Sidan 14 av 32 FörstaFörsta ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... SistaSista
Resultat 196 till 210 av 477

Ämne: Translations of the news on kent.nu

Standard

Thank you stjärnor! and yeah I also look forward to the b sides, it seems they give out fewer bsides for fans now, what a shame.

About columbus, I love, love this song so much. I guess that it's very kent-sthlm related lyric wise and musically it owns standout melody. It's what they are always winning my heart since Stop me June (my first kent song)

Standard

Weird concept the musical award show....several awards that could really be the same. Like best artist and best album....isn't it logical that the best artist has the best album? I don't think music videos should be considered if you're basing it on sound, videos and live performances are their own separate awards.

But they have to make it an occasion I guess. Besides, isn't it all the popstar Idol and x-factor type of artists that win all these awards now?
    reddit.com/r/UKbands

Medlem kevlarheads avatar
    Reg.datum
    Jul 2005

Standard

There's a competition at Swedish radio station P3's home page where listeners can vote for the best Swedish songs of the 2000s out of a list of 100 songs.
    Kent has 2 songs in this list: Dom andra and Ingenting.

I wonder who made the decision to pick exactly those songs? They're great but IMO far from being Kent's best 2000s songs.

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av firth Visa inlägg
    About columbus, I love, love this song so much. I guess that it's very kent-sthlm related lyric wise and musically it owns standout melody.
    There are a lot of Stockholm references in TTS, this one from 'LSD, någon?' "Isen på Riddarfjärden smäller som gevär" (the ice on Riddarfjärden, cracks like a gun) takes me back to when I Stockholm in March, Riddarfjärden was iced over, and as the days passed it cracked and melted away. There's few, if any Stockholm references (that I can find) in Röd, but maybe since a lot of the songs were written in NY anyway, the influences are different.
    coloursatnight

Medlem sakermansers avatar
    Reg.datum
    Mar 2003

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av kevlarhead Visa inlägg
    There's a competition at Swedish radio station P3's home page where listeners can vote for the best Swedish songs of the 2000s out of a list of 100 songs.
    Kent has 2 songs in this list: Dom andra and Ingenting.

I wonder who made the decision to pick exactly those songs? They're great but IMO far from being Kent's best 2000s songs.
    I was thinking the same thing...they are great, but not their best from the past decade.

Medlem sakermansers avatar
    Reg.datum
    Mar 2003

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av stjärnor Visa inlägg
    latest news from the kent homepage is that the next single will be Hjärta. no info yet on the release date...
    I was surprised when they announced that they are releasing this as their next single. It is the only other track aside from "18:29-4" that I skip on the album! Well, I trust they know what they are doing.

Standard

There are a lot of Stockholm references in TTS, this one from 'LSD, någon?' "Isen på Riddarfjärden smäller som gevär" (the ice on Riddarfjärden, cracks like a gun) takes me back to when I Stockholm in March, Riddarfjärden was iced over, and as the days passed it cracked and melted away. There's few, if any Stockholm references (that I can find) in Röd, but maybe since a lot of the songs were written in NY anyway, the influences are different.
    Yeah I got to know that from a swedish friend. And it seems a great touring guide for me to walk around those locations the lyrics have mentioned. I am thinking about doing it when I am there next year.

And it seems Röd doesn't get this kind of sthlm reference? I haven't found one either. I am curious about the inspiratino for Sjukhus though. Sjukhus lyrics is very surreal in a spooky but magical way.

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

hello

news on the release of Hjärta EP:

Digital release 21 december, cd release 23 december.
    tracklisting:
    1. Hjärta (album version)
    2. Hjärta Alf Tumble Remix (radio edit)
    3. Hjärta Alf Tumble Remix
    4. Hjärta Housewives Remix

Does this mean that track 2, the Alf Tumble Remix (radio edit) is the one for radio stations to play, and not the album version? hmmm
    coloursatnight

Medlem luckyguerin13s avatar
    Reg.datum
    Mar 2006

Standard

hello

Digital release 21 december, cd release 23 december.
    tracklisting:
    1. Hjärta (album version)
    2. Hjärta Alf Tumble Remix (radio edit)
    3. Hjärta Alf Tumble Remix
    4. Hjärta Housewives Remix

Does this mean that track 2, the Alf Tumble Remix (radio edit) is the one for radio stations to play, and not the album version? hmmm
    I don't think so. Radio edit usually means it's shorter and/or censored. I could be wrong, though. Any news on a video?
    bygg något vackert som krossar allt

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

but the album version of hjärta is 5.33 minutes long, there's no way a radio station will want to play all that! (they can fade out the 30 sec outro, but still 5 minutes is a bit long, no?)

nothing yet on the video.
    coloursatnight

Medlem luckyguerin13s avatar
    Reg.datum
    Mar 2006

Standard

but the album version of hjärta is 5.33 minutes long, there's no way a radio station will want to play all that! (they can fade out the 30 sec outro, but still 5 minutes is a bit long, no?)

nothing yet on the video.
    Well here most stations never play the full song anyway, so I don't think that matters. But I mean you could be right about this. That radio edit could be what stations decide play there.
    bygg något vackert som krossar allt

Standard

Will it be like what they did on Vy Från Ett Luftslott single release? That punks Jump Up remix doesn't sound bad though and could be okay for radio play. So maybe Hjärta will also get a radio-edit remix?

But what frustrates me this time is there is still no b side from Röd!!! How could they do that to the fans. I know 2000 is already a brilliant stand out track but I want more...

Medlem kevlarheads avatar
    Reg.datum
    Jul 2005

Standard

So again only remixes. Boooring!

Medlem frippe99s avatar
    Reg.datum
    Mar 2004

Standard

Translations of the last weeks news:
    http://www.kentjunkie.com/news.htm#news091217

Erfaren medlem kallt kaffe med sockers avatar
    Reg.datum
    May 2002

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av kevlarhead Visa inlägg
    So again only remixes. Boooring!
    But that wasn't any news, the fans were aware of that before.

Jocke wrote here on the forum even before "Röd" was released, that they have something else in mind for the other recorded and unreleased songs from the "Röd" sessions. Remixes as bonus tracks when they release a new single and then other plans for the unreleased songs. What kind of plans, he didn't say.
    Och jag lämnar inga fotspår ens i sand...

Sidan 14 av 32 FörstaFörsta ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... SistaSista

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •