edition of Tillbaka till samtiden, the release party in Copenhagen and the new swedish kent-book:

http://www.kentjunkie.com/news.htm
    This site has just been brilliant the last couple of weeks - lot`s of excitement! It`s extremely handy and looks clear and stylish. This really should remain the number one english Kent site online. I strongly urge you not to leave it hanging in there with news from six years ago! Cheers!

P.S. Love the way you changed intro pictures like the official site. This trick makes the site feel really alive. And the way you made it pink to fit the album cover, when it came out.

Standard

Yah, let's all just go over to that site, I love it. All it's missing is a forum. If a band can have a big non-official fansite then it's better than the official site because of the stuff you can post on the unofficial one that you can't here.

Medlem JukkeBerrys avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Kurvitz Visa inlägg
    This site has just been brilliant the last couple of weeks - lot`s of excitement! It`s extremely handy and looks clear and stylish. This really should remain the number one english Kent site online. I strongly urge you not to leave it hanging in there with news from six years ago! Cheers!

P.S. Love the way you changed intro pictures like the official site. This trick makes the site feel really alive. And the way you made it pink to fit the album cover, when it came out.
    I love the way you are trying to sell your site...

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av JukkeBerry Visa inlägg
    I love the way you are trying to sell your site...
    er are you sure this user is that webmaster? if no, can you say this out for sure? if you're wrong, it's very mean to do that to a fan who did this site that didnt earn any money for running a fan site with so various information...

(oh dont think too much that i'm that webmaster. my english and swedish isnt that good enough to make such a great site!!)

Standard

Nah, he's not the webmaster Jukke, he sent me a pm regarding something about Tillbaka that easily proves he's not the webmaster but I wouldn't put it up here and also he also mentioned Estonia and I wouldn't post up the contents of a private message but he's definetely not 'frederik' I think from kentjunkie.com

Kentjunkie.com is actually an amazing site, I can't really understand kent.nu but kentjunkie seems better overall even if I did understand Swedish.

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av SportfreundeFCkeane Visa inlägg
    Nah, he's not the webmaster Jukke, he sent me a pm regarding something about Tillbaka that easily proves he's not the webmaster but I wouldn't put it up here and also he also mentioned Estonia and I wouldn't post up the contents of a private message but he's definetely not 'frederik' I think from kentjunkie.com

Kentjunkie.com is actually an amazing site, I can't really understand kent.nu but kentjunkie seems better overall even if I did understand Swedish.
    umm sorry i didnt make myself clear in my previous post... the "webmaster" i said here before is the guy who runs kentjunkie.com. and yeah i agree that kentjunkie is a great site that helps many foreign fans to get the latest information about kent. so it's clear here that "someone isn't selling his site here."

well i might be too cynical. just it's really rude to criticize other fan like this...

Medlem frippe99s avatar
    Reg.datum
    Mar 2004

Standard

www.kentjunkie.com is my site. I am the webmaster and I built it cause I as a kent fan and kent collector felt the lack of a full online discography. I made it in english cause there was no good up to date english kent site out there. I wont leave you hanging, my goal is to keep serving relevant kent-news to those of you out there that are interested...
    Senast redigerat av frippe99 den 2007-10-13 klockan 16:54.

Standard

We really appreciate it, and all those people who haven't found out about the forum/didn't join. Actually I remember one of my friends telling me it said on kentjunkie the details about kent and a new album.

I'd try to help or something but I can't understand Swedish. Wish they'd take the Sigur Ros route and make their site English, I mean people in Sweden speak ridiculously fluent English don't they?

Sidan 4 av 32 FörstaFörsta 1234567891011121314 ... SistaSista

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •